|The Girl Dreaming of Riches|
The bright girl running a General Store at the Capital of Orvel. It is impossible to dislike this energetic, positive girl. She takes out all sorts of useful items from her basket, helping her allies.(Except Gold or Ruby, of course)
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
8 sec Cooldown
All allies' ATK is increased by
2,832 for 120 sec, and randomly increase one of following effects:
1. DEF Penetration: 70,
2. ATK Spd: 100,
3. Mana: 500.
All effects other than Mana Recovery can be stacked up to 5 times max.
Not for sale!
20 sec Cooldown
Attacks a random target and other enemies in range 3 times, dealing a total of
253,104 M.DMG and inflicting stun for 4 sec. There is a 10% chance that the skill range, DMG, and stun duration are doubled.
Every 15 sec, deals
83,902 M.DMG to 4 random enemies, and randomly inflicts one of the following:
101,302 M.DMG over time for 10 sec,
2. Stun for 2 sec,
3. Freeze for 5 sec.
May's normal shop items can be bought at a 25% discounted rate.
[Light] All effects are not dispellable
[Dark] All effects can be stacked up to 8 times.
[Light] Increase allies CC resist by 250 for 10 sec.
[Dark] There is 15% chance to recover 1 orb of mana.
Not for sale!
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] All attack will be focused on a single enemy.
[Light] Activates every 12 sec.
[Dark] Increase target M.DMG taken by 25%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC Resist +100.
[Dark] Each auto-attack has a 30% chance of healing the ally with the lowest HP by 3% of their HP.Also provide 5% mana to the ally.
The Box of Fragrance, Etelia
|Reduces Cooldown of self's active skills by||1.4||sec and increases the ATK Spd Boost and DEF Penetration Boost from [Take Anything!] by||20|
- Item introduction: A curious basket always carried by May whenever she goes hunting for new materials. This mysterious basket contains an infinite amount of space, and turns anything that enters it weightless. This allows May to bring back a ridiculous number of items from a single trip. At quick glance, it might as well be filled with picnic foods. However, rumors claim that, whenever she takes it to her hunting trips, she packs it with ... ... Other questionable things. Or so they say.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Healthy Potion Set
|[Take Anything!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1, and increases the target's M.DEF by||2%||for 20 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 8 times.|
- Item Introduction: Four potions of different colors and effects make a set, and they boost willpower, concentration, mana, and vitality. May guarantees that this special set of potions have amazing rejuvenating effects, but their ingredients are still a complete mystery. Maybe it's better that way.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Sweet Piece of Cake
|[Cheer Up!] Increases Heal Rate by||20%||and the chance of double Heal Rate by 20% additionally.|
- Item Introduction: Special cake made my Juno. It smells very sweet. May loves it as a snack. No one knows why she doesn't tell anyone what she puts in it.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Crystal Ball from Unknown Origina
|[Not for sale!] DMG is increased by||20%||and attacks the enemy 1 more time.|
- Item introduction: During the days of the ancient civilization, someone stole the spells of the sages and gathered their power in a single crystal ball. It seems like it was part of a plan to become the greatest shaman at the time. But there are no historic records of this crystal ball, and it was found away from the village, near Eden River. Different elemental spells are mixed up in one place, making it dangerous, so it's unknown how its powers will be released.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Dangerous Snack Set
|[Take This!] Changes the target to all enemies. Upon activation, all allies recover||200||Mana.|
- Item Introduction: An ultra-rare, super-limited snack set that May bought at the Very Amazing Toy Shop in Orvelia. This is the masterpiece of the shop owner, never to be sold again. Unlike the phrase [Warning! Do not eat, ever! Ever !] written on the box, the snacks look incredibly yummy. However, it was actually made to be used for 'very nasty pranks', and it explodes when thrown, and its destructive power is proportional to the amount of Mana that the thrower has. After the explosion, the snack powder gathers on its own, becomes snacks again, and returns back to the box. May, with her heart throbbing, put the cure, dangerous, and strange snack box back into her cart.
- Soul Weapon Story: In the age of ancient civilizations, the sages performed numerous experiments to create a medium that can infinitely hold anything. That led to the creation of Etelia, an artificial elemental which is the combination of all of the sages' research. Taking a form of a graceful butterfly fairy, Etelia could not only just store simple items, but also a massive amount of information, knowledge, and even historical records. However, an unexpected development took place during the research. A feeling of curiosity sparked from Etelia's system which was not capable of self-realization whatsoever, Afterward, to satiate her curiosity, Etelia secretly copied the incantation of the sages, and even tried to experiment it on civilians. After realizing the danger Etelia possesses, the sages sealed her inside a small basket and left her in the corner of a dark cave to stop anyone from using her ability for eternity. However, after eons have passed, Etelia ended up in the hands of a bold girl who owns a general shop in Orvel. This girl called May, intrigued Etelia who had been bored for time immemorial through her display of diligent endeavor to reach for her dream. This stimulation led to the breaking of Etelia's seal, and Etelia appeared in front of May's eyes. Etelia offered to help May, saying: "I will help you fulfill your dreams if you help me experience something new and interesting." May answered and told Etelia that there will always be something new to experience if she becomes her friend. Upon hearing May's answer, Etelia firmly grabbed May's hands in joy.
- May is 15 years old.
- She is 145cm (around 4'7' feet)
- Her birthday is November 17.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes gold.
- She dislikes financial debt.
- May was announced on 25th Aug 2017 and is the first NPC Hero.
- As revealed in Chapter 6, May has a younger brother named Adin (though strangely enough none of Kasel's party comment on this even if they already met May in Orvelia).
Story from Patch Notes:
May is a girl who owns General Shop in Orvel. She is a lovely girl who always smiles and kind to her customers. May is a girl of dreaming of riches She takes out all sorts of useful items from her basket, helping her allies.
A girl who runs her own general shop at the Orvel castle. She is highly likable, and treats everyone with brightness and enthusiasm. Dreaming one day she'll become the wealthiest merchant in Orvel, May usually hunts and gathers her own merchandise. Because of the effort she puts into acquiring her goods, her prices aren't exactly cheap, and people often criticize her for this. Currently, she is preparing to travel to Aegina Desert after hearing that someone recently discovered a treasure there.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|