|Merchant of Poison|
A merchant who wanders the continent, selling poison to those in need. Utilizes a blowpipe to poison and disable her enemies.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
Requina is a good DoT DPS and an excellent debuffer. S1 is an offensive debuff that makes 2 targets unable to gain mana, take more damage, and reduce their block chance. S2 is a defensive debuff that reduces a random target's ATK, and crit chance. S4 deals DoT that can be stacked at least 50 times, and is un-dispellable. And, Most importantly, her S3 boosts her attack, increases the amount of targets for her skills by 1, and doubles their effects. With Transcendence, all of her skills can also gain additional debuffs (or a buff for S3).
While the debuffs for S1 and 2 are very good, they come at a heavy cost. The S1 debuff only last for 4.5 secs while the S2 debuff lasts for 6 secs (both have a cooldown of 10 secs). Her Unique Weapon AND Transcendence can't fix this either. Despite this, they are both excellent skills to use in PvP where a few seconds can determine the rest of the battle. And when they don't, she has her un-dispellable S4 to deal more damage the longer the fight goes on. Speaking of those S4 stacks, they work great on WB2 and Guild Raids where the fights are naturally long. Timed correctly, those short debuffs may prove valuable to deal more damage, or survive just a bit longer.
Pros and Cons
+ DoT + Good Physical AMP + Low Skill Cooldown + Good against Single Targets + Has decent AOE + Not UW Reliant, if used in a support role.
- Dependent on her S3. - S1 and S2 debuff don't last long - Lack of burst damage below T3
- A pocket watch is recommended to help you use her skills more often.
Tears of Mr. Python!
10 sec Cooldown
Attacks 2 enemies and deals
85,710 P.DMG, while poisoning them with Tears of Mr. Python that cannot be dispelled for 4.5 sec. Enemies inflicted with Tears of Mr. Python cannot recover mana, takes 30% increased DMG, and their Block chance is reduced by 500.
|Tears of Mr. Python! Animation|
Screechy Grass Extract!
10 sec Cooldown
Attacks a random enemy 3 times and deals a total of
163,581 DMG, while poisoning them with Screechy Grass Extract for 6 sec. Enemies inflicted with Screechy Grass Extract have their ATK reduced by 30%, and Crit Chance by 500.
|Screechy Grass Extract! Animation|
25 sec Cooldown
Own ATK is increased by
15,557 for 20 sec and the effect of Tears of Mr. Python, Screechy Grass Extract, Tickle Tickle Potion is doubled. Also, the target of Tears of Mr. Python, Screechy Grass Extract, Tickle Tickle Potion is increased by 1.
|More! Stronger! Animation|
Tickle Tickle Potion
Upon attack, poisons target enemy with Tickle Tickle Potion for 10 sec which deals a total of
19,860 P.DMG over time, and cannot be dispelled. Tickle Tickle Potion can be stacked max 50 times.
|Tickle Tickle Potion Animation|
Tears of Mr. Python!
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Reduces target's mana by 1200.
Screechy Grass Extract!
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG increased by 100%.
[Dark] Stuns the target for 1 sec.
[Light] For the duration, auto attack DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
Tickle Tickle Potion!
[Light] Tickle Tickle Potion! Is stacked 3 at a time.
[Dark] Target takes 20% increased P.DMG.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100
[Dark] Upon auto attacking an enemy with 50 or more stacks of Tickle Tickle Potion, deals 200% of ATK as extra P.DMG that ignores DEF.
- Item introduction: A hyper-accurate blowgun made by Requina herself. A special muting piece added at the end makes this already-quiet weapon almost completely silent. As the appearance of Demons began to hurt her business, she decided to utilize anything she could, not just poisons. She sought help from her elementalist friend, who imbued the blowgun with the wind's blessing. This gave the weapon firepower equal to that of a magic cannon. After adding Requina's ultra-deadly =, Demon-slaying poison to it, it became a powerful and deadly weapon capable of killing any living being.
|[More! Stronger!] Attacks additional 1 target and ATK Spd is increased by||100||for the duration.|
- Item introduction: Medicine made from boiling the powder of the seventieth rainbow and the tongue of the giant beast Shekelstein who can cross hell. It is full of brilliant colors. The moment one drinks it, it burns the insides, but it is said that whoever drinks it will be constantly reminded of the 6 million Fox-human hybrids that died in the Holoraid and be compelled to spend money on King's Raid to alleviate the burden on the Fox-human people.
2nd Unique Treasure
Basilisk's Poisonous Fang
|[Screechy Grass Extract!] Skill cooldown is decreased by 30% and deals||3.0%||of ATK as additional P.DMG per each stacked Tickle Tickle Potion! of target.|
- Item Introduction: A nasty fang of Basilisk that only absorbs evil energy. Its poison is actually strong enough to melt souls. If the poison from the fang is mixed up with screechy grass, it could become a tremendous drug that no organism could survive. Requina's heart is beating hard with anticipation.
3rd Unique Treasure
Tear of Venom
|[Tears of Mr. Python!] Gains Immunity to CC for the skill's duration, and increases the skill duration by||0.8||sec.|
- Item Introduction: The extract of the root of a Snake Mandrake known to grow only once every hundred years. Requina found it after searching the entire continent to make the deadliest poison. She made the poison, then named it Tear of Mr. Big Snake. The root extract of the Snake Mandrake causes excruciating pain. The agony is actually the gnawing away of the corrupted part of the soul. If one can endure it, their soul can be purified.
4th Unique Treasure
Laughter of Death
|[Tickle Tickle Potion!] Increases DMG by||20%||Hit enemies have their P.Crit Resistance reduced by 250.|
- Item Introduction: Processed pollen of Kaiser, a yellow flower known to make people laugh to death. Although classified as a dangerous and poisonous flower, it is not Kaiser itself that has negative effects. It is actually its pollen that contains neurotoxin. Requina grows the flowers in her garden for a stable supply of Kaiser pollen.
- She is 14 year old fox girl.
- Added on 2018, Feb 8th patch
- Her nickname is "merchant of death".
- She is 130cm (around 4'3' feet)
- Her birthday is November 19th.
- Her constellation is Gisla the sharpshooter.
- She likes creating new poison and those who understand the joy of creating new poison.
- She dislikes people who are prejudiced against poisons.
Story from the game: A curious merchant who deals every kind of poison known to mankind. She is a daughter of two wondering alchemists who traveled over from a distant nation. Other merchants call her the 'merchant of death', but she has a different opinion. She claims that no poison is inherently evil, and that how one is used determined its nature. Like a true merchant, she believes that any tool is as good or evil as the one who uses it. Since the reappearance of the demons, she has been travelling around, searching for the right poison to battle against the invaders.
Requina's story from the patch notes There are millions of substances around the world. And what do you call the most dangerous one among them? Yes right, it is called ‘Poison’. Poison is widely used for alchemy and medical purpose, however, it also can be used for assassination. Yes, I sell these dangerous materials to buyers! Faster than anyone, more accurate than anyone. I can give you the exact poison you want with exact amount! Oh, it’s on you how you’d use it of course~ People also call me as ‘A Merchant of Death’, but well.. Poison can be used for good purpose, right? I also have experience in alchemy, so this is the perfect job for me. Oh, speaking of which, have you heard a rumor that demon army is roaming around? I have been making this new poison, which is fatal to demons…. You there, are you interested in new business by any chance? Hehehe..
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Lucikiel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|