|Maid of Steel|
Formally one of the highest order of the Orvelian Army, she became the maid of the genius mage, Aisha; the single daughter of the noble Daphnel Pon family. Her powerful halberd cuts down all enemies swiftly.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Links
- 6 Trivia/Lore
- 7 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Buffs main DPS + Fits into any team + M.DMG and P.DMG amp + Gathers enemies for main DPS + has CC + has AOE
- no self dispel or cc immunity
Trans Perk: T1: P.Def Up/T2: Offense Guard/T3: Coordination [Light]/T4:Turbulence Dance [Light]/T5: Priscilla [Dark]
UW rune: Lifesteal, M.Tough and MP Recovery/Attack
Stats: pdef, crit, hp, pblock & mdef
Artifact: Earth Core, Cross Pumpkin Head, Madame's Bronze Mirror, Talisman of Resistance, or Angry Pumpkin Head
22 sec Cooldown
128,816 P.DMG to nearby enemies in a circular range and draws them towards herself. If activated while in the Coordination state, hit enemies take 20% extra P.DMG and M.DMG for 10 sec.
Own ATK is increased by
6,909, and Penetration is increased by 100.
[Light] Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Dark] No longer Crits unconditionally, and Crit DMG is increased by 150%
[Light] Crit DMG is increased by 80%.
[Dark] While in Coordination state, auto attacks increase the target's received DMG from all sources by 15%.
[Light] Upon a Crit hit, cooldown is reduced by 10%.
[Dark] When there is only 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Light] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Crit Chance is boosted by 250.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC Resist +100.
[Dark] Increase all allies' ATK and P.DEF by 3% of own ATK and P.DEF.
- Plug Cafe: (Hero Book) Maid of Steel, Priscilla
- K Gaming: In Depth review
- Priscilla, Lady of Steel (Offense Tank/Support Hybrid)
- Priscilla, Maid of Steel In-depth Guide
- Bi-Weekly Hero Discussion Thread: Maid of Steel, Priscilla
- She is 27 years old.
- She is 168cm tall (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is January 15th.
- Her constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- She likes comrades in arms, her lady Aisha and getting cute outfits for her lady.
- She dislikes untidiness and injustice.
- She made reports on the corruption of Orvel army leaders but as a result she had to come out from the army by herself since the army leaders were corrupted.
- Army leaders hired assassins to kill her and soon she was tired of fighting against the assassins. After she receives an offer of guarding the young genius mage, Aisha, and in return she would receive protection from her enemies. She accepted the offer and from then on, served the genius mage.
- The fact that she was targeted for assassination makes her circumstance similar to Kasel (as he too has been marked for assassination, in his case, for being of royal blood).
Story from the game: A former officer of Orvelia's armed forces. After a failed attempt to reveal the corruption of military leaders, she was driven out from her position. Wanting to conceal their corruption, the military leaders constantly sent out assassins to eliminate her. The long and lonely fight was beginning to take its toll on her, physically and mentally. One day, the aristocratic Von Daphnel family offered her protection in exchange for her service. She accepted, and has been working as Aisha's maid in the tower of sage ever since. To this day, she faithfully carries out her duties as a maid bodyguard. However, she sends all her payments to an undisclosed recipient.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|