|Cursed Pirate Empress|
The legendary pirate who was cursed and turned into a little girl. She has the amazing ability to drop cannonballs right on the enemy's head.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Gear
- 10 PvP
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Why Miruru? Miruru is designed to fight groups of enemies. Every skill she has hits multiple enemies and come with some sort of CC. Baaaam! is a knockback that hits a small cluster of enemies in front of her for moderate damage and Rollover bounces across the screen 3 times, each bounce dealing damage and occasionally knocking down surrounding enemies. Miruru Pirates! is her big finisher, dealing massive damage to all enemies in a medium sized AoE and slowing all enemies hit. Put all of this together and you can clearly see that Miruru is one of the top contenders for clearing PvE content (Raids included).
One of the interesting things about Miruru is that all of her skills gain a 25% Crit Chance increase when maxed. Coupled with her 50% base Critical Damage, this increases her power significantly more than it does many other characters. If you plan on doing limited stockade refreshes, consider Miruru a priority. Note: Her skills no longer grant 25% Crit when maxed.
|Roll Over Animation|
|Miruru Pirates! Animation|
Upon attacking an enemy, there is a 60% chance to shoot additional bullets and inflict
9,427 P.DMG to all enemies.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Upon activation, ATK is increased by 35% for 10 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] For each enemy that takes DMG, reduce cooldown by 8%.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Removes ATK Spd debuff effect and adds a 3 sec Stun.
[Light] Increases ATK by 0.5% for 10 seconds upon a Crit Hit. This effect can be stacked up to a max of 100 times.
[Dark] Activation chance changes to 80%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Miruru stacks Darkness depending on the number of enemies she hit. When she reaches 50 stacks, she goes berserk, boosting her ATK Spd by 800 and her ATK by 20%.
- Item introduction: Back when Miruru reigned as the pirate empress, she was feared by sailors and a major threat to the naval forces of Orvelia and the empire. The cannons on her ship were especially terrifying to the Navy. The most powerful of them was the Leviathan, the ship's main cannon. After being cursed, she took one thing with her as she fled from her mutinous crew. Its value as a weapon is in fact more valuable than any gold or loot. She took with her the Leviathan, the most powerful cannon in her arsenal. After numerous modifications, the once-terror of the sea now serves as a mobile artillery.
|[Miruru Pirates!] DMG is increased by 50%, and skill cooldown is reduced by||12%|
- Item introduction: Cannoball engraved with the symbol of the Miruru Pirates. Miruru still vividly remembers her glorious past. Her fluttering flag emblazoned with a shark, and the sounds of explosions that were at her command. Those fond memories of enemy ships sinking in terror still remain within her. Miruru is using special cannonballs to attack enemies, while waiting for the glorious days to come back once again.
2nd Unique Treasure
Pirate King's Sextant
|[Roll Over] increases DMG by||4%||on every use and recovers 120 MP upon a Crit Hit. This effect stacks up to 10 times|
- Item introduction: Sextant of the Pirate King Olga, who was the first to discover the new continent. Pirate King Olga went past the Orbis Continent to find a new continent, following a revelation from the gods. The sextant can calculate the most accurate location and angle in the world. Miruru uses the sextant to boost the damage from rolling bomb attacks, but she doesn't remember how she ended up with it.
3rd Unique Treasure
Coin of the Deep
|[Baaaam!] Gains Immunity to CC for the skill's duration, and reduces the target's P.Crit Resistance by||200||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Miruru's lucky coin is an ancient treasure of the sunken kingdom. It is a trophy from her first treasure expedition after her form was changed into that of a kid. The coin, crafted via ancient metallurgy, was kept in Miruru's breast pocket, and it's now her precious lucky charm after saving her life several times.
4th Unique Treasure
Turtle Gunpowder Keg
|[Boooooom!] Increases DMG by 50%. Upon activation, increases ATK Spd by||200||for 3 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A cannonball that miruru made in collaboration with a new friend who is an explosive expert. Having met last summer, both Miruru and Lakrak developed this special cannonball that is used for igniting the cannon. As the gunpowder has a low ignition point, Miruru has been keeping it safe in a turtle powder keg she found in a treasure ship.
Miruru is a powerhouse DPS and her damage spreads across the entire enemy team. With Crit Chance on all of her gear and a Heroic Crit Chance Rune, her skills can reach 90% Crit Chance. This means Miruru benefits highly from Crit Chance and Crit Damage. Although Miruru has a 4 mana skill worth using, so attack speed will never be wasted on her either.
Options to look for:
- Critical Chance
- % Attack
- Critical Damage
- Attack Speed
- HP Recovery/Attack (Lifesteal)
Miruru's kit translates very well into PvP. Her passive is great for pinging away weak units, her CC is strong, and her third skill will devastate any unit that happens to be in it's radius. In fact, you could argue that she is blatantly overpowered... if everything actually triggers. Her passive has a 50% chance of triggering so some matches it does almost nothing and the same thing applies to her bounce shot, which is her strongest CC when it works. Her third skill's radius is rather small so sometimes you only catch 1 enemy in it and miss the most pertinent ones.
That's not to say she's bad. A single knock-back from someone else on your team is very likely to put the enemy front-line and back-line close enough together that her third skill will likely hit who you need it to and the damage is high enough that the enemy will feel her presence, variance or not. Just remember, she is a little slow so being able to last long enough for her to do her job is important.
Use Miruru if:
- You want to focus on AoE damage
- You need a physical DPS with CC
- You want a high damage AoE skill to round out your team
Don't use Miruru if:
- You want to avoid variance as much as possible
- You are trying to build a team around magic damage synergy
- You have another slow DPS unit
- She was originally 27 years old but changed into a 12 year old girl.
- She is now 130cm tall (around 4'2' feet)
- Her birthday is June 31st.
- Her constellation is Graham the Thief.
- She likes treasures or anything that sparkles.
- She dislikes the navy.
- Like Reina and Phillop she is met in chapter 6.
- Her personality is like that of a child and often gets in trouble.
- She is actual much older than she looks, however, a curse made her shrink and appear as a child.
- She mentions she was known as the empress of pirates.
- She is the leader of the Miruru Pirates, and as seen in Chapter 6, it consists of Goblins and Kobolds.
- She is Reina's employer in the same chapter.
- Although a pirate, she and her crew doesn't have a ship (something that is mocked by a Lizardman), but one of her lackey says that when they earn money, they will get a ship to sail the seas.
- She is one of the more comical characters, as her attacks and her animations would reflect (even her sound effect is accompanied by a cartoony boom when using Baaaam! and Roll Over!).
Story from the game: She once roamed the seas as the pirate empress, installing fear in sailor's hearts. However, a cursed item has turned her into a child, and all her loyal allies and crew members soon left her. Not one to give up, she started again from the scratch, and now dreams of returning to her former glory. Unfortunately, the curse of childhood has made her way of thinking immature as well. Even so, she continues to chase her dream. Currently, she commands the second Miruru Pirates consisting of Goblins and Gnolls.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|