|Faith of Silver|
A princess of Orvelia that truly loves her people. She wields her sword to protect the weak and support justice, as a true knight. Using a magical greatsword that disrupts Mana, she cuts through her enemies.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Many consider her to be a necessary hero for anyone who wants to fight in higher levels of Arena.
Scarlet is an ideal PvP frontliner. Her S2 has a cleanse and dispel, and her S1 and S3 have CC. Most importantly, her S2 can be casted at any time, even while CC'd. Thus, no matter what happens, she can dispel/cleanse and potentially turn the fight. Additionally, she has a Crit Resistance passive which greatly improves her survivability against both damage types.
Pros and Cons
+ Excels at Arena + Self Heal + AoE CC + Removes debuffs on allies + Removes buffs on enemies + Low mana cost for party heal/cleanse + Physical dmg amp + Decent dmg in PvE
- Needs minimum T3 - Subpar in PvE - Self Heal based on dmg done
|Justice Served! Animation|
Sword of Honor!!
|Sword of Honor||Animation|
Goddess of War
All Crit Resistance increases by 150. With 10% chance, deals additional
196,324 P.DMG during auto attack and stuns target enemy for 1 sec. Each hit increases P.DMG the target takes by 3%. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
[Light] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Dark] Dispels all harmful effects on oneself upon use.
[Light] Reduces ATK Spd of hit targets by 300 for 10 sec.
[Dark] All allies' P.Crit Resist is increased by 200 for 10 sec.
Sword of Honor!!
[Light] Mana cost reduced by 1.
[Dark] Damaged enemies received 40% reduced heals for 10 sec.
Goddess of War
[Light] Crit Resistance increases to 300.
[Dark] The P.DMG taken boost effect becomes irremovable.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK Spd +100.
[Dark] When receiving Critical DMG, there is a 5% chance the attacker is dispelled of all positive effects and is stunned for 1 sec. Skill cooldown is 8 sec.
Blade of Conviction, White Belona
|Per every skill in cooldown, DMG is increased by||8%|
- Item introduction: The most legendary sword in Orvelia. This sacred blade has been passed down the royal lineage of Orvelia since the kingdom's birth, symbolizing the true authority of the monarch. King Kyle used this sword as well, until he was chosen by the Holy Sword Aea. Blessed with the power of light, its blade can disable any magic by cutting through its flow. Only a knight of noble bloodline and righteous pride can wield this sword. Those who wish to lift it must pass the trial of the royal family, a feat only accomplished by Scarlet, aside from Kyle.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Gauntlet of Wave
|[Halt!] Increases DMG by||20%||and for 10 sec, target receives 25% increased P.DMG.|
- Item Introduction: A gauntlet made by rare, high-density ores found in the Ziltrion family's mine. It is what Scarlet received from Demia when they exchanged gifts after completing the final part of their swordsmanship training together. Scarlet considers it as a token that proves Demia is her best training partner as well as her closest friend. Scarlet has never used it, worrying that it might get a scratch.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Wings of Justice
|[Justice Served!] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Cooldown of all allies by 10%.|
- Item Introduction: Pendant made by Scarlet, whose principles won't let her ignore injustice or kneel in the face of cowardice. She gifted one each to the people she relies on: Clause and Demia. The shinning wings of the royal emerald, which symbolize justice, are embedded inside the pendant. One can straighten oneself out by staring at the pendant that reflects one's eyes. She looks at it each time she feels despair by looking at the people who lay blame on her father Vergolance II.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Pride of Orvelia
|[Sword of Honor!!] DMG is increased by||20%||and each ATK inflicts Stun on enemy for 3 sec.|
- Item introduction: A celebratory flag that was made to praise the king when Orvelia was first founded. Whenever she sees the flag in the office, it angers her to think of the treacherous subjects who reduced her father to a scarecrow and the flatterers who ruined the country. This made Scarlet even more determined to restore Orvelia's days of glory and to establish a stronger throne.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Heart of Silver
|[Goddess of Battlefield] Activation chance changes to 20%. Upon activation, increases own ATK Spd by||200||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Blacksmith Jin especially worked on this jewel for Scarlet of Orvel. It was made as a pendant at first, but later was crafted again into a charm that Scarlet could put on and take off from her armor and clothes when she joined the war as a knight. When she was in the battlefield with the Heart of Silver, soldiers would think of her as the goddess of victory.
- Soul Weapon Story: Only the one who's worthy of becoming a king can wield the king's sword, and it was considered as a sacred proof that bestowed the king's authority to its wielder. The Holy Sword Aea, the sword that carries the blessing and proof of Lua, maybe the sword acknowledged by the Church of Lua as the king's sword, but Belona is the sword most acknowledged by the royal family, nobles, and knights. Although it may not have been powerful enough to deal with the royal crisis, Belona remained as the icon of royal authority and was influenced by memories and experiences of all the kings. Naturally, Belona's soul started taking the form of a knight king as time passed by. Belona had a much larger body and blade 1000 years ago when it was in Kyle's hand before he switched to the Holy Sword Aea. However, the resentment and curses of demons who were slain by Belona gradually tainted its blade. After the war, the royal family started grinding and purifying the tainted blade of Belona with holy light spells, in hopes of restoring the icon of royalty to its former glory. The taint of darkness started disappearing, and the blessing of light started accumulating within the sword. Eventually, Belona's blade, after enduring the long, arduous purification process, was reborn as an elegant yet sturdy blade, sharp enough to cut through any entity of darkness. Although Belona was reborn as a legendary blade that far-surpassed the shadow of its former self, it needed the wielder to shine. Belona, believing that it will not find another who is as king-worthy as Kyle, was crestfallen. However, Belona found new hope in Scarlet who was striving to overcome the royal crisis. Scarlet, even it would lead to her getting surrounded by enemies and hardships, would never abandon her conviction to protect the weak, and march on with her well-established chivalry. Belona, in the end, revealed its true form and power -which was not present even to King Kyle-to this proud royalty of silver.
- Added on 21st Dec 2017 Patch Notes
- Scarlet is 18 years old.
- She is 168cm (around 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is September 21st.
- Her constellation is Judgment Layan.
- She likes honest and just people.
- She dislikes oppressors of the weak.
- There is a likelihood that Scarlet's design was inspired by Saber from Fate/Stay Series as Vespa artist, 노노/platina90 has tweeted about her.
- She resembles Snow White/Crusher's design, a character from SINoALICE.
- Scarlet is a descendant of Kyle and Kasel. While technically her possible ancestor, she is a month older than Kasel.
- Her father is the monarch of the kingdom of Orvelia. His name is Veroglance the second.
- She is protected by Demia, Clause and Chase.
- She is the crown princess and next to be queen however she is aware of another possible heir (Kasel).
- Priscilla's story reveals that the prime minister of Orvelia is one of the antagonists. The other nobles tried blaming Aisha's family for Scarlet's attempted assassination. The empire is said to have their own dark intentions.
- She has an unconfirmed romance with Chase
Story from Patch Notes:
I’ve been taught like that since I was a little girl. True knights never ignore injustice, and never kneel before unfairness. I must be honest with myself first so that I can bear pride as a true knight.
There are a lot of houses covered with snow on the roof, under the clear sky. The scenery is just beautiful. Watching these beautiful scenes from the top of Orvel Castle is one of her privileges she has. When she was enjoying the scenery, there was a voice calling her.
“It’s Clause, your highness”
“You may come in”
Clause stepped into the chamber cautiously and kneeled before the princess.
“I came here right away, as you’ve called to me, your highness.”
‘Yes… I am the princess who must look after my people, and protect the nation’
“Clause, I know you just came back from the expedition and I am sorry to summon you without any notice."
I had no choice since there are too many ears around.”
“My pleasure, your highness”
“So, tell me. The truth what you saw..”
After a period of time, they did not say anything for a while. And it was Scarlet who broke the ice first.
“It is different from what I heard.. So different indeed..”
“I am telling the truth, based on what I’ve experienced. Your Highness”
Clause was looking at Scarlet with his innocent and clear eyes. She couldn’t find anything but honesty in his eyes.
When she sees his innocence eyes, her weak mind becomes stronger. “You are the one of the people who I can trust in this castle. I do believe in you.” Said with a bitter smile.
“Haha.. How ironic… Terrible things were happening out there, but I am surrounded by a bunch of people those who only care about themselves covered with lies.. I can’t say anything even if my people resent me.”
Clause shook his head without hesitating.
“That’s not true, your highness. People are looking up to you, and they trust you. No one blames you about this, your highness.”
“… So, you mean they are blaming my father, the King Veroglans II?”
“Forgive me, your highness… I didn’t mean to..”
Clause bowed his head when she asked the question.
It seemed Scarlet was hesitating to say something, but she swallowed it. ‘Orvelia… And Father… How did this happen…’ She closed her eyes… And only sound she could hear was wind blowing over her.
I’ve been taught like that since I was a little girl. True knights never ignore injustice, and never kneel before unfairness. I must be honest to myself first so that I can bear pride as a true knight.
When she opened her eyes, there was no hesitation anymore.
“Demia. Are you out there?”
And a woman answered back with a low tone from outside of the chamber.
“Yes, your highness. I Demia, Orvelia Knight is waiting for your orders.”
“Clause, Demia, as soon as I step out from this chamber, gear up for the journey.”
Clause answered with a shivering voice.
“…Your Highness, allow me to say.. Going out by yourself..?”
Scarlet answered back without hesitation.
“Yes, I will meet them in person.”
King Veroglance the second grew weaker by the day. He was once a stout monarch whom no one dared to cross. However, he, too, had began to show weakness with age. When he finally fell ill, those with aspirations of power began gathering around him like flies. Scarlet tried her hardest to protect her father in this chaos. But the man being swayed by the flatterers around him was no longer the respected king she once knew. The king turned his back on his daughter's pleas. The nobles were unhappy to accept her, the king's only child, as the next queen, to say the least. The atmosphere of the royal palace darkened quickly. She knows. The nobles would pressure her incessantly. But she would never yield. She is prepared to fight to protect her kingdom, to protect her people. She would never let those who are greedy for power to take control of the kingdom, no matter what....
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Shakmeh, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Rebel Clause, Riheet,Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Gremory, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Ripine, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Lucikiel, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|