|Child of Moonlight|
An unidentified child wielding a slingshot as big as her body. Her projectile gain strength the further they fly.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Pros and Cons
- 3 Build
- 4 Skills
- 5 Transcendence Perks
- 6 Unique Weapon
- 7 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 11 Soul Weapon
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Why Luna? Luna's kit is a nice mix of damage and utility, all at low casting costs. Pew! is a moderate burst damage shot that hits 4 enemy units starting with the enemy closest to her while Look Out Above! hits the target furthest away from her, stunning them and dealing a large amount of damage based on distance. Her passive also hits the furthest opponent away from her. In PVE, these provide a constant stream of burst damage to enemies, but it's pretty overwhelming in PvP.
The other significant tool at Luna's disposal is Twinkle Twinkle, which reduces the Crit Rate of every enemy hit by 100% for 7 seconds. The range of this skill is huge and will very likely hit all of your enemies, protecting you from unexpected bursts of damage. All in all, Luna is a great magical DPS for any team and will pull her weight in every game mode.
Pros and Cons
+ Has CC (more with Transcendence Perks) + Great AoE Damage + Targets the furthest enemy with skills + Has 100% crit chance reduction debuff on enemies, very good in Arena + Low mana costs (good with artifacts that give mana at the start)
- Slow attack speed - Long cast times - DPS isn't as good vs single targets
In-Depth Luna Build Guide Luna has a lot of low cost skills that are useful and strong. The only question you need to ask yourself when gearing is if you would rather have Crit Damage or Attack Speed. Forgoing Crit Damage for pure damage is perfectly viable, particularly with her low casting costs. On the other hand, since all of her skills have low costs, low cooldowns, and good damage, having a high attack speed will allow you to cycle through her skills as fast as possible. The choice is up to you.
- Crit DMG
- ATK Spd
Luna's ability to attack around the enemy tank is a force to be reckoned with. The burst on her S1 and S2 is high enough to cripple the backlines of almost any team, leaving them wide open to be swept by any big AoE your team has to follow up with (assuming Luna doesn't outright kill them).
Luna's ability to reduce the enemy Crit Rate is another outstanding effect to have in PvP and can be used with just 1 mana to boot. Since pretty much every DPS prioritizes Crit Chance as a means to increase their damage, reducing the enemy Crit Chance to zero can crush the damage output of a lot of teams (particularly those that rely on auto-attackers like Reina and Selene).
With 4 relevant PvP skills and low casting costs across the board, Luna makes a great addition to almost any team.
Use Luna if:
- You want to deal magic damage to the enemy team
- You want to keep the enemy from sweeping you with critical hits
- You want to wreck the enemy backline as fast as possible
Don't use Luna if:
- You are trying to build a team around physical damage synergy
- You need a huge magical AoE skill to round out your team
- You are looking for a unit with a lot of CC to disrupt the enemy team
Look Out Above!
|Look Out Above! Animation|
|Twinkle Twinkle Animation|
When inflicted by CC, dispels negative effects from self and attacks the farthest enemy, dealing
67,766 M.DMG and knocking it away for 2 sec. Afterward, recovers 1 orb of Mana.
[Light] Gains immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.
[Dark] Enemies hit are stunned for 2 sec.
Look Out Above!
[Light] In exchange for 2 additional Mana Cost, attack random enemies 3 times.
[Dark] Ignores Enemy block.
[Light] Reduces ACC of hit enemies by 150 for 7 sec.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, knock back the enemy over a long distance.
[Light] Dispels enemy's positive effects.
[Dark] Number of targets changes to 2.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Being granted with blessing of the carrot, Luna increases DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies by 30%, and takes 30% reduced DMG.
Flower of Eternity, Hyacinth
|Increases Crit DMG by||40%||DMG of normal attacks by||20%||and the Range by||6%|
- Item introduction: A slingshot made from hyacinth, a silver tree that only grows in extremely cold regions. It is said that hyacinths have been blessed by the Queen of ice, and are able to bear bright red fruits even in the coldest weather. Simply holding onto a hyacinth branch allows one to ignore coldness around the holder. These blessed trees also have the power to call upon snowstorms and frost. Needless to say, these powers are best harnessed by the weapon carved from one of these trees.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Golden Bell of Luck
|[Pew!] Increases DMG by 20%, and upon Critical Hit, recovers Mana by||200|
- Item Introduction: A golden bell that brings luck. It's Luna's second favorite thing after carrots, and it brightly glitters when she walks and trots. The sound of the golden bell has a mystical power that summons luck from her homeland.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Look Out Above!] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Cooldown by 10% upon a Crit Hit.|
- Item Introduction: A carrot that grew from receiving moonlight a thousand times. Those hit by this carrot will have all evil stripped away from them, and they'll be able to tell apart good from bad.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Never-Melting Snow Flower
|[Twinkle Twinkle] Crit Chance Reduction will not be dispelled, and the effect duration will increase by||2||sec.|
- Item introduction: A legendary snowfield flower that blossomed from the never melting Land of Windland Snow Mountain. It is said that it makes the energy of it's master's body from clearly and beautifully. An item that makes Luna's pure energy shine even brighter.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Gotcha!] Greatly increases the knockback range, and Cooldown is reduced by||2||sec.|
- Item Introduction: Juno's special carrot cake. This special carrot cake was made especially for Luna, who misses her family back in her hometown and the carrots she used to eat. As it has the exact same taste like the ones Luna would eat back at home, the cake has become Luna's new soul food.
- Soul Weapon Story: The flower never withered. No matter how hard the rain fell. no matter how much snow poured, it stayed strong. Like Luna's endless innocence, the flower did not wither but showed off its presence instead... The flower abolished the cold of the steep snow mountain, and quelled the raging snowstorm for the tiny, weak girl, and followed wherever she went. Eventually, when the innocent girl's curiosity touched the flower, it showed the girl its true form. "-You have finally found me, dear little girl."
- Luna is an animal hybrid (rabbit)
- Luna is 110cm ( around 3'7' feet).
- Her birthday is August 8th.
- Her constellation is Kandala the Conqueror.
- She likes carrots and her friends.
- She dislikes hunger.
- While Luna is technically a Lulu (human appearance with rabbit ears), she claims that she's being Luna.
- Luna refers to herself in third person.
- Luna is actually the game's mascot.
- Her NPC version appears during the February Event wearing a Hanbok. However instead of using her normal idle animation, the idle animation she uses is when she dons her Super Star outfit.
Lulus, very rarely sighted and often considered mythical, are a race of animal hybrids. They live in an extremely cold region, and are very fearful of contacting the outside world. One day, a lulu child was born with the exact opposite personality that is typical of her race. That child is Luna. Its not that she was unhappy with the ways of her people. Nor did she have any grand purpose of experiencing the world outside. She was simply picking flowers, one step at a time. Another step to pick up some frozen branches for her slingshot. And another step to follow the scent of some sweet red fruit. Before she knew it, she was outside, running toward a carrot field away from the mountain.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|