He is a former assassin with a hidden past. He specializes in single targets, launching strong, endless attacks on enemies while dashing around their blind spots.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ DoT (Bleeding) + Self Buff + P.DMG Amp (T4) + Great in single target situations
- Requires high investment - UW reliant - Needs 100% Crit
| Prime Stats:|
* Attack * Atk Spd * Crit * Crit Dmg
| Lifesteal 1:
* Attack * Atk Spd * Crit * Lifesteal
| Lifesteal 2:|
* Attack * Crit * Crit Dmg * Lifesteal
- In order to spam S3 as often as possible, Roi requires mana battery supports such as Laias or Rephy.
|Curtain of Darkness Animation|
20 sec Cooldown
Moves behind the enemy with the lowest HP and deals
??? P.DMG. Per every stacked Bleed, DMG is increased by 50% and all stacks of Bleed are removed after the attack. Upon Crit Hit, recovers 2 MP and skill cooldown is reset.
|Blade Claw Animation|
4 sec Cooldown
Upon a Crit auto attack, deals extra
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Target takes 25% increased P.DMG for 10 sec.
Notes: Merciless [Dark] is pretty good. You could take this if you want to help your party out more. That 25% increased P.DMG is pretty useful if you have other physical dealers in your team. It also has 100% uptime if you spam Merciless often. As for Merciless [Light], it is pretty useless, so I'd skip.
[Light] ATK Boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Auto attack DMG is boosted by 100% for the duration.
Notes: Curtain of Darkness [Light] is an okay choice if you have enough mana gain already, since a 40% ATK boost is pretty sweet. Curtain of Darkness [Dark] is pretty meh. As Roi, you want to be spamming Blade Claw instead of auto attacking, so this kinda defeats the purpose.
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional mana cost, DMG dealt is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Cooldown is removed.
[Light] Each attack recovers 300 mana.
[Dark] Has a 50% chance to stack 1 stack of bleed.
Notes: Hack [Light] is good since mana gain is always useful. Hack [Dark] is too unreliable to warrant a spot.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Upon a Crit Hit, there is a 10% chance of ATK Spd increasing by 300 and Crit DMG increasing by 60% for 5 sec. Does not activate again during the buff.
Specter's Breath, Redeal
|Each auto attack has a||25%||chance of inflicting 1 stack of Bleed, and dealing||50%||of ATK as extra DMG.|
- Item introduction: The group of assassins known as the Laughing Mask has been the master of Orvel's underworld for a long time. Only the best assassin of the Laughing Mask is allowed to wield this dreadful pair of daggers. It is said that the wounds inflicted by these daggers never heal, and that their victims inevitably bleed to death. According to the legend, these daggers were made from the Scythe of the Grim Reaper.
|[Blade Claw] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon Crit Hit, mana is recovered by 300|
- Item introduction: The mask that Roi destroyed when he left the Laughing Mask assassins. Assassins mercilessly aim for their enemy's vital points, and they wear masks to suppress their emotions when they eliminate their targets. Roi faces the split mask, and goes behind his enemies to kill them with his Blade Claws to protect his friends.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A dangerous hood made with the secret method of the Laughing Mask. It was made with the legendary soma that is said to provide endless vitality and the secret of the Laughing Mask. Soma's hood increases the morale of an assassin inside the dark curtain, increasing their ATK, and granting dexterity, maximizing P.Dodge.
- He is 20 years old.
- He is 179cm ( about 5'10' feet)
- His birthday is April first.
- His constellation is Armil the Saint.
- He likes his current self and hates who he was in the past.
- Roi was a former member of the assassin group, the laughing masks.
- He deeply regrets his past and has a hard time accepting his former actions.
- He joins Kasel and Frey alongside Cleo early in the story. He is currently in charge of protecting the arch mage Cleo and is constantly arguing with her in the story however it is clear they do care for each other.
story from the game: He is Cleo's escort and is protecting her at Dominilk's request. A former member of a group of assassins, he risked his life amd went rogue for some unknown reason. Having lived as an assassin, he rarely shows much respect toward others, but his hardships have made him an experienced and shrewd man who treats those who help him with fairness.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Lucikiel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|