- 1 Pros and Cons
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Cleanses enemy buffs + S3 is nearly uninterruptible + Built-in CC immunity + Good CC + Can protect allies from M.DMG with S2 + Gives Party M.DEF buff + Fast mana gain
- S1 AoE is a small arc - Passive gives M.DEF to allies but not himself - Using S2 to protect allies from a big AoE could potentially kill Ricardo instantly - S3 Cleanse is chance based
|Divine Protection Animation|
23 sec Cooldown
Attacks frontal enemies in a straight line 3 times. The first 2 attacks deal
34,278 P.DMG to enemies and stuns them for 4 sec, and the last attack deals
41,083 P.DMG to enemies in a 20% wider range, while stunning them for 4 sec. Each attack has a 50% chance of dispelling positive effects from the enemy.
|Divine Judgment Animation|
When allies excluding self take M.DMG, increases their M.DEF by
2,303 for 5 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
[Light] Target receives 25% increased P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Deals extra P.DMG equal to 200% of M.DEF.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional mana cost, Ricardo gains 30% DMG resistance to DMG taken due to covering for allies.
[Dark] This skill's effect cannot be dispelled.
[Light] Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost decreased by 1.
[Light] M.DEF boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Max stack count is boosted to 8.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] When own HP goes below 30%, HP does not go below 10% for 10 sec, and all allies' ATK is increased by 50% of own M.DEF. This effect is activated once every 60 sec.
- Item introduction: When the Holy Sword Aea was bestowed upon Kyle, it appeared in the Temple of Lua located north of the King's Plains. When Kyle removed the sword from the altar, it released a powerful wave of light that turned the entire vicinity into a sacred ground. Everything contained within the Temple was turned into holy relics. Theoria, the central pillar of the Temple, absorbed the greatest amount of holy energy of them all.
|[Divine Judgement] dispels enemies' positive effects with a 75% chance, and reduces target's ATK Spd by||100||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: The seal that Ricardo used for the pledge of the Holy Warrior. When first appointed as a Holy Warrior, knights leave their names on the certificate of oath with their seals. Ricardo made his seal with his affection for the Church of Lua.
He still carries it now, after all this time.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Shield of the arbiter of Lua's Holy Knights. Artifact given to those who've earned the title of Arbiter from Lua's Holy Knights. An artifact imbued with the Goddess Lua's blessing. It protects those under the benevolence of the god, and punishes enemies without mercy.
- Ricardo is 71 years old.
- He is 215cm (around 7'0' feet)
- His birthday is August 23.
- His constellation is Kandala the Conqueror.
- He likes people and helping others.
- He dislikes demons, especially those who attack humans for no reason.
- Ricardo is a Holy Knight of Lua’s Orders.
- He is a very skillful hero, who has been hunting down thousands of demons those who have invaded Orvelia since he was a young man.
- He is also a principal of the orphanage, where Kasel, Frey, and Clause grew up. He is the one who has trained lots for soldiers of Orvelia. He is considering his retirement, however his retirement request has been denied over and over again,because of his powerful physical abilities.
- He seems to have met Sonia ages ago as revealed when they reunite.
Story from the game: A hero who saved countless lives from the demons, and the current commander of the Holy Knights of the Church of Lua. This brave and seasoned knight has been hunting down demons all across Orvelia since his younger days. He is also the headmaster of the orphanage where Kasel, Frey, and clause grew up. He trained countless warriors in Orvelia and is considered their spiritual leader. He is preparing to step down from the position due to his age, but his age-defying strength has always led to the denial of his retirement request.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|