|Clocksmith of Eternal Life|
A clocksmith that was cursed by the divine animals called the Redpur. His magical clock attacks and petrifies enemies and also allows his allies to use abilities faster.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Unique Treasure
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
|Time Fracture Animation|
|Time Fragments Animation|
35 sec Cooldown
124,018 M.DMG to all enemies and increase all allies' ATK Spd by 250 for 15 sec. All allies' skill cooldown is reduced by 50%. Time Distortion is not affected by skill cooldown reduction.
|Time Distortion Animation|
Upon using a skill, next 2 auto attacks deal
68,217 extra M.DMG and have a 30% chance of inflicting Petrify for 3 sec.
|Clock Magic Animation|
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 1.5 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] While in cooldown, auto-attacks will reduce the cooldown of Time Fragments by 1 sec.
[Light] All allies recover 1 orb of mana.
[Dark] While in use, gain immunity to CC.
[Light] Additional DMG effect count changes to 1 time, and DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Additional DMG effect stack is limited to 20 times max, and per each stack, ATK is increased by 3%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Atk.spd +100.
[Dark] Every 10 sec, any skills on cooldown for 4 random allies have their cooldowns reduced by 1 sec.
Moonshade Countdown, Tempodiana
|Upon using Time Distortion, all allies' skill cooldown is reduced by extra||2||sec, and ATK is increased by||14%||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: After Oddy's watch was zapped with the Redpur curse and gained the power to control time over a living being, he used the infinite time he gained to research its possible applications. When he finally created a watch containing the essence of time magic after so many trails, Oddy found out that the secret of Redpur magics originated from moonlight and the shadow it creates. H named his masterpiece 'Tempodiana' and gave it the nickname 'Moonshade Countdown'.
Threads of Time
|[Time Distortion] DMG is increased by||20%||and all allies' negative effects are dispelled.|
- Item introduction: Fur of the Red Fur Chief hung in the shadow of the moon. It is said that the mythical creature, the Red Fur Chief, uses the shadow of the moon during full moon to go through dimensions and dance. The Red Fur Chief dances until the shadow of the moon disappears, and it said that his tail sometimes gets stuck in the pathway. The fur of the colorful mythical creature gets stuck in the rift of time and space and stops time temporarily. Oddy uses the fur from the traces of the shadows of the moon to make a skein and uses it effectively for Time Distortion.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Time Fragments] Has a 25% chance to reset Cooldown and increases DMG by||20%||.|
- Item Introduction: Time Fragments that fell from the shadows of the moon. Sometimes, Time Fragments fall from another dimension from the effect of the shadow of the moon that appears when using time magic. The Time Fragments are small, but when gathered, they become a giant Fragment Collection of records, which gave the ceaseless inspiration to the caster.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Time Fracture] Gains immunity to CC for the skill's duration, and reduces the target's Mana by||400|
- Item Introduction: A device that adjusts the cracks of time. Time manipulation can create cracks in time, and strong energy gathers inside them. Those incapable of controlling the cracks can get stuck and forced to spend eternity in them. However, Oddy, a veteran time sorcerer, crafted this exquisite orb to tweak the cracks of time and used the energy to maximize the performance of Tempodiana.
- He is a former human and now a Redpur.
- He is 125cm (around 4'1' feet)
- His birthday is October 4th.
- His constellation is Asiphia the Empress.
- He likes clocks.
- He dislikes Poachers.
- Oddy shows up in Requina's and Mediana's awakening/transcendence cutscene.
- Judging from his voice, it is likely he was in his early/mid fifties when he was cursed by a Redpur.
Story from the game: He was a mechanic of the royal palace of Orvelia in the distant past. However, he was cursed by the mythical creature Redpur and turned into a Redpur himself. Ever since his transformation, he has been living for so long his forgot his own age. When he was human, he invented the first portable watch, but no one in Orvelia saw its true value. To give his invention the recognition it deserved, he set out to the empire. On his way, he was cursed by a group of Redpurs who mistook him for a Poacher. The curse also affected his watch, giving it a magical power to control the time flow within a living body. Oddy's own time stopped as well.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|