Raids become available once a hero reaches level 30 and is considered end game content.
Players can complete raids in groups of 2-3 but they can also be done solo. A player can solo the dragon raids with 4 heroes but this maybe difficult with Challenge raids as each player is restricted to 3 characters only.
Defeat the 4 types of Dragons to obtain the Dragon's Rewards.
- Hard mode is unlocked after clearing level 75 of a raid.
- - Hard mode dragon's have additional skills and have shorter cooldowns.
- Loot is affected by the number players in a raid. More people will result in more rewards.
- It is highly recommend to bring heroes with CC, Gau being considered essential for higher levels in Dragon Raids.
- Each dragon has a number of phases, which differ between the dragons. And defeating the dragons also rewards players with a legendary gear and Dragon Coin which can be used to buy specific dragon gear from the Forge.
|Gear Name||2 Set Gear Bonus||4 Set Gear Bonus|
|Fire||Crit + 100||Crit + 130|
|Frost||Max HP +10%||Max HP +13%|
|Poison||Crit Resistance + 100||Crit Resistance + 130|
|Black||MP Recovery/Attack +280||MP Recovery/Attack +360|
Challenge Raids are content that opens in random fashion and order.
- Challenge Raid Period: 2 weeks
- Join requirement: You must have at least one Lv.35 hero
- Party Info: Max 3 Player Party (Max 3 heroes per player)
- Challenge Raids are raids that open differently each season.
- Banned heroes or classes; the rules change every time, so make sure to check up on them.
- Caution: 24 hours after a season ends, rewards can no longer be received.
The fight against the Cruel Tyrant known as the Urkak, the Fallen Goblin King, is a battle that up to 3 players may participate in. Each player can set only 3 heroes.
This season has no ranking.