A demon knight that uses the lava of the Dark Forces. Inflicts relentless burning pain on enemies, and fights battles of endurance utilizing her granite-like defense.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 Links
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
Why Morrah? Morrah is your go-to tank if you need Magical Defense, and she also provides high DPS for a tank. Basically every skill and passive (aside from Lava Eruption) stacks Flames indefinitely. When she releases S1 (Burning Power) or S3 (Lava Eruption), their damage is boosted by 2% per stack so her damage increases as the battle goes on. Also, she has a party buff (like Demia), but buffs for Magical Defense and Magical Block Chance instead.
Morrah's kit is all about stacking Flames, which are small DoT (damage over time) debuffs on the enemy. Every skill she has stacks more on the enemies and deals 2% more damage for each flame stacked. This means that Morrah can end up dealing a significant amount of damage over time (in comparison to other knights, at least).
The real gem in Morrah's kit is her S2 (Hellfire) which provides the entire team with a huge Magic Defense buff AND increases their Magical Block Chance. Getting all 3 attributes in this skill will allow it to protect your team through some of the deadliest magical attacks in the game. This really shines during Raids, where her shield can allow your back-line to survive otherwise lethal AoE attacks from the dragons.
Pros and Cons
+ Gives team protection against m.dmg + DoT on enemies + Has m.dmg amp (needs T3) + Good in Dragon Raids
- Debuff can be cleansed
Morrah's passive has a chance to trigger each time she blocks an attack, so logically you will see her perform better with a higher block chance. Another thing to consider is that her signature skill: S2 (Hellfire) costs three mana, which can mean a longer wait than you want, particularly in PvP. To alleviate this, grab some Attack Speed and Debuff Resist to ensure she gets in as many attacks as possible.
Options to look for:
- Physical Block Chance
- Attack Speed
- Debuff Resist
- % HP
Morrah's only real use in PvP is to help protect your party with her magic shield. It does it's job quite admirably, but the mana cost (3) makes it hard to use effectively. There are lot of CC skills that cost 1 mana. If a skill hits her (it probably will since she's in front), she will be unable to shield before the big blasts come, completely negating her presence. Besides the shield, S1 (Burning Power) has knockdown with some range, but it isn't as effective as other front-line heroes. As for S3 (Lava Eruption), it is terribly over-priced for what it does. Still, Morrah is very durable, and if durability is all you need, she is definitely worth considering.
Use Morrah if:
- You want to want to try to fight through big magic attacks like Pavel's
- You want to win arena matches through attrition
- You don't intend to use Baudouin or Leo
Don't use Morrah if:
- You intend to kill the enemy team before they use their big skills
- You don't have a strong dedicated healer
- You need to put pressure on the opponent
6 sec Cooldown
22,776 M.DMG to enemies in range and knocks them down, inflicting 3 stacks of Flame. Then for 15 sec, each auto attacks deals
4,593 M.DMG and inflicts 1 stack of Flame on enemy. Per each stacked Flame, DMG is increased by 2%. Each Flame stack deals separate M.DMG and reduces Heal rate by 1%.
|Burning Power Animation|
|Lava Eruption Animation|
1 sec Cooldown
Upon block, deals
13,921 M.DMG to enemies in range, and inflicts 3 stack of Flame.
[Light] ATK Spd. is increased by 200 for 15 sec.
[Dark] Reduces cooldown by 6% per each enemy hit.
[Light] M.Block rate is boosted by 20%.
[Dark] When Hellfire is active, deal DMG based on own M.DEF to nearby enemies.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Heals HP equal to 40% of DMG dealt.
[Light] Increase own M.DEF by 5% for each block. Max stack is 10.
[Dark] Enemies with over 100 stacks of Flame take 40% increased M.DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Block +200.
[Dark] Flame stack DMG is increased by 100%, and max stack number is changed to 120.
- Item introduction: In the heart of the Dragia Volcano, there exists a smithy. Hundreds of years ago, Temeraire, the ancient fire dragon, created a set of magically enchanted gear. Using lava infused with the power of the volcanic fire, he forged a shield and a sword capable of incinerating anything. During the war against the Demons, Temeraire presented these to a human warrior. Unfortunately, the warrior is said to have been defeated by Morrah. No one has seen this legendary gear since then. That is, until Morrah reappeared on the front line.
Hellish Sealing Stone
|[Lava Eruption] DMG is increased by||20%||and target's M.DEF is decreased by 25% for 7 sec.|
- Item introduction: A strange fragment that came from the Dimensional Rift. Inside the fragment, there's a flame that kills anything that is living. The energy from its dimension is condensed within it, it's absolutely needed to complete Maria's plan.
- She is a demon (dark dragon).
- She is 178cm (around 5'8' feet)
- Her birthday is April 9th.
- Her constellation is Armil the Saint.
- She likes formidable enemies and worthy fights.
- She dislikes dragons.
- She is Maria's friend and companion.
- Unlike Maria, Morrah is quite honorable and respects her opponent's strength.
- She is fought in Chapter 1 and Chapter 5.
- Despite being Maria's companion, she is absent in Chapter 7.
- It seems she tricked Dimael and his sister, Epigael.
Story from the game: The former commander of the Dark Dragon Knights, she's the most gallant demon knight of the demon army. Currently, for some unknown reason, she is following the witch Maria and assisting her work. Many find it strange that the former champion of the demon army, who slaughtered countless enemies and even devoured dragons, now works for a mere witch as her servant. Nevertheless, she continues to faithfully serve her master.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska, Chase|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne, Shamilla|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina, Kara|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|