A harpy that specializes in melee combat using her knuckles. Quickly moves between the enemies, wreaking havoc upon them. Smashes enemies by launching powerful consecutive attacks.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ CC + Amp (UW effect)
|Fierce Winds Animation|
|Wind Reading Animation|
|Dive Bomb Animation|
0.5 sec Cooldown
Every 5th auto attack has a 40% chance of dealing extra
71,487 P.DMG to target and knocking them down.
|Tornado Strike Animation|
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Target changes to the enemy with the highest ATK.
[Light] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Increases own Crit Chance by 600.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Reduces cooldown by 10% per each enemy that takes Crit DMG.
[Light] Activation chance is boosted to 60%.
[Dark] ATK Spd is boosted by 300 when effect takes place.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Dodge +100.
[Dark] Upon dodging, all skill cooldowns are reduced by 2%. Also, ATK is boosted by 3%, and ATK Spd is boosted by 30. The ATK and ATK Spd boost can stack up to 10 times.
Cursed Claws, Baroro
|Upon a Crit Hit, deals||100%||of ATK as P.DMG over time for 10 sec. Target takes||20%||increased P.DMG for the duration of skill.|
- Item introduction: A cursed pair of gauntlets crafted from the claws of the Mad Demon Baroro, which was defeated during the war. Several times the size of average human hands, these gauntlets directly connect to the nerves of the wearer, allowing its wielder to control them effortlessly. Although they grant immense power, they also break the mind of the wearer, slowly eating away at the soul. Only a true warrior of noble conviction, strong will and undying spirit may handle these cursed weapons. They are the perfect weapons for a warrior with a strong will that shines even in the darkness of the abyss.
|[Dive Bomb] Skill cooldown is reduced by 30% and target takes||10%||more P.DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: A ritual offering of ancient religious people who worshiped the wind. It is a precious treasure among the Harpies, and it said to be given to the most powerful Harpy warrior. The moment one wears this mask, they'll be able to freely use the wind. They can also attack at the speed of light.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: The scarf that the dead Himmullis had on. Naila always has it on her. Himmullis use to always tell Naila to be proud of being a Harpy. The scarf contains the sadness of losing family, and this makes Naila furious.
- She is 19 year old harpy.
- She is 180cm (around 5'9' feet)
- Her birthday is December 16.
- Her constellation is Hexipolia the wanderer.
- She likes fellow kinsmen and those who posses warrior's spirit.
- She dislikes cowards and hypocrites.
- Naila appears in chapter 2 as one of the harpies living within Elidora harpy territory.
- She was ordered by the queen of harpies to take the holy sword aea from Kasel.
- After she fights Kasel and crew she realizes all they want to do is help so she joins them.
- Her sister, Himmullis, has been infected with darkness. Naila is forced to defend herself and kill Himmullis.
- Naila begs Frey to heal her but Frey cannot do so as she is still consumed by darkness.
- In the end, the queen harpy had attacked Naila and Selene when they separated from Kasel.
- Lorraine appears and helps out, Frey also helps and heals Naila and Selene.
Story from the game: A stout and honorable warrior of the harpies, the wielders of the power of wind. Her dignity as a harpy warrior is more important to her than anything else in the world. She draws upon willpower and desire to uphold her warrior's honor to bring down any enemy. Her skills are exceptional, even among her peers, and she is the ideal role model for younger harpy warriors.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|