|Role||Sub DPS/CC/Magic Amp|
The saint who blessed the hero that saved the world long ago. The cursed, outraged crow shoots sharp feathers at enemies and completely breaks the enemy's formation.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 Links
- 9 Trivia/lore
- 10 Gallery
Maria is a solid Wizard. She has very good CC skills, synergy with other M.DMG characters, and synergy with any character with an AoE attack due to her ability to pull enemies together.
Pros and Cons
+ All skills have CC + Can gather enemies together for DPS + Great in Story Mode and Arena + Has magic amp on every skill (with S3 Dark) + Fairly useful debuff passive that has 100% uptime
- Lacks damage - Slow attack speed - Spotty Amp uptime, relatively short duration amps + long skill CDs - Long skill CDs, often has all 3 skills on CD and full mana (Somewhat alleviated by T5 Dark)
Trans Perk: ATK Up or HP Up/Blessing of Mana/Claw of Restriction[Dark]/Area of Darkness[Dark]/Maria[Dark]
|Raven Storm Animation|
Claw of Restriction
|Claw of Restriction Animation|
Area of Darkness
|Area of Darkness Animation|
Enemies damaged by Maria have their ATK reduced by
4,443 for 10 sec.
|Black Wind Animation|
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Has a 20% chance of inflicting a 3 sec shackle.
Claw of Restriction
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 and the skill targets 3 enemies.
[Dark] Shackle duration is increased by 1.5 sec.
Area of Darkness
[Light] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] ATK reduction is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Reduces enemy M.Crit Resistance by 25% for 10 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, targets CC resist is reduced by 250 for 10 sec, and all Skill Cooldown, excluding the skill in use, by 2% each.
Lea's Messenger, Cocytus
|Upon a Crit Hit, deal continuous M.DMG equal to||300%||of ATK to the enemy for 10 sec and reduce their recovery rate by 50%.|
- Item introduction: A mysterious raven that can travel across dimensions. Its intelligence and shrewdness are certainly not those of a mere bird. In truth, it is a monster filled with dark energy, much like Demons. Indeed, it is said that this beast is as powerful as a high-ranking demon. Some claim that it occasionally flies over fields of battle, speaking in human languages. Much of this creature's identity is till shrouded in mystery.
Pendant of Darkness
|[Area of Darkness] DMG is increased by||20%||and the last attack reduces the target's P.DEF and M.DEF by 30% for 7 sec.|
- Item introduction: Ashes of a grey messenger that announces the end. These are the ashes of a raven that flew into the Church of Lua right before the Republic of Grey collapsed a hundred years ago. Everyone ignored the ominous messenger, and only Priestess Maria cared for it until its last day. Even after its death, it has helped Maria expand her area of darkness by pouring its dark energy on her.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Claw of Restrictions] Increases DMG by 50% and increases M.Weakness of the affected enemy by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A claw armor that Maria gifted to Lea's messenger. The claw armor that is made with fancy gold contains a binding curse that never lets go of any enemy that it grabs. Enemies bound by the messenger's Sabaton will become defenseless against magic attacks and will receive great damage.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Raven Storm] Gains immunity to CC for the skill's duration, and reduces the target's Mana by||100|
- Item Introduction: A magic mirror that summons Tempest Elemental Aerial. This magical mirror is made with an obsidian stone from Pandemonium, and Tempest Elemental Aerial sleeps inside it. Whenever Raven storm is used, Aerial awakens amplifies its effect with its violent dance.
- Maria is 125, physically always 25
- Maria is 168cm tall (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday falls July 19th.
- Her constellation is Notmun the Turner.
- She likes corrupting those who believe in Lua.
- She dislikes Lua and her church.
- In an earlier version of the game's prologue, Maria is shown to have had Frey's skills and similar costume to Frey when she was fighting alongside King Kyle. (source)
- Maria was the saint who fought alongside Kyle 100 years ago, however she later became a sadistic witch. She seems to have been in love with Kyle but he loved Arlette.
- Maria killed Dain, Kaulah's apprentice.
- Maria knows the secrets to Cleo's mother.
- She is introduced in chapter 2 alongside her ally, Morrah.
- Maria mentions she hates Malduk.
- Due to being a former saint (later witch) she doesn't seem to physically age.
- Maria states that the Orvelian royalty only want to protect themselves and don't care about the rest of the world. This is likely why Scarlet mentions how the civilians are angry at her father, the king.
Story from the game: Although she was a Holy Maiden of Lua in the past, she eventually fell into corruption. Now, this cynical, crow-commanding witch curses her former goddess from the darkness. There was a time when she was a friend of Kyle and a heroine of the people. However, when Kyle disappeared, she hid herself from the world as well. She eventually came back as a fallen witch, threatening mankind as the spearhead of the demon army. These days, she appears to be plotting some scheme, not as a demon commander, but completely on her own.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|