A harpy that specializes in melee combat using her knuckles. Quickly moves between the enemies, wreaking havoc upon them. Smashes enemies by launching powerful consecutive attacks.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ CC + Can focus on backlines + Amp (S4, UW, and UT3 effect) + Moderate AOE (S3) + Good DPS + One of the top physical supports with a total of 60% amp with UW(0★) UT3(0★) and S4 with almost to 100% uptime + P'dodge buff (M'dodge with UT2) + Okay ATK buff with almost 100% uptime
- S4 is based on basically a coin-flip of either 40% or 60%
- Use Solar Stone as it applies her UW amp to all enemies
8 sec Cooldown
Naila dashes toward the enemy 2 times. For her first attack, she deals
469,430 P.DMG and knocking it down for 3 sec. For her second attack with the highest ATK deals
306,422 P.DMG, knocking it down for 3 sec, and increasing P.DMG it takes by 25% for 10 sec.
|Fierce Winds Animation|
15 sec Cooldown
Dispels negative effects from self, and casts [Wind Reading] to all allies for 15 sec, increasing their ATK by
42,870 and P.Dodge by 250. If an ally under [Wind Reading] successfully dodges an attack, their Crit DMG increases by 5% for 10 sec. The Crit DMG Boost effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
|Wind Reading Animation|
|Dive Bomb Animation|
0.5 sec Cooldown
Increases Naila's DEF Penetration by 300 and DEF by
13,697. Naila's normal attacks and Skill attacks ignore target's DMG Reduction effect. Also, her normal attacks have a 15% chance to deal
250,130 additional P.DMG and inflict Stun for 2 sec.
|Tornado Strike Animation|
[Light] Gains immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.
[Dark] Increases P.DMG the hit target takes by 25% for 10 sec.
[Light] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and dispels positive effects from all enemies upon activation.
[Dark] Increases the max number of stacks for Crit DMG Boost effect to 20.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Reduces the Heal Rate of the hit target by 40% for 10 sec.
[Light] AIncreases DMG of normal attacks by 25%, and reduces Cooldown of all Skills by 2 sec.
[Dark] At the beginning of each battle, increases own DEF Penetration by 400 for 20 sec. Upon activation during Guild War, gains immunity to CC for 10 sec. The DEF Penetration Boost effect is irremovable.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, increases own ATK by 3% and P.Dodge by 30 for 10 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
- Item introduction: A cursed pair of gauntlets crafted from the claws of the Mad Demon Baroro, which was defeated during the war. Several times the size of average human hands, these gauntlets directly connect to the nerves of the wearer, allowing its wielder to control them effortlessly. Although they grant immense power, they also break the mind of the wearer, slowly eating away at the soul. Only a true warrior of noble conviction, strong will and undying spirit may handle these cursed weapons. They are the perfect weapons for a warrior with a strong will that shines even in the darkness of the abyss.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Soul of Gust
|[Fierce Winds] Increases DMG by 50% and upon a Critical Hit, reduces Mana by||200|
- Item Introduction: This piece of amber containing a giant tornado is a treasure of the Harpies. According to myth, a gust of wind that Divine Beast Tyrfas raised out of rage hit the sap of the holy tree, solidified, and turned into amber. Time passed, and now it's divided into several fragments, but the gust inside has not died out. Harpies consider it to be divine and call it the Soul of Gust.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Wind Reading] All effects become irremovable and upon activation, heals own HP equals||10%||of Max HP.|
- Item Introduction: The scarf that the dead Himmullis had on. Naila always has it on her. Himmullis use to always tell Naila to be proud of being a Harpy. The scarf contains the sadness of losing family, and this makes Naila furious.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Dive Bomb] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases DMG by||20%|
- Item introduction: A ritual offering of ancient religious people who worshiped the wind. It is a precious treasure among the Harpies, and it said to be given to the most powerful Harpy warrior. The moment one wears this mask, they'll be able to freely use the wind. They can also attack at the speed of light.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Tornado Strike] Increases the chance of dealing additional DMG by 10% and upon activation during Guild War, deals additional P.DMG equal to||10%||of target's Max P.|
- Item Introduction: A ribbon that holds the grace of Wind Elemental. Selene gave this green ribbon to Naila, who wanted high speed. It contains a spell of Notos, the Wind Elemental, and it grants Naila rapid and powerful attacks.
- Soul Weapon Story: Evil Demon Baroro is a being more corrupted and dishonorable than anything else. During the Demon war, he was defeated in a fair combat, but he never accepted the outcome. Furthermore, to prove that his lowly, dishonorable attitude is the answer, he placed himself inside the gauntlet made of his claws, Afterwards, Baroro not only devoured the mind and souls of those who used the gauntlet, but also turned them into his host, and caused even more destruction to the innocents to quench his thirst for their souls and blood. This time however, the user was not like any other Baroro came across. Although merely a harpy, she not only withstood Baroro's mental attack, but also freely wielded the evil gauntlet. Furthermore, her noble resolve and her brilliant will eventually overwhelm the Evil Demon. After succumbing to its master's strong mind, Baroro as an evil that devours other evil fervently vanquishes its master's enemies.
- She is 19 year old harpy.
- She is 180cm (around 5'10" feet)
- Her birthday is December 16.
- Her constellation is Hexipolia the wanderer.
- She likes fellow kinsmen and those who posses warrior's spirit.
- She dislikes cowards and hypocrites.
- Naila appears in chapter 2 as one of the harpies living within Elidora harpy territory.
- She was ordered by the queen of harpies to take the Holy Sword Aea from Kasel.
- After she fights Kasel and crew she realizes all they want to do is help so she joins them.
- Her sister, Himmullis, has been infected with darkness. Naila is forced to defend herself and kill Himmullis.
- Naila begs Frey to heal her but Frey cannot do so as she is still consumed by darkness.
- In the end, the queen harpy had attacked Naila and Selene when they separated from Kasel.
- Lorraine appears and helps out, Frey also helps and heals Naila and Selene.
- She is currently the leader of the Harpies after the queen's death.
A stout and honorable warrior of the harpies, the wielders of the power of wind. Her dignity as a harpy warrior is more important to her than anything else in the world. She draws upon willpower and desire to uphold her warrior's honor to bring down any enemy. Her skills are exceptional, even among her peers, and she is the ideal role model for younger harpy warriors.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|