A noble hero who has guarded the realm of humans from the threat of the Demons for a long time. Utilizing a pillar blessed by the goddess, he crushes his enemies.
- 1 Pros and Cons
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Cleanses enemy buffs + S3 is nearly uninterruptible + Built-in CC immunity + Good CC + Can protect allies from M.DMG with S2 + Gives Party M.DEF buff + Fast mana gain
- S1 AoE is a small arc - Passive gives M.DEF to allies but not himself - Using S2 to protect allies from a big AoE could potentially kill Ricardo instantly - S3 Cleanse is chance based
|Divine Protection Animation|
23 sec Cooldown
Attacks frontal enemies in a straight line 3 times. The first 2 attacks deal
34,278 P.DMG to enemies and stuns them for 4 sec, and the last attack deals
41,083 P.DMG to enemies in a 20% wider range, while stunning them for 4 sec. Each attack has a 50% chance of dispelling positive effects from the enemy.
|Divine Judgment Animation|
When allies excluding self take M.DMG, increases their M.DEF by
2,303 for 5 sec. Can be stacked up to 5 times max.
[Light] Target receives 25% increased P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] Deals extra P.DMG equal to 200% of M.DEF.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional mana cost, Ricardo gains 30% DMG resistance to DMG taken due to covering for allies.
[Dark] This skill's effect cannot be dispelled.
[Light] Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Dark] Mana cost decreased by 1.
[Light] M.DEF boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Max stack count is boosted to 8.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / P.Block +200.
[Dark] When own HP goes below 30%, HP does not go below 10% for 10 sec, and all allies' ATK is increased by 50% of own M.DEF. This effect is activated once every 60 sec.
- Item introduction: When the Holy Sword Aea was bestowed upon Kyle, it appeared in the Temple of Lua located north of the King's Plains. When Kyle removed the sword from the altar, it released a powerful wave of light that turned the entire vicinity into a sacred ground. Everything contained within the Temple was turned into holy relics. Theoria, the central pillar of the Temple, absorbed the greatest amount of holy energy of them all.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Stole of Templar
|[Destruction] For 10 sec, reduces the target's ATK by 20% and increases P.DMG and M.DMG target receives by||5%|
- Item Introduction: A ceremonial stole bestowed upon the Grand Master of the Holy Knights. Ricardo made it into an insignia and put it on his armor to boost the morale of his comrades on the battlefield. When the stole waves as he swings Theoria at evil creatures, courage fills the hearts of his allies who see it.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Pride of Holy Warrior
|[Divine Protection] Gains Immunity to CC and increases M.Resistance by||10%||for the skill's duration.|
- Item Introduction: Shield of the arbiter of Lua's Holy Knights. Artifact given to those who've earned the title of Arbiter from Lua's Holy Knights. An artifact imbued with the Goddess Lua's blessing. It protects those under the benevolence of the god, and punishes enemies without mercy.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Divine Judgement] dispels enemies' positive effects with a 75% chance, and reduces target's ATK Spd by||100||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: The seal that Ricardo used for the pledge of the Holy Warrior. When first appointed as a Holy Warrior, knights leave their names on the certificate of oath with their seals. Ricardo made his seal with his affection for the Church of Lua. He still carries it now, after all this time.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Pendant of Benevolence
|[Divine Blessing] Increases duration by 5 sec. Reduces M.DMG dealt to self by||1%||per stack.|
- Item Introduction: The symbol of Ricardo Orphanage, which has a small cross at the center of a bigger one. It was made when the orphanage was built, iin the hope that Ricardo's prayers could include the unspoken wishes of the youngest children who did not know any words. Great Priestess Iris also blessed it in the name of Lua, and it is said that it keeps diseases away from children while they grow up.
- Soul Weapon Story: A strong soul that manifests Ricardo's conviction as well as his faith towards Lua. The soul of Theoria, with its foundation built on the will to protect everything they believe in and loves, takes the form of a holy golem. Just like Ricardo's unflinching resolve that triumphed over countless battles throughout the decades, Theoria is a symbol of indomitable will. Just like how the Holy Sword Aea emitted immense power of light and tuned the lands nearby holy when it first appeared, Theoria with its soul unleashed purifies all energy in its vicinity, guiding the light and abolishing darkness in the process. In the wake of the hallowed light of this soul, the corrupted shall lose their power and be banished. The purified souls will find eternal peace in Lua's light... At least that is what Great Priestess Iris thinks. To Ricardo, perhaps this power is the reason behind the extension of his retirement...
- Ricardo is 71 years old.
- He is 215 cm (around 7'0' feet)
- His birthday is August 23.
- His constellation is Kandala the Conqueror.
- He likes people and helping others.
- He dislikes demons, especially those who attack humans for no reason.
- Ricardo is a Holy Knight of Lua’s Orders.
- He is a very skillful hero, who has been hunting down thousands of demons those who have invaded Orvelia since he was a young man.
- He is also a principal of the orphanage, where Kasel, Frey, and Clause grew up. He is the one who has trained lots for soldiers of Orvelia. He is considering his retirement, however his retirement request has been denied over and over again, because of his powerful physical abilities.
- He seems to have met Sonia ages ago as revealed when they reunite.
A hero who saved countless lives from the demons, and the current commander of the Holy Knights of the Church of Lua. This brave and seasoned knight has been hunting down demons all across Orvelia since his younger days. He is also the headmaster of the orphanage where Kasel, Frey, and Clause grew up. He trained countless warriors in Orvelia and is considered their spiritual leader. He is preparing to step down from the position due to his age, but his age-defying strength has always led to the denial of his retirement request.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Estelle, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|