A demon knight that uses the lava of the Dark Forces. Inflicts relentless burning pain on enemies, and fights battles of endurance utilizing her granite-like defense.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Morrah is your go-to tank if you need Magical Defense, and she can also provide high DPS for a tank. Basically, every skill and passive (aside from Lava Eruption) stacks Flames (with no limits to stacks). When she releases S1 (Burning Power) or S3 (Lava Eruption), their damage is boosted by 2% per stack so her damage increases as the battle goes on. Also, she has a party buff which buffs for Magical Defense and Magical Block Chance.
Morrah's kit is all about stacking Flames, which are small DoT (damage over time) debuffs on the enemy. Every skill she has stacks more on the enemies and deals 2% more damage for each flame stacked. This means that Morrah can end up dealing a significant amount of damage over time (in comparison to other knights, at least).
The real gem in Morrah's kit is her S2 (Hellfire) which provides the entire team with a huge Magic Defense buff AND increases their Magical Block Chance. Maxing this skill will allow it to protect your team through some of the deadliest magical attacks in the game. This really shines during Raids, where her shield can allow your back-line to survive otherwise lethal AoE attacks from the dragons.
- Even though she is B-ranked in PvP (probably received this ranking before her revamp, I would actually state she is more like an A-rank PvPer), She is S-ranked in Raids/Fortress WB/ & regular WB. She also has the capability of being built for a DPS tank which helps in PvP and special events.
Pros and Cons
+ Gives team protection against m.dmg + DoT on enemies + Has m.dmg amp (needs T3) + Excels in Dragon raids and World Bosses + Since rework has improved in PvP + Has great synergy with MOST magic types
- Debuff can be cleansed without UT - Diminishing returns can turn her build to crap (may need to lower stats to correct this) - Takes a bit of time to get her built to where you can see and feel how awesome she is
- P.Block (to 75% and no higher Diminishing returns after 75% will destroy her build)
- Lifesteal (you want roughly 30% to 40% and no more)
- M.Def & P.Def (ideally you want this balanced, especially if PvPing but doesn't need to be a high percentage)
- Atk Spd
* If PvPing with Morrah try to have roughly 40k to 50k total on each M.Def and P.Def stat This can be higher the 40 to 50k is a base, so it helps counter the random teams throughout the arena battles along with CC resist, Debuff Resist, lifesteal and Atk Spd. ( I tend to run my Morrah without the extras and i do exceptionally well so with them, i can guarantee she will be phenomenal).
- side note: Morrah's passive has a chance to trigger each time she blocks an attack, so logically you will see her perform better with a higher block chance. Another thing to consider is that her signature skill: S2 (Hellfire) costs three mana, which can mean a longer wait than you want, particularly in PvP. To alleviate this, grab some Attack Speed and Debuff Resist to ensure she gets in as many attacks as possible.
Use Morrah if:
- You want to want to try to fight through big magic attacks like Pavel's
- You want to win arena matches through attrition
- You don't intend to use Baudouin or Leo
Don't use Morrah if:
- You don't have a strong dedicated healer
- You need to put pressure on a certain hero in the opponent's team.
- For Morrah, Ideally you will want 2 Ice Dragon pieces and 2 Black Dragon Pieces so that she gains both the HP% set bonus and the MP/Atk Set bonus, BUT as always you can mix and match your sets or put her in all 4 pieces of one set if she is severely lacking in her STAT priority. There’s really only two choices here and it basically comes down to build/itemization preferences.
- As for accessories: You can basically limit it to going with the Ring for pure generic survive-ability, or the route of the Necklace and boost that M Def up even higher. I would recommend that in almost all circumstances you take the Ring. The only time you might prefer to take the necklace over the ring is on one of the alternate Transcendence Perk builds where you essentially use your T5 Dark and S2 Dark perks to drop some serious AOE tick damage.
* ~~ Note ~~ All runes used in the below description are Ancient runes you can and will eventually upgrade to even better runes
- If you have and use her UW ~ with No Mana Problems, then do: Rune of Thirst: Lifesteal +200 x 1, Rune of Iron Wall: P Block Def +200 x 1, Rune of Willpower: M.Tough +200 x 1 OR Rune of Toughness: P.Tough +200 x 1 (use which ever stat is lacking 9 out of 10 times though you will need the Rune of Willpower).
~ With Mana Problems use: Rune of Thirst x 1, Rune of Agitation: MP Recovery/Attack +400 x 1, Rune of Willpower OR Rune of Toughness x 1
- If you are using a NON UW : Rune of Thirst (only if you are not at 30 to 40% Lifesteal) x 1, OTHERWISE use Rune of Willpower OR Rune of Toughness x 1
- Primary Gear gets a Rune of Protection: M.Def. +40% nowadays over a Rune of steel: P.Block +200, due to the new changes to Transcendence Perks you'll almost assuredly be getting some additional P.Block chance from those, making it unnecessary to rune for it. Due to this and the fact that Morrah can get some additional DPS from the amount of M.Def she has, choosing to rune in the extra M.Def provides you with better tanking and longer mileage when heavy battles.
- Secondary Gear gets a Rune of Potential: MP Recovery/DMG 60% (extra output) is hands down the best rune for this slot.
- Go to Artifact: And the easiest to obtain (also an absolute must IF your Morrah is having tanking issues) is the: Earth Core this gives you: ATK, HP and all Defenses increased by 10% BUT with the new release of additional Artifacts i have found that Madame's Bronze Mirrors can benefit Morrah immensely.
6 sec Cooldown
58,356 M.DMG to enemies in range and knocks them down, inflicting 3 stacks of Flame. Then for 15 sec, each auto attacks deals
11,763 M.DMG and inflicts 1 stack of Flame on enemy. Per each stacked Flame, DMG is increased by 2%. Each Flame stack deals separate M.DMG and reduces Heal rate by 1%.
|Burning Power Animation|
|Lava Eruption Animation|
1 sec Cooldown
Upon block, deals
35,664 M.DMG to enemies in range, and inflicts 3 stack of Flame.
[Light] ATK Spd. is increased by 200 for 15 sec.
[Dark] Reduces cooldown by 6% per each enemy hit.
[Light] M.Block rate is boosted by 20%.
[Dark] When Hellfire is active, deal DMG based on own M.DEF to nearby enemies.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Heals HP equal to 40% of DMG dealt.
[Light] Increase own M.DEF by 5% for each block. Max stack is 10.
[Dark] Enemies with over 100 stacks of Flame take 40% increased M.DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] Flame stack DMG is increased by 100%, and max stack number is changed to 120.
- ~~ Recommended Transcendence Perks ~~
- T1 = Def. UP
- T2 = Shield of Protection
- T3 = Hellfire DARK
- T4 = Fire Smash LIGHT
- T5 = Both LIGHT and DARK
- ~~Side Note: with the revamp of the T.Perks you can select each and have enough to pick an additional perk from the T1 line which depending on how you are using your Morrah will determine which one you want to pick. Atk up and Monster Hunting if you want more DPS (choosing both will require you to Spend TP Coins (which can be obtained through the cash shop, special events, and log in bonuses). Meanwhile, you may want either HP Up or Crit Resist UP if you want a beefier tanking Morrah (which again i recommend both). In addition: if you purchased the additional TP for a DPSing Morrah you can just click the second tab in her (transcendence window) and use those purchased TPs to do a tanking build, which will allow you to switch between the builds and use as needed. Therefore you can get both the HP UP and Crit Resist Up without extra cost.
- Item introduction: In the heart of the Dragia Volcano, there exists a smithy. Hundreds of years ago, Temeraire, the ancient fire dragon, created a set of magically enchanted gear. Using lava infused with the power of the volcanic fire, he forged a shield and a sword capable of incinerating anything. During the war against the Demons, Temeraire presented these to a human warrior. Unfortunately, the warrior is said to have been defeated by Morrah. No one has seen this legendary gear since then. That is, until Morrah reappeared on the front line.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
|[Burning Power] Increases DMG by||20%||and Flame stacked upon enemies become irremovable.|
- Item Introduction: The last eye of Belzebuna, a beast that feeds on the lava of hell. The eye, the only one left out of 100, blazes with dark lunacy. The beast smelt a sealing stone from Morrah, lost control, emerged from the lava, and dashed directly to her. Morrah, however, did not hesitate to stab its eyes with Carprain, and a completely different type of heat shriveled Belzebuna and absorbed its body. Looking at its entire body being crushed and the last eye wriggling on the ground, Morrah stuck it on her shield to mock the beast.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Hatchling Leather Gloves
|[Hellfire] Upon blocking target's M.ATK during the skill's duration, DMG reduction is increased by||100||and M.Crit resistance is increased by 250.|
- Item Introduction: Gloves made with a dark Hatchling's bones and skin. Morrah made it a hundred years ago by collecting the Hatchlings she killed when she went out to hunt dragons. It's very durable to even withstand Morrah's flames, and even imbues a stronger power to let those flames blaze up even more. Morrah really likes these gloves.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Hellish Sealing Stone
|[Lava Eruption] DMG is increased by||20%||and target's M.DEF is decreased by 25% for 7 sec.|
- Item introduction: A strange fragment that came from the Dimensional Rift. Inside the fragment, there's a flame that kills anything that is living. The energy from its dimension is condensed within it, it's absolutely needed to complete Maria's plan.
4th Unique Treasure
Jewel of Inferno
|[Fire Smash] Increases the number of Flame stacks by 3. Hit targets have their ATK Spd reduced by||140||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A jewel containing the essence of Temeraire's Fire. When Temeraire was defeated, Morrah forcibly drew the jewel of inferno, the essence of Fire Dragon, out of it to enhance her Fire Smash.
- She is a demon (dark dragon).
- She is 178cm (around 5'10")
- Her birthday is April 9th.
- Her constellation is Armil the Saint.
- She likes formidable enemies and worthy fights.
- She dislikes dragons.
- She is Maria's friend and companion.
- Unlike Maria, Morrah is quite honorable and respects her opponent's strength.
- She is fought in Chapter 1 and Chapter 5.
- Despite being Maria's companion, she is absent in Chapter 7.
- It seems she tricked Dimael and his sister, Epigael.
Story from the game: The former commander of the Dark Dragon Knights, she's the most gallant demon knight of the demon army. Currently, for some unknown reason, she is following the witch Maria and assisting her work. Many find it strange that the former champion of the demon army, who slaughtered countless enemies and even devoured dragons, now works for a mere witch as her servant. Nevertheless, she continues to faithfully serve her master.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|