|Pathfinder of Fate|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasures
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Links
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Passively gives 5K ATK and 150 Crit. + Can boost 80k ATK, 100% Mana regen to self or all. + A dispel every 5 sec in S2+S3 combo.
- Not auto friendly - Low CC - 3rd skill range is small
15 sec Cooldown
Attacks enemy target, dealing
166,232 M.DMG and inflicting Stun for 3 sec. Consumes the card in possession to inflict additional effects. Upon using the skill, gains the card of [Death].
[Death] - DMG ignores target's DEF and Stun duration increases by 5 sec.
[Love] - Deals a total of
142,590 M.DMG over time for 10 sec and reduces heal rate by 100%.
[Fortune] - Skill Cooldown does not take effect.
|Card of Death - Carta Animation|
15 sec Cooldown
ATK is increased by
25,683 for 12 sec and Mana recovery/Sec by 100%. Consumes a card in possession to gain an additional effect according to the card type. Gains [Love] card upon use.
[Death] - DEF Penetration is increased by 600 for the duration of skill and gains immunity to CC for 6 sec.
[Love] - The effect applies to all allies.
[Fortune] - Cooldown does not apply.
|Card of Love - Elliciad Animation|
2 sec Cooldown
Attacks the target and the enemies near it to deal
114,226 M.DMG. This attack cannot miss and deals 100% increased Crit DMG. Gains the card of [Fortune].
[Death] - Crit DMG is increased by additional 120%.
[Love] - Remove all positive effects from enemies in range and silences for 2 sec.
[Fortune] - Cooldown does not apply. Recovers 1 orb of Mana.
|Card of Fortune - Vellekia Animation|
All allies' ATK is increased by
1,973 and Crit Chance is increased by 100. Ophelia gains additional effect according to the card in possesion.
[Death] - ATK is increased by 30%.
[Love] - Per each sec, heals 7% of max HP.
[Fortune] - M.Dodge Chance is increased by 200.
|Pathfinder of Fate Animation|
Note: Love healing over time effect on Pathfinder of Fate
[Light] For 10 sec, target takes 25% increased M.DMG.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Recovers target's mana by 1000.
[Dark] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Always inflicts a Crit Hit.
[Light] At the start of each battle, gains the card of [Death. This card does not have DMG boost effect
[Dark] At the start of each battle, gains the card of [Love]. This card does not have Heal effect
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%
[Dark] Upon using a skill, there is a 7% chance that mana cost of all skill is reduced by 1 for 7 sec. This effect cannot be dispelled.
Cards of Destiny Del Arcana
|Attacks have a 77.7% chance to increase ATK Spd by||20||and Mana Recovery/sec by||10%||for 15 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 15 times.|
- Item introduction: Tarot card reading is a common fortune telling method for witches. Some witches use customized cards to suit their personal styles. Ophelia's cards also function as the proof of the pacts between her and the creatures she summons. Quite popular as a guide of destiny among the entities of the mysterious dimensions, she has made pacts with countless creatures. Del Arcana, a powerful tarot deck carefully assembled by Ophelia, is the physical proof of these relationships.
1st Skill Unique Treasures
|[Card of Death - Carta] Increases DMG by 50%, and upon killing an enemy, recovers Mana by||1000|
- Item Introduction: A card made by Witch Eucaletus with all her mana, wishing to be closer to death after her loved one passed away. She was eventually burnt to ashes, leaving only this strange card behind. The card was then known to make its true owner free from life and death, and many people have been fighting over it to attain immortality. Then, a wizard started searching for it to prevent any more meaningless killing, found it, and sealed it away. No one has seen the card for centuries until Ophelia found it in an old storeroom.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Card of Love - Elliciad] Dispels Negative Effects of the target and all skill cooldown are decreased by||6%|
- Item Introduction: Spirit of love, Elliciad's heart. It eats both fulfilled and unfulfilled loves, so it can sometimes be as hot as lava, or cold as ice. The power it displays depends on how contaminated a soul is, and it can display an extensive light of blessing to those with pure souls.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Coin of Fortune
|[Card of Fortune - Vellekia] Mana cost is reduced by 1 and DMG is increased by||20%|
- Item introduction: The legendary coin that it is said to have changed the curse of the wheel of fortune, which was headed towards destruction. Ophelia believes that it was thrown by the spirit of luck, Vellekia.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Fate Tying Thread
|[Pathfinder of Fate] Upon acquiring a card, increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by||10%||and takes 20% reduced DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A thread that the Goddess of Fate uses to tie the fates together. Only the purest of elementals that do not have any negative karma can tie the thread of fate. By truly opening her eyes, Ophelia could see the fate of the wider world and sew new fates into its future by using her spirits as a medium. There is usually a thread piece or two left behind whenever a fate is manipulated, and Ophelia would tie the ends of the pieces and watch them magically fuse and form a string as if they were never apart. This spool of thread is the result of her habit.
- Soul Weapon Story: A deck of cards that was awakened into a new form when Ophelia opened her eyes to her destiny. When their old friend faced death and crumbled to stardust and disappeared, the three spirits that weave the future as well as the sources of various emotions melted onto the world and scattered, waiting for the day when their friend would appear in a new form. A great amount of time passed from then, and they appeared before a young girl named Ophelia. Ophelia embraced the spirits and completed Del Arcana through a contract to keep them by her side at all times. The endless repeating dreams and the spirits of Del Arcana eventually made Ophelia realize her true identity. Del Arcana absorbed the power of insight pouring out of Ophelia and materialized itself. The true companion of the girl destined to chase the fate of the world was born. As the constellation of insight itself, Ophelia's two eyes will witness and carry the fate of the world. For she is the Pathfinder of Fate who will carry out her painful but grand destiny...
- She is confirmed to be 19 years of age, like Ezekiel and Artemia.
- Born July 7th, "month of harmony".
- Her constellation is Notmun the Tuner
- She likes romantic stories.
- She dislikes flying insects.
- She is 165cm tall (5'4"feet)
- Technically she is in search of Kasel as he is likely the man from her dreams.
Story from Patch Notes:
Have you heard stars whispering? If you listen to them carefully, you can have the most beautiful dream in your life. If you walk along with the whisper, sometimes you might get a chance to meet someone. Did you know…. There is also a path for stars in your eyes. If I follow the way… Maybe.. Maybe I might find something that I’ve always wanted… That’s why I am looking into your eyes. I am the one blesses the destiny. I am the one guiding your way. I am the one against the fate. I am the one who guides your way if you are lost. I am Ophelia. I’ve followed the whispers from the stars to find my fate…. You.
An astrologer traveling with a wandering troupe called 'stardust'. As a member of the witch Association, she is supposed to reside in a designated location and read the flow of fate as part of her practice. However, she is currently traveling in search of a man with a particular destiny she met in a dream. She believes that the man from her clairvoyant dream is destined to become the savior of the world. Her current priority is to find the man, and then stay at his side. If asked about her second goal... she blushes and loses all traces of her usual calmness telling about her future with the man of destiny.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|