- 1 Pros and Cons
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Trivia/Lore
- 6 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Cleanses enemy buffs + S3 is nearly uninterruptible + Built-in CC immunity + Good CC + Can protect allies from M.DMG with S2 + Gives Party M.DEF buff + Fast mana gain
- S1 AoE is a small arc - Passive gives M.DEF to allies but not himself - Using S2 to protect allies from a big AoE could potentially kill Ricardo instantly - S3 Cleanse is chance based
23 sec Cooldown
Attacks frontal enemies in a straight line 3 times. The first 2 attacks deal
34,278 P.DMG to enemies and stuns them for 4 sec, and the last attack deals
41,083 P.DMG to enemies in a 20% wider range, while stunning them for 4 sec. Each attack has a 50% chance of dispelling positive effects from the enemy.
When allies excluding self take M.DMG, increases their M.DEF by
2,303 for 5 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
[Light] Target receives 25% increased P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Deals extra P.DMG equal to 200% of M.DEF.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional mana cost, Ricardo gains 30% DMG resistance to DMG taken due to covering for allies.
[Dark] This skill's effect cannot be dispelled.
[Light] Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost decreased by 1.
[Light] M.DEF boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Max stack count is boosted to 8.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] When own HP goes below 30%, HP does not go below 10% for 10 sec, and all allies' ATK is increased by 50% of own M.DEF. This effect is activated once every 60 sec.
- Ricardo is a Holy Knight of Lua’s Orders.
- He is a very skillful hero, who has been hunting down thousands of demons those who have invaded Orvelia since he was a young man.
- He is also a principal of the orphanage, where Kasel, Frey, and Clause grew up. He is the one who has trained lots for soldiers of Orvelia. He is considering his retirement, however his retirement request has been denied over and over again,because of his powerful physical abilities.
- He seems to have met Sonia ages ago as revealed when they reunite.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|