A girl that is captivated by the madness of war. She’s an ex-officer of the Empire’s Machine Division that was later deployed to the now-disbanded Hound Unit. She burns everything in sight with scorching flames.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
A Present For You!
22 sec Cooldown
Attacks the enemy and enemies nearby within a wide range, dealing P.DMG and inflicting them with 'Eternal Blaze.' Enemies inflicted with 'Eternal Blaze' take P.DMG over 10 sec and have their Heal Rate reduced by 25%. After use of this Skill, [Now D.I.E!] can be used within 10 sec.
Attacks enemies in a wide frontal range 7 times, dealing P.DMG each hit. If the target is not a Hero, deals additional P.DMG. Enemies inflicted with 'Eternal Blaze' take additional P.DMG each hit.
The Thrill! How Exciting!!
Don’t You Dare Run!
Increases ATK and DMG dealt to Non-Hero enemies by 30%. Attacking enemies inflicted with 'Eternal Blaze' reignites 'Eternal Blaze.'
A Present For You!/Now D.I.E!
[Light] [A Present For You!] Hit enemy takes 25% increased P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] [Now D.I.E!] Gains immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.
The Thrill! How Exciting!!
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Upon activation, HP does not fall below 10% for 5 sec.
Don’t You Dare Run!
[Light] Inflicts Stun on the hit enemy for 2 sec.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost by 2, and changes the number of targets to 3.
[Light] Eternal Blaze becomes irremovable.
[Dark] Attacking the enemy inflicted with Eternal Blaze recovers Mana each hit.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%
[Dark] For 200 sec after the beginning of the battle, ATK increases by 5% for 15 sec every 10 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times.
- Item Introduction: A new weapon provided by the army for Pansirone as she was assigned to the Hound Unit. Not satisfied with a standard flame-thrower, Pansirone upgraded her weapon on her own with a fuel tank twice the size of a standard fuel tank and a custom exhaust system that emits flames to no end. Blinded by the urge of wanting to burn everything in her sight, Pansirone ended up with a rather lousy upgrade. Looking at the finished so-called upgraded product, Valance clicked her tongue in disapproval. Unable to let it go, Valance then took Pansirone's upgraded weapon and came back with a weapon that can spout scorching flames that can burn anything it touches through the amazing technology of Magos Le'Flamme. Dissatisfied with the appearance of her new weapon, Pansirone customized her weapon to her liking and decided to name it Tersia after her friend.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Incomprehensible Framed Painting
|[A Present For You!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1. [Now D.I.E!] Increases DMG by||20%|
- Item Introduction: A painting obtained by Pansirone half-threatening street artists. According to Pansirone, the flames of the picture are how her mysterious friend that always stays by her side looks like when she's angry. But all it seems like is something on fire to others. One wonders what the other members of the Hound Unit were thinking when Pansirone happily introduced her friend with the finished painting... It looks like they decided to believe her words for now, seeing that they ask about how her friend is doing from time to time.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Special Fuel Tank
|[The Thrill! How Exciting!] Upon using the Skill, dispels negative effects and gains immunity to CC for||4||sec upon activation.|
- Item Introduction: A special fuel tank made by Valance for more firepower. The core of the fuel tank is the liquid inside. It carries a scent that Terisa likes, making her excited so that she can create stronger flames more than usual. The problem is, this liquid can be only obtained from a specific monster on the outskirts of the Empire, and it has a strong acidic property that corrodes metal. Therefore, requiring a special coating that can withstand the liquid's acidic property. Valance pitched in to help. However, as it is highly flammable and easily spoiled, it was decided to store it in smaller doses. Thus, this special tank was designed more efficiently, reducing the size by one-third.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Don't You Dare Run!] Increases DMG by 50%, and each hit increases Crit DMG by||2%||for 10 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times.|
- Item Introduction: Where Terisa, the elemental of fire that protects Pansirone, rests. It is made of heat-blocking steel so that it does not become hot even if Terisa is inside. Pansirone wanted to show her little friend resting in her birdcage, but unfortunately, since people from the Empire are unable to see elementals, all they see is an empty birdcage.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Letter of Appointment: Hound Unit Leader
|[Cruel Delight] Increases Crit DMG by 50%, and reduces self's Cooldown of all Skills by||3||sec.|
- Item Introduction: A letter of appointment presented by and presented to herself, Pansirone, after she was deployed to the Hound Unit. She stole one of the templates from the Empire to create it.
- I hereby appoint myself as the Team Leader of the Hound Unit Team 2! I am the Team Leader! No buts! -Pansirone-
- Soul Weapon Story: Even after Pansirone entered the Hound Unit, it still managed to shake and rattle Pansirone over and over. The anxiety that she might be left alone again. The anxiety became a connection to her horrid past, suffocating her. Obviously. Pansirone made sure that it didn't show, but Tersia knew. Tersia knew Pansirone's desperate struggle to get away from the nightmares of her past. Tersia always worried about her dear friend. But all she could do was give warmth so that her friend's heart didn't freeze over. Whenever Pansirone was suffering, Tersia always stood by her side. Whatever Pansirone was thinking or feeling, Tersia always made sure she was there with her. She only wished that her presence made Pansirone feel better, even if it was just a bit. This ardent wish of hers did come true when Pansirone asked a delightful question to Tersia one day. "-Heh, Tersia, you're on fire today!" "-Well, it looked like you needed the extra heat. Please don't catch a cold." A smile spread across Pansirone's face. "-With you by my side, I never feel as cold." With Pansirone's remark, Tersia beamed and blazed brightly, unlike her usual self. "-If you ever feel cold, please remember that I'm always with you. I'm ready to burn as much as you want."
- Pansirone is 19 years old.
- She is 167cm tall (about 5'4" feet).
- Her birthday is August 1st
- Her constellation is Kandala the Conqueror
- She likes Terresia, Crispy Chips (chocolate-flavored), Deadly Sweet Laughing Strike Force (Next Level Humor Edition, Collector's Edition)
- She dislikes Tiresome things, powdered medicine
- Prior to the December 2019 update, she first appeared as an enemy boss in Chapter 09. Because of this, she is the only Hero to have a unique entrance when fought as a boss.
- She is the first purchasable hero (not counting playable NPCs) to start out already at 4 Stars.
- Her Japanese VA is Ayana Taketatsu (Other notable roles are: Kotori Itsuka from Date A Live; Azusa Nakano from K-ON; Kirino Kousaka from Oreimo).
Story from Patch Notes:
I am a bird trapped in a cage. I am a flame who cannot stretch the wings towards the sky. I wish to open the cage and free myself, but I have no will to look upon the sky. I have no courage to open my wings wide again. I have lost my will to flap my wings and crouched in the cage. … But… You… You encouraged me to open my wings again… To free myself again. Now, I am willing to stretch my wings and look upon the sky. I am a bird trapped in a cage. But, now I am dreaming of flying towards the endless sky. Scorching flames against the loneliness I am gonna set a fire on anyone’s ass who doesn’t listen. For the future full of laughter I appoint myself as the leader of the Hound 2nd Unit! Anyone who doesn’t follow my lead, I will find you, and I will burn your asses!
A girl that used to be a member of the Hound Unit. She shows no mercy even to those who surrendered and abandoned their weapons. She displays madness and wishes to burn everything in sight. As of right now, only Crow can control her madness. After the disbandment of the Hound Unit, she was reinstated as an officer at the Machine Division of the Empire and had been wandering from ruin to ruin, completing her assignments. She is infamous for not listening to her superiors or the system, making her known as a troublesome superior to other soldiers. The higher-ups regard her as a threat that may explode anytime. When it comes to her past endeavors, she becomes very protective. Thankfully, her colleagues from the Hound Unit do not try to pry into her past.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|