|Wizard of Ice Dragon|
A wizard capable of using the Ice Dragon's magic powers after being cursed. He uses powerful icebound magic to freeze enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Unique Treasure
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
Wedge of Cold Snap
|Wedge of Cold Snap Animation|
8 sec Cooldown
Attack random enemies 5 times dealing
226,115 M.DMG and inflicting Frost. When attacking enemies inflicted with Frost, creates an additional spear that deals extra half DMG. Additional spears do not inflict Frost. Enemies inflicted with Freeze take 50% increased DMG.
|Ice Spear Animation|
|Icy Conquest Animation|
Chill of Early Dawn
Every 15 sec, deals
42,268 M.DMG to 3 enemies and inflicts Frost.
|Chill of Early Dawn Animation|
Note: Frost debuff lasts 8 sec. It is not removed when Freeze is activated.
Wedge of Cold Snap
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana cost, Freeze duration is boosted by 5 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana cost, targets the enemy with the highest ATK.
[Light] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Dark] Gain CC immunity while using said skill.
Chill of Early Dawn
[Light] Target's CC resistance reduced by 250 for 10 sec.
[Dark] Upon hitting an enemy, reduces target Mana recovery per sec by 50% for 10 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Every 3 sec, attacks all enemies and deals 50% of ATK as M.DMG and has a 50% chance to inflict Frost. Enemies already inflicted with Frost take 300% of ATK as M.DMG over time for 3 sec.
- Item introduction: Andarta and Andraste were two dragons who were defeated by the demons during the war. They were a pair connected at the soul. They were lovers who understood each other better than anyone. Even as they lay dying, they refused to stay apart, and made one final request to Pavel, their comrade. Pavel granted their final wish by transferring their souls into their hearts, and then turning them into a pair of gems. Even though the two have lost their bodies, they remain together, and as inseparable as ever.
|[Icy Conquest] DMG is increased by 50% and Freeze duration is increased by||1||sec.|
- Item introduction: Frozen blood of the winter spirit. Pavel found it deep inside the ice cave and made it into earrings. A harsh chill and severe pain can be felt from it, but it increases Pavel's mana to its limit.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Ice Spear] Reduces Cooldown by 8% and has a||40%||chance to freeze the enemy for 1 sec upon damaging the enemy in Frost state. This effect is not applied to additionally created spears.|
- Item Introduction: The dragon of ice that gifted this brooch to a young Pavel, and imbued it with its breath. But after the dragon of ice and Pavel became one, it reminds Pavel not to leave him. It can inflict pain that pierces the heart. Imbues a chill to Pavel's mana, making his magic even sharper.
3rd Unique Treasure
Source of Snow
|[Wedge of Cold Snap] Increases DMG by||20%||and upon casting, increases CC ACC by 400 for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A snow crystal in an ancient form, and a home of the winter elementals. Its beauty imprisons weak minds in an eternal blizzard. Dragons Andarta and Andraste gave this to Pavel after he made their wish come true. It also consoled his lonely heart during his solitary stay in Windland until Rodina came along.
- Pavel is 243 years old.
- Pavel is physically a male but the soul of the dragon that possessed him is female.
- Pavel is 172cm (around 5'7' feet)
- His birthday is December 2nd.
- His constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- He likes peace, silence and reading.
- He dislikes hot weather and loud things.
Story from the game: A curious case of a human wizard possessed by the soul of an ice dragon. Having fought alongside Kyle 100 years ago, this ancient ice wizard has actually existed far before then. The dragon's soul is usually asleep, but wakes up occasionally to speak to him in the voice of a lover. The empire considers him a key figure, and has dispatched Rodina to monitor and protect him. He himself, however, only wishes to live in peace and quiet, away from the concerns of this world.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|