She is a sniper from an empire located in an extremely cold environment. She aims calmly no matter the circumstance. The more she focuses, the more powerful she becomes.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Why Rodina? Rodina has a very high single-target damage, making her great for Raids. She has some synergy with Naila due to her ability to knock down enemies.
Pros and Cons
+ Great single target damage + Strong self amp
11 sec Cooldown
Upon activation, takes up a stance and starts casting. After casting ends, deals
57,276 P.DMG upon enemies in a straight line. DMG is increased by 150% in proportion to the total casting time. If casting progresses beyond the 3rd stage, knock over enemies.
|Penetration Shot Animation|
|Target Aim Animation|
|Focused Fire Animation|
Every 10 sec, attacks the target 2 times, dealing a total of
|Rapid Shot Animation|
[Light] DMG increased by 40%.
[Dark] Gain CC immunity while casting skill.
[Light] ATK Spd is boosted by 250 for the duration.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Upon Crit Hit, reduce cooldown by 5%.
[Dark] Ignores enemy Block.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Enemies hit are stunned for 2 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Increases ATK by 20% for 10 sec and sets 2 random enemies as Rodina's target at the start of every battle.
- Item introduction: The essence of the most sophisticated imperial technology. Requiring superhuman precision, this rifle cannot be handled by a regular person. It has been magically enhanced to allow the shooter to see impossibly long distances. Even the greatest scope in the world, however, is useless in the hands of someone who can't aim with it. As such, the performance of this rifle has significantly depended on the skills of its users. Rodina, gifted with superb vision and precise control, is a suitable owner of this rifle. She went one step further and customized it to her preference, naming it Rodina Custom.
Custom Bullet VII
|[Focus Fire] Increased DMG by||20%||and inflicts damage ingnoring the target's DEF with the last 2 shots.|
- Item introduction: A barrage that was requested to the legendary blacksmith of the empire. It contains gunpowder made from the sturdy egg of a pitta and the jaw bone of a dragon turtle. It was made small so that Rodina can use it easily, but it has the power to destroy anything.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Target Aim] Changes the target to a random enemy when Rodina's target dies, increasing ATK by||20%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A sniper rifle support that Pavel made so that it would fit Rodina's small body. It's made of crystals so it's very firm and sturdy. This support is enough to aim at any target.
- Despite previous assumptions, Rodina isn't an animal and human hybrid. She is just a human.
- Rodina is 15 years old.
- She is 146cm (around 4'7' feet)
- Her birthday is December 14.
- Her constellation is Hexipolia the Wanderer.
- She likes regular bears, polar bears, grizzly bears, small and large bears.. all bears.
- She dislikes those who do not value life.
- In Chapter 7, she is a hunter who hunts for food.
- Like Luna, she speaks in third person, however she only does that in her voiced line, in dialogue boxes, she never refers to herself in third person.
Story from the game: The empire's top ranking sniper, and a lover of bears. She likes them so much that she always wears accessories resembling a bear's ears on her hat. So, she'll sometimes hunt tigers but she'll never shoot a bear. Although her shooting skills are most suitable for assassination, she swore to never use them for unjust reasons. Instead, she uses them to protect others. Currently, she lives with Pavel in the windland snow mountain as his personal guard delegated by the empire.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Chase, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya, Laudia|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Kara, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Lilia|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|