|The Unstoppable Lonely King|
|The Unstoppable Lonely King receives only 1 DMG from all attacks. His attacks deal DMG proportional to enemy Max HP.|
- The Lonely King will rise again after 10 minutes.
- Each time he rises, he will have even more HP.
- You can participate in the event only for 1 DAY! (24th Dec, 08:00-23:59:59)
- You can enter the battle by clicking [Invasion] button and acquire various rewards
after the battle.
- Unlike other World Bosses, you can only bring 4 heroes with you.
- All damages dealt with the Lonely King is ‘1’
- The King inflicts the magic damage according to the total HP of the whole party.
- In 2 minutes since the beginning of the battle, the Lonely King will enter the phase of a ‘Berserker’
- Participation will reward the player with a Christmas World Boss Chest
|Christmas World Boss Chest|
|Fragment for 1 class||1/3/7|
|Mysterious Skillbook: Beginner||1/3/7|
|Mysterious Skillbook: Intermediate||1/3/7|
|Mysterious Skillbook: Expert||1/3/7|
|Mysterious Skillbook: Master||1/3/7|
|Christmas Star Ornament (Artifact)||1|
- You can acquire the [clearance reward] when the Lonely King you had fought against is defeated. As the clearance reward, this Christmas Red Box will be delivered to your mailbox.
Tanks aren't needed for this boss, the ideal team is one with DPS with high ATK SPD and a strong DOT/AOE healer like Kaulah, Mediana, or Laias. Frey is not particularly useful as Protianus can dispel her shield and her heal cannot sustain the team for long.
|Mountain Fortress • Protianus (Christmas Variant) • Xanadus|