|Maid of Steel|
Formally one of the highest order of the Orvelian Army, she became the maid of the genius mage, Aisha; the single daughter of the noble Von Daphnel family. Her powerful halberd cuts down all enemies swiftly.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Substory Video
- 13 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Buffs main DPS + Fits into any team + M.DMG and P.DMG amp + Gathers enemies for main DPS + Has CC + Has AOE + Can dispel herself also one hero of the highest ATK
- Dispel only for her and one hero of the highest ATK - No cc-immunity - Lose to other DPS-buffer support that works similar to her especially Mediana
Trans Perks: T1: Hp and Defs, T2: Offensive Guard, T3: Coordination [Light], T4: Turbulent Dance [Light], T5: Priscilla [Dark]
UW runes: Lifesteal, M.Tough, and MP Recovery/Attack
Stats: P.Def, Crit, Hp, P.Block, & M.Def
Artifacts: Earth Core, Cross Pumpkin Head, Madame's Bronze Mirror, Talisman of Resistance, or Angry Pumpkin Head
|Vital Strike Animation|
15 sec Cooldown
For 20 sec, Priscilla and an ally with the highest ATK changes to a Coordination state, and dispels Negative Effects. When in this state, Priscilla and ally's ATK rises by
15% + 8,215 of Priscilla's ATK.
22 sec Cooldown
329,9926 P.DMG to nearby enemies in a circular range and draws them towards herself. If activated while in the Coordination state, hit enemies take 20% extra P.DMG and M.DMG for 10 sec.
|Turbulent Dance Animation|
Own ATK is increased by
7,7979, and Penetration is increased by 100.
[Light] Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Dark] No longer Crits unconditionally, and Crit DMG is increased by 150%
[Light] Crit DMG is increased by 80%.
[Dark] While in Co-Op state, auto attacks increase the target's received DMG from all sources by 30%.
[Light] Upon a Crit hit, cooldown is reduced by 10%.
[Dark] When there is only 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Light] ATK boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Crit Chance is boosted by 250.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC Resist +100.
[Dark] Increase all allies' ATK and P.DEF by 3% of own ATK and P.DEF.
- Item introduction: During her military career, Priscilla felled countless enemies with her halberd. Although the halberd fell into a state of disrepair following her retirement, it was later resurrected as Excilius. This upgrade was a part of of the order sent to Annette to create Mahitra for Aisha. This razor-sharp and incredibly durable new weapon even has the magical power to draw its enemies in. Those who have seen Priscilla slaughtering her Demon foes using this halberd claim that it was like watching an unstoppable storm.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Weight of Fierce Attack
|[Vital Strike] Increases DMG by 50%, and for 10 sec, reduces the target's P.Block chance by||200|
- Item Introduction: A weight attached to the bottom of Exilius's grip. It provides Priscilla with better balance, allowing for more stable, precise attacks. When Annette enhanced her halberd into Exilius, she replaced its weight, too. Through Technomagical enhancement, the hardness of the weight was significantly increased with an upgrade that allows her to perform attacks with high precision.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Fancy Tea Set
|[Coordination] Increases ATK Boost by||20%||and reduces Cooldown of the Hero with the highest ATK by 30%|
- Item Introduction: Aisha's favorite ceramic tea cups that Priscilla has ready at all times. Luxurious tea cups made from the best clay of the eastern continent across the sea. It's mostly used for tea time with Aisha, but it is also used when using Coordination with Priscilla.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Magical Stone of Gravity
|[Turbulent Dance] DMG is increased by||20%||and target is inflicted by Stun for 3 sec.|
- Item introduction: The first magic tool made by a wizard of Purple. The first gift that Aisha gave. Aisha created this magic tool because she felt bad that Priscilla used up so much power when using Turbulent Dance. The Mana Stone of Gravity relieves the pressure from the body when using Turbulent Dance, and it increases its effect.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Beginning of Turbulence
|[Weapon Mastery] Increases ATK boost by 50% and All DEF for self by||10%|
- Item Introduction: A halberd that Priscilla used for practice. The storm of war started from this shabby old spear. She would take it out occasionally to be reminded of her training days. This is how she could always stay true to his way of life, protecting her lady against all harms.
- Soul Weapon Story: Excilius remembers. The iron-willed warrior with a strong soul who voluntarily marched forward. The kind words of gratitude for service when it's body crumbled. Excilius feels. The shaking hands of the female warrior that it reunited with. That feeling of iron will being imbued into it through her very fingertips. Her will has awakened me, and as the Tempest of Steel, I shall protect the warrior who fights to defend all so that her will shall not be bent.
- K Gaming: In Depth review
- Priscilla, Lady of Steel (Offense Tank/Support Hybrid)
- Priscilla, Maid of Steel In-depth Guide
- Bi-Weekly Hero Discussion Thread: Maid of Steel, Priscilla
- She is 27 years old.
- She is 168cm tall (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is January 15th.
- Her constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- She likes comrades in arms, her lady Aisha and getting cute outfits for her lady.
- She dislikes untidiness and injustice.
- She made reports on the corruption of Orvel army leaders but as a result she had to come out from the army by herself since the army leaders were corrupted.
- Army leaders hired assassins (The Project Evil Knights) to kill her and soon she was tired of fighting against the assassins. After she receives an offer of guarding the young genius mage, Aisha, and in return she would receive protection from her enemies. She accepted the offer and from then on, served the genius mage.
- The fact that she was targeted for assassination makes her circumstance similar to Kasel (as he too has been marked for assassination, in his case, for being of royal blood).
- Her substory takes place 3 years before Kasel's adventure began. Though the last two levels take place during the present time.
- The substory reveals her full name as Priscilla Le Aviutz
A former officer of Orvelia's armed forces. After a failed attempt to reveal the corruption of military leaders, she was driven out from her position. Wanting to conceal their corruption, the military leaders constantly sent out assassins to eliminate her. The long and lonely fight was beginning to take its toll on her, physically and mentally. One day, the aristocratic Von Daphnel family offered her protection in exchange for her service. She accepted, and has been working as Aisha's maid in the tower of sage ever since. To this day, she faithfully carries out her duties as a maid bodyguard. However, she sends all her payments to an undisclosed recipient.
Special credits to ':D Router - 라우탕' for the video. Link: https://youtu.be/Ymx2Gav61ag
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|