|King of Dwarves|
A legendary dragon slayer who has hunted numerous dragons. Despite his small stature, his powerful shield bash destroys enemy formations, usually followed with a final blow.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Links
- 6 Trivia/Lore
- 7 Gallery
Phillop fills the same purpose as Jane, but for Physical Damage teams. If used in the right comp, his passive destroys the enemy's Physical Defense and provides insanely huge and devastating increase in DPS for your team.
Aside from that, he is subpar in terms of CC (only Collision) but has probably one of the highest self Physical Defense buffs in the game combined with immunity to status effects and the ability to heal himself by 15% of max HP. The cooldown is rather higher (30 seconds) but still can be game changer if used right.
Additionally, Phillop's S4 Dark provides a consistent dispel on a single target, this is very valuable against certain enemies. Such as Gushrak in Guild Raid Hard or ToC floor 62 where a dispel is necessary.
Pros and Cons
+ P.DEF Shred + Self heal/buff/immunity + Deals Max HP damage + Debuff (P.Dodge reduction) + Can dispel + Great in WB1 + Excels in WB2, Dragon Raid, Guild Raid
- Weak CC (only 3 sec) - Limited AoE - S3 can be dispelled, reducing his tankiness greatly
Note: Heal is over time at 1% HP per sec for 15 sec.
Upon attacking, weakens enemy P.DEF by
1,233 for 15 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 10% per each enemy hit.
[Light] Deals extra P.DMG equal to 10% of max HP.
[Dark] Effect changes to a 3 sec stun to nearby enemies.
[Light] Deals 1% of Max HP as DMG per sec to nearby enemies.
[Dark] Stuns nearby enemies for 3 sec.
[Light] Enemies with 5 stacks take 1% extra P.DMG based off Max HP per attack.
[Dark] Upon attack, dispel all positive effects and target receives 20% increased P.DMG for 20 sec. Has a cooldown of 20 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] When auto attacking, there is a 10% chance to stun the target for 2 sec and deal extra DMG worth 10% of own HP.
Dragon's Ruins, Atein
|Upon receiving DMG, stacks Dragon Rage for 10 sec. Per each stacked Dragon Rage, ATK and DEF are increased by||0.8%||Can be stacked up to 100 times max.|
- Phillop is a 328 year old dwarf.
- He is 156cm (about 5'1' feet)
- His birthday is August 5th.
- His constellation is Kandala the conqueror.
- He likes drinks, sand bath, smithing and crafting.
- He dislikes long conferences, the royal throne and demons (especially the dark dragons)
- The player meets him in chapter 6, Miruru finds him under the sand having a sandbath.
- Phillop is also killing demons who were in the Aegina area.
- He fought alongside Kyle 100 years ago.
- A dwarf is elected as king through election not royal blood, Phillop is the current king. In truth he doesn't want to be king anymore since being king means others are not taking responsibilities for themselves.
- Phillop realizes that Kasel is Kyle's son but Kasel tells him to keep the secret. Reina overhears their chat.
- He reveals many tried to kill Kyle and take the crown but failed. Kyle had a bad reputation as rumors spread of killing his own family.
Story from the game: He is the stout and upright king of the dwarves. He fought alongside the warrior of the holy sword (Kyle) against the demon army 100 years ago. His heroism in defeating the Dark Dragon Legion, the core division of the Demon Army, is well known throughout the land. In reality, he only sits on the throne out of sense of obligation. Even as he complains about the boredom of his royal duties, he continues to work diligently.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|