|The Silver Battle Wolf|
He is also called the Song of Silver Madness. A tactless man to the point of surprise, without any sense of responsibility. However, once the battle begins, he becomes an untouchable Silver Wolf, churning the battlefield into a zone of carnage.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 Trivia/Lore
- 7 Gallery
Time to Die!!
|Time to Die||Animation|
Dance with me!!
25 sec Cooldown
Sprays gunshot at a random enemy 12 times, dealing a total of
222,504 P.DMG. Each damage inflicts 1 stack of Mark of Death that cannot be dispelled. Per every stack of Mark of Death, Dance with me!! DMG is increased by 1%.
|Dance with me||Animation|
Each auto attack inflicts a Mark of Death to enemies that cannot be dispelled. When auto attack and Bang! Bang!! hits the target, deal
4,762 extra P.DMG. Per every stack, skill DMG is increased by 2%. Can be stacked up to 100 times max.
[Light] Dmg is increased by 100% when there is 1 enemy.
[Dark] Mark stacks 2 times.
Time to Die!!
[Light] Takes 20% more DMG from all sources in exchange for an extra 100% in ATK increase.
[Dark] Bang! Bang!! chance is increased by 10%.
Dance with me!!
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stacks 2 more marks per hit.
[Light] Mark maximum is changed to 200.
[Dark] All cooldowns are reduced by 0.3 sec when hitting a target with 100 stacks.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, increase Crit DMG by 0.5% and ATK Spd by 5. Max stack number is 100.
Roar of Madness, Velkinoth
|Each auto attack increases Penetration and ATK Spd by||8||Can be stacked up to 30 times max.|
- Item introduction: A pair of magical weapons that absorb the bloodlust of their user to enhance their own firepower. Each pull of their trigger pushes the user deeper and deeper into the craze of the battle. It is said that when a master craftsman creates a weapon, it develops a soul. Berkinos seem to have the soul of the war god. According to the story, when their creator pulled their triggers for the first time, he suddenly turned pale with terror and threw them into a river.
| Wolfhead Mercenary Insignia
Wolfhead Mercenary Insignia
|[Dance With Me!!] DMG is increased by||20%||and per every activation, skill cooldown is reduced by 5%. This effect can be stacked max 8 times.|
- Item introduction: Rune of the greatest mercenaries. the Steel Wolves. A rune that symbolizes the mercenary Steel Wolves, who were called the demons of the battlefield. Mitra was called the Silver Wolf of the battlefield. Even after he's left the mercenaries, he carries it in remembrance of the battle against the naval officer of the empire.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Wolf's Barrage Box
|[Time to Die!] Increases Crit DMG by||20%||for the skill's duration. HP cannot be reduced below 10% for 3 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Steel Wolf's special barrage box. The Steel wolves were infamous for being too violent and making it impossible to revitalize their enemies. The most infamous Silver Wolf only uses the maximized Wolf Barrage Box that he got from the owner of the Gold Bar.
- He is 27 years old.
- He is 192cm ( around 6'2' feet)
- His birthday is December 17.
- His constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- He likes battles, exciting fights and the smell of gunpowder.
- He dislikes pretensions Hypocrisy.
- He is currently being hunted by Crow.
- It was confirmed in twitter that Mitra and Crow worked together as naval officers of the empire.
- The Summer storyline shows that the "old man" Mitra is referring to is infact his former commanding officer, Crow.
- Crow calls him "mongrel"
Story from the game: Known to some as the Song of Silver Madness, he is incredibly insincere in everything he does. He shows absolutely no sense of responsibility in regard to those around him. Once he engages in a combat, though, he turns into an untouchable silver wolf that storms across the battlefield. Nothing is known about his past. One thing is certain: he does not distinguish between friend and foe once the madness of battle takes over him. Staying near him when he's in this state may be far more dangerous than holding onto a ticking time bomb.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|