An Elf Princess with a lofty air, she guards the sacred forest. Arrows filled with moon energy follow her will to track down her enemies, and arrows filled with wind energy fiercely pierce the enemy.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Links
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Jack of all trades (Can do good everywhere) + High Single Target damage + Decent in content with multiple enemies + High innate Crit chance, can easily hit 100% Crit + Good in Chapter 7, since she doesn't rely on debuffs + S3 is strong in Arena
- Jack of all trades (Can't be really good anywhere) - Reliant on UW - Only Light CC (S3 with Knockdown) - No Debuffs to help out with overall team damage
Trans Perk: ATK/HP up - Precision Shot - Moonlight Arrow (Light) - Selene [Light] - Selene [Dark]
UW rune: 3x ATK runes
Stats: ATK, ATK Speed, Crit Dmg, Crit, 1 Lifesteal, and 1 Pen
|Arrow Rain Animation|
20 sec Cooldown
Fires an arrow in a straight line, dealing P.DMG to all enemies in range based on the target's remaining HP. Deals a maximum of
1,253,478 P.DMG and knocks down the target. Against Bosses, deals additional
381,129 P.DMG that ignores DEF.
|Moonlight Flash Animation|
0.1 sec Cooldown
Upon attacking, increases ATK by
4,272 and Crit Chance by 100 for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
|Moonlight Arrow Animation|
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] There is a 20% chance to inflict stun for 2 sec.
[Light] Ignores DEF if there is only 1 enemy.
[Dark] Make the enemy flinch for 0.5 sec.
[Light] Reduces cooldown by 3 secs.
[Dark] Ignores enemy block.
[Light] Max stack number is changed to 5.
[Dark] Auto attack range is boosted by 20%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Reduces own Crit Chance by 300 and increases Crit DMG by 150%.
Green Winds, Notos
|Upon a Crit Hit, ATK Spd is increased by||200||for 10 sec, and for the duration of skill, each auto attack fires an arrow that deals extra||100%||P.DMG.|
- Item introduction: A bow blessed with the breath of Sylph, the Wind Elemental. Only a person of noble character may wield it. When drawn, the bow nocks itself with a deadly magic arrow created from the breath of the Elemental. Guided by the Wind Elemental, the arrow never misses its target, no matter where it's hiding. Selene has shared special bonds with Elementals since childhood. She was specially close to Sylph, who enchanted her bow a as a sign of their friendship.
|[Moonlight Flash] DMG is increased by||20%||and target takes 20% additional P.DMG for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: Arrowhead imbued with the blessing of the Goddess of Hunting and the Moon. An ancient artifact that is passed down to the best Elven hunter. It is said that the Goddess of Hunting and the Moon cared for the Elves who protected the holy forest, and she lent her power to them through the artifact. The silver arrow imbued with the power of the Goddess of the Moon has a mysterious power that allows the user to his enemy and boost DMG.
2nd Unique Treasure
Wind Spirit Seal Stone
|[Rush] Increases DMG by||20%||and has a 15% chance to summon 1 Rush Arrow upon a normal attack.|
- Item Introduction: The violent Wind Bow Spirit is sealed within this stone. Sealed stone containing the Wind Bow Spirit that was sealed by the Fairy King for causing all kinds of fights and pulling evil pranks. The Wind Bow Spirit is thirsty for a fight and increases the killing rate of the bow of the archer that summoned him by 5 times or more.
3rd Unique Treasure
|[Arrow Rain] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and Cooldown by||1||sec.|
- Item Introduction: Gloves blessed by a Wind Elemental. Dosarta gave the gloves to her sister, Selene, as a present in gratitude for her hard work in protecting the peace of Elves. They were made with cloth imbued with the magic of a Wind Elemental, Sylphid, on which Dosarta added some embroidery with moonlight thread.
4th Unique Treasure
Circlet of Wind
|[Moonlight Arrow] Increases ATK Spd by 100 and each stack increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by||2%|
- Item Introduction: A circlet that holds the grace of Notos and Wind Elementals. The Circlet of Wind is passed down through the generations to the best Elven archer, and Selene is its current owner.
- Her height was changed to 169cm (around 5’6’ feet)
- Selene is an elf whose age is unknown.
- Her birthday is July 11th.
- Her constellation is Notmun the Tuner.
- She likes those who work in harmony and take responsibilities.
- Selene dislikes those who abandon their own beliefs and flee from danger.
- The players meets Selene in chapter 2 and she will continue to appears in some scenarios.
- Selene comes from Elidora forest, specifically the kingdom within.
- The early version of King's raid revealed Selene's last name to be Blitzbint.
- She has a younger sister named Dosarta whose turn it is to guard the Tower of Challenge. Every several years, the royal descendants have to take turns guarding the tower.
- It is unknown if her parents are the current monarchs of Elidora. In the early version of the game there is a mention of an "elf queen" and Selene mentions that her mother is injured.
Story from the game: This noble elven princess admires the Holy Sword and its chosen warrior. She strives as much as she can to do what's right, and wants others to do the same, This is why she offers genuine criticism to anyone who strays from the path of righteousness, even if its the warrior f the Holy Sword. Unfortunately, her stout resolve is sometimes taken the wrong way by others. She often visits her younger sister Dosarta at her tower to keep her company.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|