Half-human and half-animal, this creature guides soul using a spirit lamp. Heals allies with the power of souls. Disturbs enemies or recovers Mana of allies with the help of souls as well.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Overview
- 3 Builds
- 4 Skills
- 5 Transcendence Perks
- 6 Unique Weapon
- 7 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 11 Soul Weapon
- 12 Links
- 13 Trivia/Lore
- 14 Substory Video
- 15 Gallery
His heal is a heal-over-time compared to burst healing like Frey's - so you can cast it earlier and not have your heal wasted if the targets are near full HP, meaning you can proactively cast it. Rephy's healing is, in my opinion, the strongest there is with its scaling for his attack and the move's base power. Although in short comparisons burst healing can prove more useful. Rephy's overall healing in content like raids can overshadow all other priest since the patch where he can all heal.
His second skill is what makes Rephy incredible. In raids, he can remove the dragon's debuffs and mitigate the damage they do. While it is much weaker than Bau's shield - which is free, he can cast it on a lower cooldown. In arena, Rephy is the Leo/Dimael/Jane counter, and of most other debuffing enemies for that matter.. His second skill can be cast even when silenced or stunned, meaning Leo's silence is neutered completely. He can also remove Jane's magic damage increase debuff, and Dimael's blind, as well as reducing further damage taken from them.
Apart from that, Rephy has some interesting mana regen mechanics with his first skill and his passive that can somewhat accelerate your team's skill activation, although it's somewhat slow to activate in arena. His third skill also increases all damage done by your team and lowers attack speed of hit targets so he works in any team comp be it physical or magic.
Pros and Cons
+ Undispellable healing over time + mana recovery + cleanse + MDEF buff + M.DMG and P.DMG amp + Can be used anywhere
- No CC - long cast time - No specialization
Black Dragon Set all (4) pieces. For substats, aim for ATK / ATK Spd / Crit / Crit DMG / Max HP. Since Heal is based off ATK more ATK = Bigger heals.
PVE T1: ATK T2: God blessing if you need the crit / Blessing of Mana if you are having mana issues = I skipped T2 to get both Light & dark T5 T3/T4: S2 Light / S1 Dark (4man team) / S1 Light (Dragons/ +4 heroes) T5: Dark / If you skipped t2 get light as well.
PVP T1: ATK T2: God blessing if you need the crit / Blessing of Mana if you are having mana issues T3/T4: S2 Light / S3 Light T5: Dark / If you skipped t2 get light as well.
|Healing Soul Animation|
Note: Affects all allies.
Every 7 sec, an ally with the lowest HP recovers 1 MP and
|Spiritual Tuning Animation|
[Light] Mana cost increased by 1 and skill effect range changes to all allies.
[Dark] Each heal has 20% to remove negative effects.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Increases own M.DEF by 10% of M.DEF.
[Light] Each hit removes 250 mana from the target.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, Silence enemies in range for 1 sec.
[Light] Use the skill every 5 sec.
[Dark] Also supplies 1 mana orb to the ally with the highest ATK.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Dodge +100.
[Dark] Upon attacking, there is a 10% chance to reduce all DEF of the target by 20% and reduce all the hero's cooldowns by 5%.
- Item introduction: It is the duty of a soul guide to lead the lost souls into the right path, to help them move on to the next life. This lamp, powered by a mysterious orb created a long time ago by a dragon from a distant land, is a treasure of the Tamians. The orb at its core allows nearby souls to materialize, making it possible for its wielder to talk to them directly. As such, it is the ultimate medium for a soul guide. Tamian chieftains have used this relic to carry out the sacred duties of a soul guide for generations. Now, in the face of a great danger that threatens the world, the lamp has been passed on to Rephy, the most powerful soul guide in existence.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Melody of Blue Star
|[Healing Soul] Reduces Mana Cost by 1, and increases the target's CC ACC by||100||for the duration of skil|
- Item Introduction: A small music box containing the voice of Asiphia, Queen of Blue star. Rephy opens it when guiding souls. The souls heading to the Garden of rest receive the grace of the Blue Star by listening to the song of Asiphia recorded in the box. When Asiphia's voice flows, twinkling like starlight, nothing dark or corrupt can come near those souls.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Seed of Birth
|[Salvation] Increases M.DEF Boost by 50% and reduces Cooldown by||12%|
- Item Introduction: A collection of the energy that is created when a life is born. It's very warm and gentle, so souls like it. Rephy uses it to start a fire in a lamp to borrow the power of souls. When a seed is put in a lamp, it shines brightly, like when the sun was first born.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Haven of Souls
|[Soulrush] Mana cost is reduced by 1 and heals all allies' HP by||8%||of DMG.|
- Item introduction: An ornament that was used for the memorial ceremonies of deceased royalty in ancient times. Inside the green jewel, there's a crystallized tear of the mythical creature that leads people to death. It's used as a resting places to comfort the emptiness within souls.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Blue Star Candy
|[Spiritual Tuning] Increases Heal Rate by 50%. Targets have their ATK increased by||20%||for 4 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A specialty of Lamp-Keeper Town. This candy that looks like a blue star is Rephy's favorite snack. It is made from 'Jolt out of Sleep', a blue herb that only grows in Lamp-keeper Town. Every time Rephy leaves town for journey, the village head always puts this candy in his pocket.
- Soul Weapon Story: Tamian Tribe had trained many Spiritual Guides. Kurulati was the lamp the guides used to guide the spirits, These are the extent of what Rephy knows after a conversation with the chief. However, what guides and even chiefs did not know, was that memories of guides have been piling up inside Kurulati. That applied to Rephy as well, but one day, Rephy realized that there was another voice among the voices of spirits. The voices were unfamiliar, yet strangely familiar at the same time. After listening to the lamp carefully, and talking to the voice, Rephy found out that the voice came from the entity which is the cumulative of memories of all previous guides. The entity told Rephy of what all the guides had experienced, and upon hearing them, Rephy gained a deeper understanding of the power of Kurulati which even he did not know. The lamp shined brighter, and lost spirits could find their way to the lamp more easily through that warm light.
- Rephy is a 14 year old small Tamian creature.
- Rephy’s height was modified into 90cm (about 2’11’ feet)
- Birthday is October 16.
- Rephy's constellation is Asiphia the empress.
- He likes souls and kind people.
- He dislikes causing harm to others.
- According to the Christmas Story, Rephy (and his tribe) is from Ellidora Forest.
- Selecting Greet in the Heroes Inn will reveal that he is from the Tamian Tribe. According to Artemia, his tribe are reclusive.
- There is a typo in his description where he is mistakenly referred to as a "she". This typo was later corrected.
- His substory reveals he's actually of major importance due to his ability to guide spirits to the light. He meets Oddy and calls him 'uncle'. He also meets Nyx, Lorraine and Jane and she later becomes a close friend of his.
- He dislikes being called 'Kid' although he's only 14.
This pure and kindhearted Tamian soul guide can communicate with the dead. The Tamian race lives in harmony with nature, and they have the ability to read its flow and guide the souls of the dead. Rephy's ability as a soul guide is exceptional, even for a Tamnian. He uses it to guide the souls of those who have died in the forest and help them pass on, preventing them from turning evil. He is the most capable among the Tamnians in discerning the paths of the stars, pacifying the souls of the dead, and properly guiding them to the afterlife.
- Special thanks to Youtuber ':D Router - 라우탕' for sharing the substory scenario of Rephy. Link: https://youtu.be/rqMxwr_LRZ8
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|