|The Silver Battle Wolf|
He is also called the Song of Silver Madness. A tactless man to the point of surprise, without any sense of responsibility. However, once the battle begins, he becomes an untouchable Silver Wolf, churning the battlefield into a zone of carnage.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Time to Die!!
|Time to Die||Animation|
Dance with me!!
25 sec Cooldown
Rapidly shoots a random enemy 12 times, dealing a total of
222,504 P.DMG, and additional P.DMG per Mark of Death stack. Each hit with this Skill inflicts an irremovable stack of Mark of Death on the enemy.
|Dance with me||Animation|
Normal attacks inflict an irremovable stack of Mark of Death on an enemy. Whenever a normal attack or Bang! Bang! hits the target, deals
12,200 additional P.DMG. Each stack of Mark of Death deals
181 additional P.DMG. Mark of Death can be stacked up to max 150 times.
[Light] Dmg is increased by 100% when there is 1 enemy.
[Dark] Mark stacks 2 times.
Time to Die!!
[Light] Upon activation, HP will not be reduced below 5% for 3 sec.
[Dark] Crit DMG is increased by 50% for the duration of Skill.
Dance with me!!
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stacks 2 more marks per hit.
[Light] Mark maximum is changed to 200.
[Dark] All cooldowns are reduced by 0.3 sec when hitting a target with 100 stacks.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Upon a Critical Hit, increases own Crit DMG by 0.5% and ATK Spd by 5. This effect cannot be dispelled, and can be stacked up to max 100 times.
Roar of Madness, Velkinoth
|Upon a normal attack, increases own DEF Penetration and ATK Spd by||8||This effect cannot be dispelled, and can be stacked up to 30 times max.|
- Item introduction: A pair of magical weapons that absorb the bloodlust of their user to enhance their own firepower. Each pull of their trigger pushes the user deeper and deeper into the craze of the battle. It is said that when a master craftsman creates a weapon, it develops a soul. Berkinos seem to have the soul of the war god. According to the story, when their creator pulled their triggers for the first time, he suddenly turned pale with terror and threw them into a river.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Bang! Bang!!] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces Cooldown by||0.8||sec.|
- Item Introduction: Velkinoth's speedloader that's custom-made for faster reload. Hot-tempered Mitra used to complain that he wanted to shoot his enemies faster with Velkinoth's crazy rate of fire, but its slow reload speed kept getting in the way. One day, when Mitra was complaining as he always had been, Crow suddenly appeared in front of him. -Oh? Old...Kugh! Crow punched Mitra in the stomach, threw something at him, then went away. - Use that and stop complaining. Is this just his unique way of showing he cares?
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Wolf's Barrage Box
|[Time to Die!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1, and increases DMG dealt to bosses by||20%||for the duration of Skill.|
- Item Introduction: Steel Wolf's special barrage box. The Steel wolves were infamous for being too violent and making it impossible to revitalize their enemies. The most infamous Silver Wolf only uses the maximized Wolf Barrage Box that he got from the owner of the Gold Bar.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Wolfhead Mercenary Insignia
|[Dance With Me!!] DMG is increased by||20%||and per every activation, skill cooldown is reduced by 5%. This effect can be stacked max 8 times.|
- Item introduction: Rune of the greatest mercenaries. the Steel Wolves. A rune that symbolizes the mercenary Steel Wolves, who were called the demons of the battlefield. Mitra was called the Silver Wolf of the battlefield. Even after he's left the mercenaries, he carries it in remembrance of the battle against the naval officer of the empire.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction:A bullet necklace that Valance, the chief of Magos Le'Flamme, made especially for Mitra. It looks like an ordinary necklace, but it is actually a bullet with devastating explosive power. With the cutting-edge technology of Magos Le'Flamme, it was made solely to be loaded to Velkinoth. As its ingredients were very rare, making a single bullet took a long time. Valance decided to call it the Song of Madness, a name that fits the madness that Mitra shows in the battlefield.
- Soul Weapon Story: The flash from the barrels of Velkinoth did not fade. As the smoke from its gunpowder entwined with the scent of blood, it lost its distinct smell, And yet, Mitra did not stop. The scenes of unstoppable carnage eventually awakened the soul of madness that was dormant inside Velkinoth. The newly-awakened soul liked the way how Mitra went full berserk in battles. Above all, it liked how Mitra released his madness through its barrels. But Velkinoth wanted to release even more madness whenever Mitra pulled the trigger. It wanted to release its madness until its body was all burned. Eventually, Velkinoth's desire resonated with Mitra's soul and gave birth to its new form as the embodiment of madness. "-Damn!! This is awesome!"
- He is 27 years old.
- He is 192cm ( around 6'2' feet)
- His birthday is December 17.
- His constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- He likes battles, exciting fights and the smell of gunpowder.
- He dislikes pretensions Hypocrisy.
- He is currently being hunted by Crow.
- It was confirmed in twitter that Mitra and Crow worked together as naval officers of the empire.
- The Summer storyline shows that the "old man" Mitra is referring to is infact his former commanding officer, Crow.
- Crow calls him "mongrel"
Known to some as the Song of Silver Madness, he is incredibly insincere in everything he does. He shows absolutely no sense of responsibility in regard to those around him. Once he engages in a combat, though, he turns into an untouchable silver wolf that storms across the battlefield. Nothing is known about his past. One thing is certain: he does not distinguish between friend and foe once the madness of battle takes over him. Staying near him when he's in this state may be far more dangerous than holding onto a ticking time bomb.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|