|King of Dwarves|
A legendary dragon slayer who has hunted numerous dragons. Despite his small stature, his powerful shield bash destroys enemy formations, usually followed with a final blow.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Phillop fills the same purpose as Jane, but for Physical Damage teams. If used in the right comp, his passive destroys the enemy's Physical Defense, and provides an insanely huge and devastating increase in DPS for your team.
Aside from that, he is subpar in terms of CC (only S1, Collision), but has probably one of the highest self Physical Defense buffs in the game which gives him immunity to CC, and heals him for 15% of his max HP. The cooldown is rather long (30 secs), but it can be a game changer when timed right.
Additionally, Phillop's S4 [Dark] (Destroy Armor) provides a consistent dispel on a single target which is very valuable against certain enemies like Gushrak in Guild Raid Hard, or ToC floor 62 where a dispel is necessary.
Pros and Cons
+ P.DEF Shred + Self heal/buff/immunity + Debuff (P.Dodge reduction) + Can deal damage based on Max HP + Can dispel + Great in WB1 + Excels in WB2, Dragon Raid, Guild Raid
- Weak CC (only 3 sec) - Limited AoE - S3 can be dispelled, reducing his tankiness greatly
|Earth Incarnate Animation|
Note: Heal is over time at 1% HP per sec for 15 sec.
Upon attacking, weakens enemy P.DEF by
3,159 for 15 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
|Destroy Armor Animation|
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 10% per each enemy hit.
[Light] Deals extra P.DMG equal to 10% of max HP.
[Dark] Effect changes to a 3 sec stun to nearby enemies.
[Light] Deals 1% of Max HP as DMG per sec to nearby enemies.
[Dark] Stuns nearby enemies for 3 sec.
[Light] Enemies with 5 stacks take 1% extra P.DMG based off Max HP per attack.
[Dark] Upon attack, dispel all positive effects and target receives 20% increased P.DMG for 20 sec. Has a cooldown of 20 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] When auto attacking, there is a 10% chance to stun the target for 2 sec and deal extra DMG worth 10% of own HP.
Dragon's Ruins, Atein
|Upon receiving DMG, stacks Dragon Rage for 10 sec. Per each stacked Dragon Rage, ATK and DEF are increased by||0.8%||Can be stacked up to 100 times max.|
- Item introduction: The Dark Dragons are Demons created to slay the dragons, the arbitrator of this world. During the war 100 years ago, these Dark Dragons killed and devoured countless of dragons. A few of the surviving dragons have gone insane from the rage and shame, and they eventually turned into Mad Dragons. They are now nothing more than giant monsters powered by their destructive instincts. Phillop and his Dwarves have been hunting these Dark Dragons since the Demon War, gathering their remains to forge legendary items.
Dwarven Ceremonial Hammer
|[Earth Incarnate] For the duration of the skill, ATK Spd and Crit Chance is increased by 250, and DEF boost is increased by||20%|
- Item introduction: A hammer that the ancient Dwarven King received as a gift from the Earth Elemental. It was a gift that the King received for saving the Gnome Kingdom from the attacks of the evil Earth Dragon Azi Dahaka. Upon using Earth Incarnate, this ceremonial hammer, imbued with the blessing of the spirit of the earth, increases DEF with the power of the earth's spirit, and grants immunity to HP recovery and CC.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Dwarfish Capricorn Helmet
|[Headbutt] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and reduces P.Crit Resistance of the affected enemy by||200||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Ancient Dwarf King's capricorn helmet. It is made from the gold of dragons that was obtained after defeating the greedy dark dragon Bokrug. The magnificent golden horn of this helmet is imbued with the dark dragon's magic that will slow down an enemy who is hit with Headbutt.
- Phillop is a 328 year old dwarf.
- He is 156cm (about 5'1' feet)
- His birthday is August 5th.
- His constellation is Kandala the conqueror.
- He likes drinks, sand bath, smithing and crafting.
- He dislikes long conferences, the royal throne and demons (especially the dark dragons)
- The player meets him in chapter 6, Miruru finds him under the sand having a sandbath.
- Phillop is also killing demons who were in the Aegina area.
- He fought alongside Kyle 100 years ago.
- A dwarf is elected as king through election not royal blood, Phillop is the current king. In truth he doesn't want to be king anymore since being king means others are not taking responsibilities for themselves.
- Phillop realizes that Kasel is Kyle's son but Kasel tells him to keep the secret. Reina overhears their chat.
- He reveals many tried to kill Kyle and take the crown but failed. Kyle had a bad reputation as rumors spread of killing his own family.
Story from the game: He is the stout and upright king of the dwarves. He fought alongside the warrior of the holy sword (Kyle) against the demon army 100 years ago. His heroism in defeating the Dark Dragon Legion, the core division of the Demon Army, is well known throughout the land. In reality, he only sits on the throne out of sense of obligation. Even as he complains about the boredom of his royal duties, he continues to work diligently.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|