A mercenary who wields a light, one-handed sword. Dodges attacks with nimble movements and pierces the enemy with the sharp end of her sword.
- 1 Pros & Cons
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Pros & Cons
| - Tons of single-target P.DMG.(especially non-hero units when reached T3.) | - She has 2 invulnerable skills with T3. | - Many of her skills are low mana cost. | - Very high critical chance & critical damage.
| - Lack of defensive potentability. | - Uses times and her buffs to pump up her potentability. | - Bad against crowd of enemies.
Float Like A Butterfly
3 sec Cooldown
Rapidly stabs the enemy, dealing
143,727 P.DMG. Upon a Crit Hit, stacks 1 Wound and resets cooldown. Per every stacked Wound, DMG dealt by Float Like a Butterfly is increased by 20%. Gains immunity to all DMG while the skill is in use.
|Float Like A Butterfly Animation|
|Sharp End Animation|
|Shooting Star Animation|
Upon a Crit Hit, ATK is increased by
1,898 for 10 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
|Lucky Child Animation|
Float Like A Butterfly
[Light] Mana cost is increased by 1 and Wound stack max is changed to 10. Deals 100% of ATK as extra DMG to enemies with 10 Wounds.
[Dark] Cooldown is removed.
[Light] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, Crit Chance effect is changed to a 100% Crit DMG boost. Also gains a 25% DMG boost towards Bosses.
[Light] Each Critical Hit increases the last hit's DMG by 10%.
[Dark] Gain immunity to all DMG while using skill.
[Light] DMG increased by 4% to non-hero enemies per stack.
[Dark] When holding 5 stacks, takes 20% reduced DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] When auto attacking, there is a 10% chance to increase Crit DMG by 100% for 5 sec.
Lightning Flash, Livatis
|Upon a Crit Hit, ATK Spd is increased by||80||and Crit DMG is increased by||20%||for 15 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.|
- Item introduction: The Stein family boasts a long lineage that dates back to the early days of the empire. The honor of the family, however, stems from the skills of its warriors, not its noble bloodline. Aria Stein was a legendary master of the blade. Remembered as one of the most skilled warriors in the history of the empire, she laid the foundation of the Stein family honor. Reina is her descendant. Aria's sword, Livatis, currently belongs to Reina. Light as a feather yet strong enough to withstand any strike, this sword helped Reina earn the nickname 'Flash'.
Medal of Swiftness
|[Shooting Star] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon Crit Hit, mana is recovered by 200.|
- Item introduction: A honorable medal given to the fastest mercenary. It's said to be a keepsake from Herz, the fastest warrior in the world. Wearing this medal will make the bearer's body feel lighter, and they'll be able to predict the opponent's movements.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Sharp End] Increases ATK Boost by 50% and recovers additional||40||MP upon a Crit Hit for the skill's duration.|
- Item Introduction: The ring that Reina received after defeating her master. It's too big, so she wears it on her thumb. It looks simple and ungainly, but the spirit of fighting is hidden within the rune letters engraved in the ring. Staring at the ring of her master makes her feel like she will be getting more work today.
3rd Unique Treasure
Wing of Lightning Flash
|[Float Like a Butterfly] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces the target's P.Block chance by 500 for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A pair of mystical Ear Cuffs that raise the wearer's speed to the limit. Nyx gave it as a present to Reina, who kept telling him to open portals since she didn't care for the rigors of travelling. Reina wears this strange item in battle, and she looks like a pretty butterfly flying at lightning speed when she raises her sword.
4th Unique Treasure
|[Lucky Child] Increases the max number of stacks by 2, each stack increasing Crit DMG by||2%|
- Item Introduction: A pin that belongs to Reina's mother, a renowned leader of mercenaries in the Empire. She gave this pin to her daughter when she left to Orvel kingdom all alone, hoping it would cast bad luck away. It can also be used as a weapon in case of emergency.
- Her full name is Reina Von Stein.
- She is 17 years old but was 19 in the early version.
- She is 160cm (about 5'2' feet)
- Her birthday is November 30th.
- Her constellation is Gisla the Sharpshooter.
- She likes attractive men.
- She dislikes uninteresting men.
- Her name in Spanish means queen.
- In the early version, her surname is Steiner.
- In Chapter 6, she mentions that Orvel doesn't have good jobs (alluded if Reina is the one who visited Heroes Inn). That's because her employers in Orvel (implied to be the same people who wanted Priscilla silenced) all want to contract her to assassinate Kasel which she outright refuses as it's against her morals and pride as a mercenary (in the early version she actually took the contract to kill Kasel but not without regret and hesitance).
- She has a strong infatuation towards Adin and wants to become a big sister and bodyguard to him.
- She has a very flirty personality and is very fond of Roi.
- In the end she goes to find Adin who has run away to become his bodyguard.
- As shown in some entries (including her in-game story), Reina's from the Vespia Empire.
Story from the game: Reina Von Stein was born the daughter of a noble family of the empire. Her free spirit and energetic personality seem to brighten those around her. She prefers a life of freedom as a mercenary over the suffocating life of an aristocrat. After working as a mercenary for a long time, she's already lost all traces of her noble upbringing in her manners. Even as a child she showed natural talent with swords. Over the years, she developed her skills with a rapier, using a style that best suited her lithe physique. Recently, she turned down a strange contract. Ever since then, she has been feeling as if someone has been following and watching her.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|