|Chief Guard of Cruelty|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Unique Treasure
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
- Title: Chief Guard of Cruelty
- Hero info: The chief Guard at Orvel Stockade where the worst monsters are imprisoned. She instills fear even to the worst monsters as her skills and power are comparable to those of the Beast of the Arena Gladi. Her powerful mace crushes the bones and shreds the flesh of her enemies.
The Chief Guard at Orvel Stockade where the worst monsters are imprisoned. She instills fear even to the worst monsters as her skills and power are comparable to those of the Beast of the Arena Gladi. Her powerful mace crushes the bones and shreds the flesh of her enemies.
Pros and Cons
+ She grants an extra recharge key daily for stockade.
- Affinity earned only as well as her UW
Mace of Rehabilitation
10 sec Cooldown
120,389 P.DMG to enemy target and nearby enemies within a narrow range, and stuns them for 1 seconds. Target is placed in Disarmament for 5 seconds. Enemies in Disarmament will have their P.Block changed to 0. This effect cannot be removed.
17 sec Cooldown
Swings her weapon to attack enemies in circular range for 7 times, each hit dealing P.DMG and stunning enemies for 1.5 sec. If the target is a Hero, reduces P.DEF by 30% for 5 sec.
20 sec Cooldown
Sets in position and attacks enemies in a wide frontal range, removing positive effects, dealing P.DMG, and knocking them down for 6 sec. For this skill, ACC and CC Accuracy will be increased by 500.
Atk Boost increased upon activation will be increased by 100%. Upon activation, Atk Speed will be increased by 500. The effect will be changed to activate only once during the battle.
Mace of Rehabilitation
[Light] Decreases ACC of target by 200 for 10 sec.
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Light] Dispels enemies' positive effects with a 25% chance upon every hit.
[Dark] Increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by 100%.
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and DMG by 100%.
[Light] Increases Cruel Madness duration by 5 seconds
[Dark] Recovers 2 orbs of Mana when 'Cruel Madness' activates.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] Increases own CC Resist by 500.
Mace of Rehabilitation, Hartnon
|Skill hits increase P.DMG the target takes by||20%||for 5 sec and reduces Mana by||80||every sec.|
- Item introduction: The mace wielded by the Chief Guard to keep the inmates under control. It is known as the Mace of Rehabilitation for the unruly monsters in captivity. Although it was passed down from one Stockade Chief Guard in Orvelia to another across generations, soon after Nicky became the new chief, she broke a part of the mace while mercilessly swinging it at the prisoners.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Special Boots of Stockade
|[Mace of Rehabilitation] Reduces P.DEF of hit enemy by 25% for 10 sec, and adds Reduction Effect on Heal Rate by||30%||in Disarmament state.|
- Item introduction: A pair of boots made with the leader of monsters rampaging in the Stockade. On the first day that Nicky started working as the chief guard, she was upset to see the monsters wreaking havoc in the place. As the monsters lunged at her, she swung her mace and smashed their skulls with a cold smile on her face. Nicky then skinned the monsters and made a pair of boots of their leather. Since then, none of the prisoners at the Stockade have ever given her any trouble.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Pendant of War God
|[Merciless Gale] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces Cooldown by||1.6%||for each enemy hit.|
- Item Introduction: A pendant acquired from a fight with the Gladi, Nicky's lifelong rival. It is known that in the past, the War God of Orbis Continent imbued his power into the pendant so that it could be used for possible future crisis. Inside the jewel is a flame, blazing like the soul of a fighter. When it came to the auction house, Gladi and Nicky fought days and nights for it, neither having the upper hand. Was what happened next an act of mischief by the Goddess? When the fight grew particularly fierce, the wind delivered the scent of silver vine. Gladi, lured by the sweet scent, gave up the fight and ran outside. Eventually, Nicky won the pendant.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Merciless Skull Knuckle
|[Last Execution] Reduces Cooldown by 30% and increases own DMG to Boss by||4%||per use. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.|
- Item Introduction: A strange knuckle bought from Cassandra while she was visiting Orvelia. Cassandra met Nicky at the Inn, cursing and complaining about her disobedient prisoners, and sold her this item. According to Cassandra, the skulls on the knuckle are made from the bones of high wizards, and the one with red eyes has the ability to cause hallucination and endlessly torture the enemies. Nicky is using it, along with her mace, to punish felons.
4th Unique Treasure
|[Massacre Instinct] Cruel Madness becomes irremovable. Upon activation, reduces Cooldown of all skills by||20%||immediately.|
- Item Introduction: A black manicure that Nicky puts on the day of waste disposal in the Stockade. Nicky always hated when her nails would be stained with blood after completing waste disposal. Different monsters had different blood colors, and her nails would get very messy after. One day, she was letting loose a stream of abuse, infuriated by her messy nails, when she saw a lady with nails of various colors and came up with an idea. If she didn't like her nails getting stained with different colors, all she had to do was put some dark color on her nails beforehand! She picked the monsters with the darkest blood and made a bottle of special manicure. She now applies it on her nails every waste disposal day. When she comes into the Stockade with her nails in black, all the prisoners shiver in fear of death.
- Nicky is a 24 year old woman.
- She is 184cm tall (about 6'0 feet)
- Her birthday is June 23, the month of love.
- Her constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- She likes simple things and orderly things.
- She dislikes unruly troublemakers.
- She is the sixth NPC hero to be added to the game.
- Much like Loman and Veronica Her 3D model was revamped and reworked prior to her release.
Nicky's story from the ingame index: Chief Guard who manages the Orvel Stockade. In the past, she was once a warrior at the Orvel Arena, and a rival to Gladi. When Gladi began to spend more time running a shop than conquering the Arena, Nicky lost interest too and found another job. Somewhat skilled in training monsters, she applied to be the Stockade's Chief Guard, which is a dangerous yet well-paid job. While the inmates usually refrain from doing anything out of their fear for her, from time to time, they would lose all sense of reason and cause a scene. With each incident like that, her mace drew blood, leaving the inmates to cower in fear again.
Nicky's story from the patch notes:
She is the Chief Guard of Orvel Stockade and the symbol of terror in the eyes of prisoners.
In the past, Nicky was in an intense rivalry with Gladi in the Arena to achieve the title of the best warrior of Orvelia. But as Gladi, Great Champion of the Arena, became less interested in fighting and more focused on running his shop, Nicky lost her chance to settle their rivalry. As time passed, the more she couldn't achieve the sole reason for her life the more she became wild and violent.
Her inborn ferocious identity grew big enough to make her mad at small things. It became a well-spread knowledge that she makes trouble with people easily. People were even saying as a joke that all the shop would close their doors once she appears in the street.
However Someone was watching her carefully. Dean Grake, the Chief Guard of Orvel Stockade who was troubled by the daily increase of violent and outrageous prisoners. As many years passed and as his body weakened he went having a drink at a bar, drowning his concerns when he found Nicky creating some trouble again.
Thinking about the growing outrageous prisoners, he was having a drink in a bar, feeling sorry for himself for his weakened flesh dying down as time went. It was then he found Nicky creating havoc.
He thought that what he needs at the moment in the Stockade is to fight fire with fire. Dean Grake kept watching Nicky fighting for a while convincing himself that she was the right person to replace him!
He went to Nicky and made her an irresistible suggestion. "This will be the place for you to blow off the steam. No matter how violent you become, no one will care as long as you force them to obey you."
"FuFu, I like it. This is the home ground of all cockroaches" answered Nicky in a smirk. This was how she became the new Chief of the Stockade. And by these single word to the prisoners on her first she imposed her mark as the Chief Guard:
"Greeting trashes, I'm your new Chief Guard, Nicky" "The only thing I'd say is that... you will die trying to get out of this place. Well at last... you will be able to get out... AFTER YOU DIE."
The story about her weapon :
- ... ... ...
She was staring at the broken mace when she turned her eyes to the prisoners. Her eyes stopped at the Hell Beast Hartnon whose entier body was covered with horns. A cruel grin appeared on her face.
- You! You've got a pretty eyeball for a piece of trash!
In time, the monster's eye went through Blacksmith Jin's hands and became Nicky's new mace. The new mace was perfect for her. The horns sprouting from the mace exuded an excruciating curse while the deep grudge ingrained in the monster's iris offering ensured a soul-crushing pain. The inmates began to call the new mace 'Hartnon' in remembrance of the beast sacrificed for the weapon. Nicky felt a surge of incomparable pleasure whenever she'd swing the new mace at the prisoners.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|