She is a sniper from an empire located in an extremely cold environment. She aims calmly no matter the circumstance. The more she focuses, the more powerful she becomes.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Why Rodina? Rodina has a very high single-target damage, making her great for Raids. She has some synergy with Naila due to her ability to knock down enemies.
Pros and Cons
+ Great single target damage + Strong self amp
11 sec Cooldown
Upon activation, takes up a stance and starts casting. After casting ends, deals
57,276 P.DMG upon enemies in a straight line. DMG is increased by 150% in proportion to the total casting time. If casting progresses beyond the 3rd stage, knock over enemies.
|Penetration Shot Animation|
|Target Aim Animation|
|Focused Fire Animation|
Every 10 sec, attacks the target 2 times, dealing a total of
|Rapid Shot Animation|
[Light] DMG increased by 40%.
[Dark] Gain CC immunity while casting skill.
[Light] ATK Spd is boosted by 250 for the duration.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Upon Crit Hit, reduce cooldown by 5%.
[Dark] Ignores enemy Block.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Enemies hit are stunned for 2 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Increases ATK by 20% for 10 sec and sets 2 random enemies as Rodina's target at the start of every battle.
- Item introduction: The essence of the most sophisticated imperial technology. Requiring superhuman precision, this rifle cannot be handled by a regular person. It has been magically enhanced to allow the shooter to see impossibly long distances. Even the greatest scope in the world, however, is useless in the hands of someone who can't aim with it. As such, the performance of this rifle has significantly depended on the skills of its users. Rodina, gifted with superb vision and precise control, is a suitable owner of this rifle. She went one step further and customized it to her preference, naming it Rodina Custom.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A special shoulder guard that Fluss struggled to get for petite Rodina. It is very hard and sturdy as if it was made with Black Larva leather. It is one of Rodina's favorite items since it has great recoil absorption.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Target Aim] Changes the target to a random enemy when Rodina's target dies, increasing ATK by||20%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A sniper rifle support that Pavel made so that it would fit Rodina's small body. It's made of crystals so it's very firm and sturdy. This support is enough to aim at any target.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Custom Bullet VII
|[Focus Fire] Increased DMG by||20%||and inflicts damage ingnoring the target's DEF with the last 2 shots.|
- Item introduction: A barrage that was requested to the legendary blacksmith of the empire. It contains gunpowder made from the sturdy egg of a pitta and the jaw bone of a dragon turtle. It was made small so that Rodina can use it easily, but it has the power to destroy anything.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[Consecutive Shot] Changes the number of targets to 2. Hit enemies have their P.Crit Resistance reduced by||200||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A magazine about firearms being issued in the Empire. Issued regularly by Magos Le'Flamme, this firearms encyclopedia is Rodina's favorite magazine that contains various information about cutting-edge guns and weapons. Rodina has more faith in this magazine than she does for other magazines because it is edited under the supervision of Chief Director Valance, who Rodina is a big fan of.
- Soul Weapon Story: Mod.0 is the most elaborate rifle that the empire has ever created. Among the snipers, Rodina has proven her skills as the ace sniper through the excellent use of the rifle. However, even Rodina misses her shots sometimes. That is because to successfully hit the target, one does not only need a good sniper and a good weapon, but also other aspects such as good environmental conditions, and good calculation. One can expect success only when the best condition has been set through the combination of various factors, Also even then, there are also many uncontrollable odds involved, such as luck. Rodina did not deny such, and she did not give up. Rodina decided to focus on factors she could control, and improve her skills to the max. Thus, she went to a snow mountain to improve her concentration, A snow mountain was considered the best place to hone her concentration. A show mountain was considered the best place to hone concentration, as it requires extreme concentration to hit a moving target through the falling snow, and sight-impairing mist of the snow mountain. Rodina continued honing her skills to meet the goal of her training. Then one day, Rodina found herself being wrapped by a strange sensation. Even though her sight was impaired due to fatigue, she could somehow see the target clearly. She pulled the trigger instinctively, and that's when Rodina detected a crosshair that had appeared in front of the rifle. It was the rifle's gift to its master who had completed her herculean training.
- Despite previous assumptions, Rodina isn't an animal and human hybrid. She is just a human.
- Rodina is 15 years old.
- She is 146cm (around 4'7' feet)
- Her birthday is December 14.
- Her constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- Her surname is Klein.
- Her military rank is Sergeant first class.
- She likes regular bears, polar bears, grizzly bears, small and large bears.. all bears.
- She dislikes those who do not value life.
- In Chapter 7, she is a hunter who hunts for food.
- Like Luna, she speaks in third person, however she only does that in her voiced line, in dialogue boxes, she never refers to herself in third person.
- Fluss is an older brother figure for her.
- She is the youngest daughter of her family.
The empire's top ranking sniper, and a lover of bears. She likes them so much that she always wears accessories resembling a bear's ears on her hat. So, she'll sometimes hunt tigers but she'll never shoot a bear. Although her shooting skills are most suitable for assassination, she swore to never use them for unjust reasons. Instead, she uses them to protect others. Currently, she lives with Pavel in the windland snow mountain as his personal guard delegated by the empire.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|