|King of Dwarves|
A legendary dragon slayer who has hunted numerous dragons. Despite his small stature, his powerful shield bash destroys enemy formations, usually followed with a final blow.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Phillop is considered amoungst players to be "THE best tank for any Phys. Damage team & he has incredible P.DEF shredding. While he is only B-ranked for PvP, on the flip he is S-ranked for Protianus and A-ranked for Fortress WB and Raids.
Pros and Cons
+ P.DEF Shred + Self heal/buff/immunity + Debuff (P.Dodge reduction) + Can deal damage based on Max HP + Can dispel + Great in WB1 + Excels in WB2, Dragon Raid, Guild Raid
- Weak CC (only 3 sec) - Limited AoE - S3 can be dispelled, reducing his tankiness greatly
Ideal build for Phillop is a 4 Piece Ice Dragon set with stat priority of:
* HP% * AtkSpd * Crit * CritDmg * and lifesteal (you want roughly 40% to 45%)
The reason you use Ice Dragon over anything else is because Phillop's attack is based off of his HP therefore Black Dragon pieces are not viable.
- Ideal Artifact for Phillop is the Cross Pumpkin (hands down), BUT a great backup if you do not have the Cross Pumpkin is the Warm Turkey Dish which grants 10% HP gains and all BLOCK is increased by 100.
- He is VERY Unique weapon dependent though so may not want to use him until you have his UW.
* Uw you can do 2 to 3 MP/Atk (called Rune of Agitation) (if you are only using 2 MP/Atks then use a Rune of Thirst aka lifesteal as your third)
* Non-UW might want to do just a lifesteal Rune if having issues staying up otherwise use an MP/Atk rune
* Main Gear piece use Rune of Stamina (an Ancient rune gives you 20% HP)
* Secondary Gear piece use Rune of the Heartless (Ancient gives you 200 crit)
|Earth Incarnate Animation|
Note: Heal is over time at 1% HP per sec for 15 sec.
Upon attacking, weakens enemy P.DEF by
3,159 for 15 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
|Destroy Armor Animation|
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 10% per each enemy hit.
[Light] Deals extra P.DMG equal to 10% of max HP.
[Dark] Effect changes to a 3 sec stun to nearby enemies.
[Light] Deals 1% of Max HP as DMG per sec to nearby enemies.
[Dark] Stuns nearby enemies for 3 sec.
[Light] Enemies with 5 stacks take 1% extra P.DMG based off Max HP per attack.
[Dark] Upon attack, dispel all positive effects and target receives 20% increased P.DMG for 20 sec. Has a cooldown of 20 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] When auto attacking, there is a 10% chance to stun the target for 2 sec and deal extra DMG worth 10% of own HP.
- My Transcendence choices are :
* T1 Hp then Crit resist (after your T5 choice) * T2 Hp * T3 Headbutt Light * T4 Destroy Armor Light * T5 Both Dark and Light (Dark over light if experimenting)
Dragon's Ruins, Atein
|Upon receiving DMG, stacks Dragon Rage for 10 sec. Per each stacked Dragon Rage, ATK and DEF are increased by||0.8%||Can be stacked up to 100 times max.|
- Item introduction: The Dark Dragons are Demons created to slay the dragons, the arbitrator of this world. During the war 100 years ago, these Dark Dragons killed and devoured countless of dragons. A few of the surviving dragons have gone insane from the rage and shame, and they eventually turned into Mad Dragons. They are now nothing more than giant monsters powered by their destructive instincts. Phillop and his Dwarves have been hunting these Dark Dragons since the Demon War, gathering their remains to forge legendary items.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Mad Dragon Shield Decoration
|[Collision] Reduces the target's CC Resist by 250 and P.Block chance by||200||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A golden shield decoration that has the image of a Mad Dragon engraved on it. Dwarf master artisans gave it to King Phillop as a present for his remarkable work in hunting Mad Dragons, Phillop did not put it on his shield as it was a little too fancy to use in combat, but he always carries it as a charm to show his gratitude to the warm-hearted artisans.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Dwarfish Capricorn Helmet
|[Headbutt] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and reduces P.Crit Resistance of the affected enemy by||200||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Ancient Dwarf King's capricorn helmet. It is made from the gold of dragons that was obtained after defeating the greedy dark dragon Bokrug. The magnificent golden horn of this helmet is imbued with the dark dragon's magic that will slow down an enemy who is hit with Headbutt.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Dwarven Ceremonial Hammer
|[Earth Incarnate] For the duration of the skill, ATK Spd and Crit Chance is increased by 250, and DEF boost is increased by||20%|
- Item introduction: A hammer that the ancient Dwarven King received as a gift from the Earth Elemental. It was a gift that the King received for saving the Gnome Kingdom from the attacks of the evil Earth Dragon Azi Dahaka. Upon using Earth Incarnate, this ceremonial hammer, imbued with the blessing of the spirit of the earth, increases DEF with the power of the earth's spirit, and grants immunity to HP recovery and CC.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Hammer of Titan
|[Destroy Armor] Upon attack, reduces the target's ATK by 20% and each stack reduces its Heal Rate by||4%|
- Item Introduction: A hammer made of titanium, the legendary metal forged by giants. It is powerful enough to crush through any legendary weapons and armor. After the demon war, only 3 of them are known to exist in Orvelia.
- Phillop is a 328 year old dwarf.
- He is 156cm (about 5'1' feet)
- His birthday is August 5th.
- His constellation is Kandala the conqueror.
- He likes drinks, sand bath, smithing and crafting.
- He dislikes long conferences, the royal throne and demons (especially the dark dragons)
- The player meets him in chapter 6, Miruru finds him under the sand having a sandbath.
- Phillop is also killing demons who were in the Aegina area.
- He fought alongside Kyle 100 years ago.
- A dwarf is elected as king through election not royal blood, Phillop is the current king. In truth he doesn't want to be king anymore since being king means others are not taking responsibilities for themselves.
- Phillop realizes that Kasel is Kyle's son but Kasel tells him to keep the secret. Reina overhears their chat.
- He reveals many tried to kill Kyle and take the crown but failed. Kyle had a bad reputation as rumors spread of killing his own family.
Story from the game: He is the stout and upright king of the dwarves. He fought alongside the warrior of the holy sword (Kyle) against the demon army 100 years ago. His heroism in defeating the Dark Dragon Legion, the core division of the Demon Army, is well known throughout the land. In reality, he only sits on the throne out of sense of obligation. Even as he complains about the boredom of his royal duties, he continues to work diligently.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Lucikiel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|