Half-human and half-animal, this creature guides soul using a spirit lamp. Heals allies with the power of souls. Disturbs enemies or recovers Mana of allies with the help of souls as well.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Overview
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
His heal is a heal-over-time compared to burst healing like Frey's - so you can cast it earlier and not have your heal wasted if the targets are near full HP, meaning you can proactively cast it. Rephy's healing is, in my opinion, the strongest there is with its scaling for his attack and the move's base power. Although in short comparisons burst healing can prove more useful. Rephy's overall healing in content like raids can overshadow all other priest since the patch where he can all heal.
His second skill is what makes Rephy incredible. In raids, he can remove the dragon's debuffs and mitigate the damage they do. While it is much weaker than Bau's shield - which is free, he can cast it on a lower cooldown. In arena, Rephy is the Leo/Dimael/Jane counter, and of most other debuffing enemies for that matter.. His second skill can be cast even when silenced or stunned, meaning Leo's silence is neutered completely. He can also remove Jane's magic damage increase debuff, and Dimael's blind, as well as reducing further damage taken from them.
Apart from that, Rephy has some interesting mana regen mechanics with his first skill and his passive that can somewhat accelerate your team's skill activation, although it's somewhat slow to activate in arena. His third skill also increases all damage done by your team and lowers attack speed of hit targets so he works in any team comp be it physical or magic.
Pros and Cons
+ Undispellable healing over time + mana recovery + cleanse + MDEF buff + M.DMG and P.DMG amp + Can be used anywhere
- No CC - long cast time - No specialization
|Healing Soul Animation|
Note: Affects all allies.
Every 7 sec, an ally with the lowest HP recovers 1 MP and
|Spiritual Tuning Animation|
[Light] Mana cost increased by 1 and skill effect range changes to all allies.
[Dark] Each heal has 20% to remove negative effects.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Increases own M.DEF by 10% of M.DEF.
[Light] Each hit removes 250 mana from the target.
[Dark] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, Silence enemies in range for 1 sec.
[Light] Use the skill every 5 sec.
[Dark] Also supplies 1 mana orb to the ally with the highest ATK.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / M.Dodge +100.
[Dark] Upon attacking, there is a 10% chance to reduce all DEF of the target by 20% and reduce all the hero's cooldowns by 5%.
God's Lamp, Kurulati
|Every 20 sec, an ally with the lowest HP turns invisible for||5||sec. An invisible ally becomes immune to P.DMG and HP will not drop below 1%. MP Recovery per sec is increased to 120%.|
- Item introduction: It is the duty of a soul guide to lead the lost souls into the right path, to help them move on to the next life. This lamp, powered by a mysterious orb created a long time ago by a dragon from a distant land, is a treasure of the Tamians. The orb at its core allows nearby souls to materialize, making it possible for its wielder to talk to them directly. As such, it is the ultimate medium for a soul guide. Tamian chieftains have used this relic to carry out the sacred duties of a soul guide for generations. Now, in the face of a great danger that threatens the world, the lamp has been passed on to Rephy, the most powerful soul guide in existence.
- Item introduction: An ornament that was used for the memorial ceremonies of deceased royalty in ancient times. Inside the green jewel, there's a crystallized tear of the mythical creature that leads people to death. It's used as a resting places to comfort the emptiness within souls.
- Rephy is a 14 year old small Tamian creature.
- Rephy’s height was modified into 90cm (about 2’11’ feet) credits to Facebook user ‘weda santika’ for sharing the info.
- Birthday is October 16.
- Rephy's constellation is Asiphia the empress.
- He likes souls and kind people.
- He dislikes causing harm to others.
- According to the Christmas Story, Rephy (and his tribe) is from Ellidora Forest.
- Selecting Greet in the Heroes Inn will reveal that he is from the Tamian Tribe. According to Artemia, his tribe are reclusive.
- There is a typo in his description where he is mistakenly referred to as a "she". This might be fixed later.
Story from the game: This pure and kindhearted Tamian soul guide can communicate with the dead. The Tamian race lives in harmony with nature, and they have the ability to read its flow and guide the souls of the dead. Rephy's ability as a soul guide is exceptional, even for a Tamnian. She uses it to guide the souls of those who have died in the forest and help them pass on, preventing them from turning evil. She is the most capable among the Tamnians in discerning the paths of the stars, pacifying the souls of the dead, and properly guiding them to the afterlife.
Rephy with his UW
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska, Chase|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne, Shamilla|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina, Kara|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|