The descendant of a black dragon that controlled dark lightning. He fights to rid the world of the demons, especially the Draconics. The energy of dark lightning imbued in his Pile Bunker penetrates the enemy's defense.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Neraxis is an awesome tank with huge defense. He can provides a buff that raise DEF.P, DEF.M and ATK for all the team. He's has an average DPS, like most of tanks, but two AoE CC (S1 and S3) to make him useful in raids and PvP.
Pros and Cons
+ Awesome tankiness + Nice CC + Excellent in PvE + Provides a huge DEF and ATK buff + No UW reliant + Good AMP M.
- Low DPS - No self-healing
|Perk 1||Perk 2||Perk 3||Perk 4||Perk 5||Artifact|
|PvE||Def Up||Shield protection||Black Lightning Claw[Dark]||Obsidian Roar[Light]||Neraxis[Light]||Insignia of Iron Conviction|
Set BD : Max HP, M.Def, M.Block, P.Block
Black Lightning Claw
8 sec Cooldown
Draws enemies towards the target and deals
37,688 M.DMG. Deals
53,936 M.DMG around the target after 1 sec and stuns them for 3 sec. Reduces ATK Spd of hit enemies by 300 for 10 sec.
|Obsidian Roar Animation|
Breath of Destruction
Black Dragon Hide
Increases P.DEF and M.DEF by
8,346 and takes reduced P.DMG and M.DMG by 15%.
Black Lightning Claw
[Light] Increases Stun duration by 2 sec.
[Dark] Increases the M.DMG that the hit enemy takes by 25% for 10 sec.
[Light] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and ATK and DEF Boost by 100%.
[Dark] Reduces ATK Spd of the hit enemy by 300 for 15 sec.
Breath of Destruction
[Light] Reduce Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Changes M.DEF Reduction to 30%.
Black Dragon Hide
[Light] Increases ATK Spd by 300.
[Dark] When HP falls below 50%, skill effects are increased by 50%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC Resist +100.
[Dark] At the beginning of every battle, reduces DMG that non-Hero enemies deal to all allies except Neraxis by 10% for 30 sec.
- Item introduction: A magic gear crafted with pitch-black metal called Adamantite, tempered with the dark flame and the lightning of a black dragon. It holds the grudge and rage of black dragons that were killed during the Demon War. Neraxis threatened the dwarves to forge this special weapon for him. Then, he cursed and enchanted it with the grudge-filled souls of black dragons. Anyone who touches this weapon beside Neraxis will hear the raging roars of vengeful dragons.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Cartridge of Black Lightning
|[Black Lightning Claw] Recovers Mana by 100 upon each hit, and increases own P.DEF and M.DEF by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A magic amplifier that contains Black Lightning. It was made with the same materials used to craft Acravita. The Dwarves were threatened by Neraxis to craft Acravita, and there were some materials left when they were finished. When the Dwarves asked Neraxis if they could keep the leftover material as a reward for crafting Acravita, he yanked their hair and told them to use it all. As a result, a cartridge containing Black Lightning was created.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Memories of the Blue God Dragon
|[Obsidian Roar] Increases DEF Boost of allies by||20%||and dispels positive effects from all enemies upon using Obsidian Roar.|
- Item Introduction: A hair accessory that Laias dropped while cleansing the waters corrupted by demons. Neraxis found it and kept it, but he still hasn't decided whether he'll give it back. It's not likely that Laias will get her lost hair accessory anytime soon.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Breath of Destruction] Increases Stun duration by 1 sec and reduces Cooldown of Breath of Destruction by||3||sec.|
- Item introduction: Crafted with his own fang, this stake holds Neraxis's burning rage. When Neraxis attacks with the stake, the great energy, entangled with Neraxis's powers, swirls at the enemy at a terrifying speed. It is powerful enough to penetrate all things, and rip off the limbs of those who come near it.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Black Dragon Hide] Every 10 sec, recovers 1 orb of Mana and increases All Block of all allies by||200||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Neraxis stole this treasure from Armarta's repositorium. He wanted to have a stronger weapon than Acravita, and came to think of Armarta's repositorium. He went to Ashen Peak, the ruins south from Arrovina Shore, and snuck into the repositorium. On the way out, he had to confront Armarta, who was mad and crazy but it was worth it as he got everything he wanted. Among the most precious ones were the 'Ashen Nova', which makes a pair with 'Ashen Nox'. Its power can be compared to the heart of a Black Dragon.
- Soul Weapon Story: Dragons usually possess great strength, for they are the facilitators of the world. So when such a dragon dies and becomes a soul, its strength is incomparable to other common souls because it is of a dragon's. Among them, the souls of the dragons contained within Acravita were especially odd, for these were the souls of the Black Dragons, the proudest of them all. The souls became vengeful specters holding strong grudges, imbuing Acravita with extraordinarily powerful resentment and damnation. As the anger of the specters grew, resentment that was imbued to Acravita became heavier Acravita eventually turned into a weapon that emitted energy of death that makes most beings tremble in fear, and thus Neraxis' friends were worried about his safety. But Neraxis dismissed such worries by threatening the specters to stand down, claiming that Acravita was his and his only. Even though he is young, Neraxis is still a Black Dragon and he has more pride than any other Black Dragon. He even learned to slightly suppress his arrogance, as he did not want to follow Armarta's path. The fight between the young Black Dragon and the specters was intense, but Neraxis, who was more prepared, emerged as the victor. Now, the Black Dragon specters follow Neraxis, strengthening his lightning and eliminating his enemies.
- Neraxis is a male dragon with an unknown age.
- He is 161cm tall (around 5'2' feet)
- His birthday is October 28th which is the month of friendship.
- His constellation is Asiphia the Empress.
- He likes Laias.
- He dislikes Demons, Cain, Lilia and everything that gets in his way.
- In the patch notes, he refers to Laias as his little stepsister. This is incorrect; Neraxis is eons younger than her.
- His personality is very similar to Viper/Daytona from Azure Striker Gunvolt; both are easily angered and volatile, both are protective towards a particular female (Laias and Joule, except the former is eons old while the latter is two years younger than Viper), and both will react violently when someone attempts to flirt with their idols.
Story from Patch Notes:
“Beat it, you useless demons!!”
We were at war… Right at the boundary of the desert and the volcanic area. Countless Undeads, and Mid-level demons who are leading the Undeads. Draconics and army of darkness have invaded the desert. But, there was someone who was on the front line to stop them.
“Die!! Die!! Die all, you useless!!” With a single swing of punch and kick, a lot of enemies couldn’t do anything. Their weapons, magic…. Nothing could harm this guy. Only some high- level Draconics have succeeded to harm him a bit, but it was nothing but a scratch. However, enemies did not stop invading. The darkness.. Coming from Dragia..
“Don’t you dare take a step into my sister’s desert!!!”
He stared at the enemies and jumped up into the air His eyes were full of rage. When he was in the air, he raised his both hands towards the sky.
“I command you. Roar!! Acravita!!!”
Powerful black flame and purple lightning energy were around his hands. And that was the moment.. The black and purple wave of power swept the enemies away.
He was brave, yet he was still young. He still needs to train himself to control his power. It was not easy to defend the desert from endless demon armies.
“Ugh… You piece of..!!”
However, he couldn’t take breathe. Merciless enemies are kept pushing in… They only have one goal. Kill all the livings. That couldn’t be forgiven. Because…
“I gave my word… To… Protect the desert.. Until she comes back!!”
It was still a risky battle for humans. Draconics are the threat to his little stepsister.
This battle… He couldn’t ask for any help.. But to fight by himself.
“You… Shall… Not.. Pass!!!!!”
Once again, he was surrounded by the black flame and purple lightning And then he vanished from the sight.
“I am… The mighty dragon… I am from the Black Dragon!!”
When the storm gradually stopped, he was no longer a man, but a black dragon.
[I am Neraxis, stepbrother of Laias!!]
Black dragons are notorious for being the most arrogant and ill-tempered out of all dragons. They suffered greatly from the Demon War 100 years ago. Armarta went mad, Ashen Nox robbed them, and Draconics started hunting down dragons. Neraxis was one of the few black dragons that survived that day, and he has been working and plotting to realize his revenge.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|