The young leader of a barbarian tribe living in the depths of the southern jungle. She inherited the demonic blood and Demonic Eyes of Petrification from her ancestors. She restrains her enemies and finishes them off with vicious slashes.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Scar of Barbarism
15 sec Cooldown
Deals P.DMG to 1 enemy. Then, moves forward while continuously attacking the nearby area and knocking back hit enemies to deal P.DMG. The last strike deals P.DMG to frontal enemies and knocks them down for 2 sec.
Enhanced Scar of Barbarism
0 sec Cooldown
Deals P.DMG to 1 enemy. Then, moves to random enemies while continuously attacking the nearby area and knocking back hit enemies to deal a P.DMG. The last strike deals P.DMG to frontal enemies and knocks them down for 4 sec.
On the Hunt
15 sec Cooldown
Moves behind the farthest enemy to deal P.DMG, and inflicts [Hunt Mark] to all enemies for a 12 sec. Enemies under [Hunt Mark] take increased P.DMG and have their Heal Rate reduced. Dispels all positive effects from enemies with [Enhanced Hunt Mark].
Enhanced On the Hunt
0 sec Cooldown
Moves behind the farthest enemy to deal P.DMG that ignores DEF and inflicts [Enhanced Hunt Mark] to all enemies for a 12 sec. Enemies under [Enhanced Hunt Mark] take increased P.DMG, have their Heal Rate reduced, and their ATK Spd. Dispels all positive effects from enemies with [Hunt Mark].
Demonic Eyes of Petrification
Enhanced Demonic Eyes of Petrification
Gains 1 stack of [Demonic Blood] upon casting a skill. It can be stacked up to max 4 times, and upon gaining 4 stacks, Cooldown of all skills is reset and [Enhanced Skill] becomes available. Using the [Enhanced Skill] removes [Demonic Blood] stacks. Upon gaining each stack of [Demonic Blood], increases own ATK and All Dodge Chance for a 20 sec. This effect can stack up to 10 times.
Scar of Barbarism
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Recovers own Mana by 50 upon every hit.
On the Hunt
[Light] Stuns targets for 1 sec when [Hunt Mark] is inflicted, and for 3 sec when [Enhanced Hunt Mark] is inflicted.
[Dark] [Hunt Mark] and [Enhanced Hunt Mark] cannot be dispelled by skills that remove negative effects.
Demonic Eyes of Petrification
[Light] Gains immunity to CC for the skill duration.
[Dark] Increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by 100% for the skill duration.
[Light] Increases ATK Boost and All Dodge Chance Boost by 50%.
[Dark] Dispels own negative effects upon gaining 4 stacks of [Demonic Blood].
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Speed +100.
[Dark] Normal attacks and [Enhanced Scar of Barbarism] deal additional P.DMG equal to 25% of ATK that ignores DEF.
Rending Chaos, Zakadras
|Crit Chance is increased by||200||and Crit DMG by||40%|
- Item introduction: A weapon forged from special metal that a shaman from Krakashu, the tribe of darkness, made by melting down living demonic beasts. The metal was then forged by the best smith in the jungle and was reborn as a magical weapon to punish demons. A huge pair of claws embrace curse, grudge and rage. These claws are the symbol that represents the leader of Krakashu, and they're also a medium of the spell that appeases the wrath of their forefathers. Nia became the tribe leader at such young age and has yet to tap into all the darkness that the weapon holds, but deep at night, often when she's about to fall sleep, she can hear the howling grudge of her forefathers from the weapon.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Flower of Jungle
|- [Scar of Barbarism] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and reduces P.Crit Resistance of the affected enemy by||200||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: The deep Jungle of Darkness sits in southern Vespia. It is the home, the hunting ground, and the battlefield of the Krakashu tribe. The people in the Empire treat them as barbarians, but they are emotional and sensitive beings that present flowers to their beloved ones. For the Krakashu tribe, the bouquet of flowers means 'return home safe and sound'. This bouquet of flowers handmade by Nia's tribe members holds a spell that keeps the flowers from withering as long as Nia is healthy.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Gift of Hunt
|[On the Hunt] Increases DMG by 50% and P.DMG increase inflicted by [Hunt Mark] and [Enhanced Hunt Mark] by an additional||8%|
- Item Introduction: The fame of Dragon Slayer Yanne spread not only yo the Orbis continent, but also to the Vespia empire. Yanne, a skilled monster hunter, was requested by a noble in the empire to hunt down the monsters inhabiting the Jungle of Darkness. However, the empire's ulterior motive was to drive away the natives so that they could develop the jungle and use it for their own sake. Without knowing the truth, Yanne walked into the jungle. The Krakashu tribe, led by the young leader, Nia, mistook Yanne as an imperial invader and attacked her. After Yanne subdued the tribespeople rather effortlessly with hersuperhuman strength, she had a talk with Nia and figured out the truth. She apologized to Nia for entering their land without permission, and gave her the necklace she made herself as a sign of reconciliation and friendship.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Bone Mask of Spell
|[Demonic Eyes of Petrification] Pulls enemies to the front upon casting, and reduces Mana of enemies by||200||upon hit.|
- Item introduction:A magical mask made with the skull of Prektrek, the beast of spell. Since Nia disliked the traditional masks which covered her entire face, the bone mask was modified into a helmet. The main use of bone masks is to keep the tribe leader's demonic eyes from going berserk. However, the mask wasn't significant to Nia because her demonic eyes, despite their enormous power, were very stable. It is what Nia uses to remember her father, who was called by the Blue Star when she succeeded the Demonic Eyes of Petrification. They say that she made her bone mask with a skull that closely resembled her father's bone mask. A little bit of trivia: The beast Prektrek is known to be distantly related to Goblins....
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Demonic Blood] At the beginning of every battle, gains 1 stack of Demonic Blood. 4 stacks of Demonic Blood will grant immunity to CC for||2||sec.|
- Item Introduction: Even though Nia's blood was more stable than her forefathers', there were times when it boiled to the point where Nia almost lost her mind. This special treatment is a unique type of poison that Mediana and Requina made by the request of Yanne, who found out about Nia's status. This poison only attacks the Demonic Blood inside Nia, and it takes one sip to keep her clam. This treatment has a side effect, however, that causes her digestive system to malfunction, during which meat-loving Nia has to stay away from meat. Therefore, Nia tries her best not to use this stabilizer.
- Soul Weapon Story: Voices of unknown origin spoke to Nia each night, and sometimes woke her up from her sleep. One night, when the voice again disturbed Nia's sleep, Nia got out of her bed and walked toward the direction where the voice was coming from. Her footsteps lead to Zakadras, the weapon which Nia inherited when she became the chieftain. Nia lifted Zakadras and examined its blade to find out the identity of the voice. That's when within the blade. Once the grudging splits noticed Nia, they started to cry out and shout. Nia however, remained calm and listened to all their outcry. After listening to their story for days and nights, Nia decided to fulfill their wishes. At that very moment when Nia let her guard down, a Demon who was lurking around to attack Nia sprung out and attacked her, but was deflected by a giant hand that Zakadras released. "-This child is the only one who will free us from our rancor. She is not someone who the likes of you can kill!" The spirit killed the Demon instantly and stared at Nia who was looking at it with a shocked face
- Nia is a human possessing demonic blood.
- She is a 16 year old girl.
- She is 156cm (5'1 feet)
- Her birthday is in November 23rd, month of fortune.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes meat, people who give her meat, resting her head on other people's lap and sunbathing.
- She dislikes vegetables, people from Vespia Empire, Demons, Demonic Beasts, being tested and cold weather.
- Just like Zafir and Laudia, she's also the chief and leader of her tribe.
Story from Patch Notes:
The Jungle of Darkness that exists in the South of the Empire. Wild and obscur land where many unknown creatures are living. The Imperial Forces have worked for decades to discover and conquer this dark land, But their enemies were not just wild and unreasonable Monsters…
Nia is the chief of Krakashu, the barbarian tribe that had been protecting the dark jungle for generations. She and her tribe hunted down every single one of the empire military that intruded the jungle. This little young beast moving swiftly through the vegetation was a scary being more than any other monsters.
“Grrrr… This forest… is our home..!! People adventuring in… is to be hunt!!!” But the difference of power was unfair, the size of the military force was so great that her tribe couldn’t handle it.
So Nia, left her home to find allies for helping protect her tribe. What will be the fate of Nia and her tribe?
An old legend has it that there was a demon that used humans as its test subjects for body modification. He cloned, fused and modified numerous beats and human bodies with his magic. It was said that one of the test subjects that came to possess great power escaped the laboratory and created a tribe among humans. The leader of the tribe is known to have developed a mysterious ability called Demonic Eyes of Petrification. The demonic eyes, very similar to the cursed eyes of a rare beast Basilik, are known to have the curse to turn everything they stared at into stones. Nia, the young leader of Krakashu Tribe, currently possesses these demonic eyes. This young beast, as swift as a leopard, is hunting down demons and demonic beats to avenge her forefathers.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|