The owner and artisan of the instrument atelier Aselerando. Behind the scene, she is an active member of the Resistance, and mostly works as their contact. She shoots ultrasonic waves from her unique handcrafted instrument to encourage her allies and confuse her enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Release! Ultrasonic Wave!
Crystal Clear, Matimaruma!
17 sec Cooldown
Immediately heals HP of the ally with the lowest HP, creating a shield that absorbs DMG and grants immunity to CC for a certain time. While the shield is active, heals HP of all allies near the target every sec, and increases All DEF. Enemies take DMG and have their ATK Spd reduced.
You've Never Seen a Weapon Like This!
25 sec Cooldown
Reduces 4 random allies' Cooldown of all Skills. For a certain time, recovers allies' Mana by every sec and increases ATK. Upon every use, ATK Boost effect is increased by an additional digit.
Battle March Melody
At the beginning of each battle, heals HP of all allies, and increases Heal Rate. Heal Rate Boost effect can be stacked up to max 3 times, and is irremovable.
Release! Ultrasonic Wave!
[Light] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and dispels positive effects from target.
[Dark] Reduces DEF Penetration of the hit target by 250 for 10 sec.
Crystal Clear, Matimaruma!
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] For the duration of Skill, enemies within range take 25% increased P.DMG.
You've Never Seen a Weapon Like This!
[Light] The effect applies to 6 allies.
[Dark] Reduces Cooldown by 7 sec.
Battle March Melody
[Light] At the beginning of each battle, recovers own Mana by 1000.
[Dark] Each stack increases Crit DMG of all allies by 12%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC Resist +100
[Dark] Upon every Skill use, increases 4 random allies' ATK by 3% and All DEF by 3%. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times, and is irremovable.
Anthem of a New Road, Matimaruma
|Upon using Skills 3 times, dispels negative effects from all allies and reduces All DMG they take by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction:On the surface, it's just a big complicated instrument. However, there's more o this instrument than meets the eye. Just a slight change to the sound generator component, this instrument transforms into a weapon that discharges special ultrasonic waves. Even after swapping the part, all that one has to do to use this weapon is to play it. Anyone who can play the instrument can use this weapon, and it's ease of use is it's prime strength. Rehartna crafted this weapon as an experiment after a sad realization that she couldn't do anything to help her comrades in case of sudden combat. Realizing this weapon's versatile use, Rehartna plans to mass-produce it.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Classified Resistance Document
|[Release! Ultrasonic Wave!] Rehartna becomes immune to CC while in use. Each hit reduces enemy's Mana by||140|
- Item Introduction:A small letter with a sealing wax stamped on it. It's a telegram containing info or news sent out to the outer base from the capital base, or from the outer base from the capital base. Due to the nature of their organization, the Resistance prefers to convey information verbally, but there are cases when the info must be scribed and sent in a document form. This is when Rehartna, who is also a contact, makes her move. Rehartna is best suited for this job because she can move in and out of the capital freely to do 'business' for her atelier. Rehartna gives excuses such as arranging a deal that involves expensive instruments, and sometimes, she even disguises the letter as a letter of commission from the customer. To make the disguise look even more convincing , Rehartna uses expensive envelopes and premium sealing wax.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Ultrasound Wave Generator
|[Crystal Clear, Matimaruma!] Increases Crit Resistance of allies within range by||100||and recovers their Mana by 150 every sec.|
- Item Introduction:The core component of Matimaruma. It replaces the sound-generating component of Matimaruma to transform it into a weapon. Since the effect of each ultrasound wave is different, Rehartna gave a different colour to each of them to tell them apart. Back when Rehartna was busy making Matimaruma, she crafted all other parts with ease, but she could not craft he most essential part the way she wanted to. Worried about Rehartna stressing over the solution, her comrades helped her out by collecting every resource they could find through research. They did not forget to place a note between a book, which said: 'You don't have to do everything by yourself. It's okay to ask for help.' Upon reading the note, Rehartna felt a surge of energy from within and managed to finish crafting the ultrasonic wave generators. The part was made by utilizing the arts of technomagic, and the colours of each wave are Rehartna's tribute to her comrades.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[You've Never Seen a Weapon Like This!] Reduces Cooldown of all Skills by an additional||1||sec, and grants immunity to CC to the target for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction:A night concert is held once every few evenings at the backroom of Aselerando, Rehartna's atelier. In reality, it is actually an information-gathering session for the Resistance. The reason they are holding a concert rather than a party is because the sound of music covers the sound of Resistance members exchanging information. The concert itself also does not draw suspicion because it is held in a place of musical instruments. Only long medleys, handpicked by Rehartna, are played at the concert to prevent conversations from being interrupted by pauses between the pieces. Each medley play on for quite a long time, and this has always helped the Resistance immensely.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Battle March Melody] Max number of stacks increases to 6 times and each stack increases DMG dealt to Bosses by||3%|
- Item Introduction:A dragon drawn on a paper. The edges of the paper are wrinkled due to the paper's age. It happened not too long after Rehartna had joined the Resistance; At that time, Rehartna was forced to take a break because she was suffering from a nightmare which occurred every night. In that dream, she was being chased by someone When Rehartna was cleaning the storage room to keep herself busy, she found an old drawing. Ever since she was a child, Rehartna would suffer from nightmares whenever she was under extreme stress. One day, when Rehartna was crying after waking up from the nightmare, her brother gave her the drawing and said. "This dragon is super strong. It will protect you even in your dreams!" Upon seeing the drawing, Rehartna remembered the reasons why she joined the Resistance. As for the drawing, Rehartna put it up above her bed, and she never suffered from a nightmare again.
- Soul Weapon Story: Even though it was developed as an experimental weapon, Matimaruma proved to be quite potent. Rehartna, however, was not satisfied and continued to research ways to improve Matimaruma. Rehartna, of course, did not just only look for ways to improve its firepower.
Although Rehartna has many side jobs, her main job was nonetheless, an artisan of instruments. Her pride as an artisan did not allow her to craft just a simple tool of mediocre quality. Although making a tool that is both a great instrument and a great weapon proved to be a challenge that demanded patience and effort, that didn't bother Rehartna who was determined to help her comrades.
As Rehartna continued making various instruments, she thought to herself that it's about time she made an instrument that is capable of producing the grandest, richest sound in the world: The instrument that can play the whole orchestra, a pipe organ. The research did not end, and there were many failures along the way. However, Rehartna prevailed and created a pipe organ of her dreams that can withstand everything.
The melody filled the room, and its sound carried a warmth that even Rehartna never felt before. Rehartna was sure of it. She was sure that the pipe organ she created was a masterpiece, worthy of being called her magnum opus. The organ watched Rehartna as she cried out of happiness. The stars of dawn were shining upon the organ.
- Rehartna is 18 years old.
- She is 159cm (about 5'2' feet)
- Her birthday is April 26th.
- Her constellation is Armil the Saint.
- She likes Family, friends, orange pound cake, high quality materials.
- She dislikes Her brother who keeps raiding her snacks, blueprints with late-found errors, irresponsible people, tangled ribbons.
- She is the second hero to have an instrument as a weapon, the first being Shea.
Story from Patch Notes:
In the market place of the capital of Empire, where various shops are populated, you can find an instrument atelier. The amusing instrument atelier, ‘Aselerando’. When you open the door of the atelier where you can constantly hear soft music coming out of the inside, you will hear the delight greeting.
"Hello! Are you searching for an instrument for yourself?"
Mild smile, a gentle tone of greeting. She is just an ordinary owner of the atelier in every way… In the back room of the atelier, the quiet chat is mixed with the melody of music.
The debate about the intention of the Empire, and the news about the Knights.
"I should go on a business trip more often. I will get busy! I hope I will be helpful."
The owner and artisan of 'Aselerando', an instrument atelier located at the Empire's capital. Her cheerful personality, along with her gentle tone and diligence, is well-received by the customers. With her excellent customer service towards her regulars along with her great crafting skills, Rehartna is known as an accomplished entrepreneur even at a young age. She appears to be just an ordinary artisan, but in reality, she is actually a member of the Resistance. She works as an intel collector who also arranges contacts while traveling around the Empire, disguised as a trader. Rehartna is a very punctual and heavy-mouthed individual who has earned great trust from her fellow Resistance comrades. Moreover, her atelier's backroom serves as one of the hideouts of the Resistance, providing space for Resistance members from different places to exchange information.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|