|Shadow of Abyss|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
Title: Shadow of Abyss.
Hero info: She is the 101st descendant from 'Shadow Hilts', the family that hunts down supernatural beings, not humans. She has come all the way to Orvelia to chase her sibling and kill her. As a vampire hunter, she has only one goal, to avenge her friends, killed by her dearest sister.
Mysterious Sword - Falling Petals
|Mysterious Sword - Falling Petals Animation|
|Mysterious Sword - Falling Petals|
Mysterious Sword - Blossom
|Mysterious Sword - Blossom Animation|
|Mysterious Sword - Blossom|
Blood Scattering Blade
13 sec Cooldown
Rapidly charges forward to deal
12,754 M.DMG and inflicts irremovable Original Sin of Blood on enemies for 3 sec. Enemies under Original Sin of Blood have their ATK Spd reduced by 300. Shortly afterward, attacks enemies under Original Sin of Blood 2 times, and deals additional
42,228 M.DMG, and if the target is not a hero, deals additional
41,346 DEF Ignoring M.DMG.
|Blood Scattering Blade Animation|
|Blood Scattering Blade|
Red Moon Blade
24 sec Cooldown
Brandishes a moon-bloodying sword, dealing
165,164 M.DMG to enemies in a wide range, and additional
81,861 M.DMG on non-Hero enemies. When the moon is ripe, gains Moonlight for 1 sec, and when cast at this state, deals
182,642 M.DMG to enemies and reduces their Heal Rate by 100%. If the target is not a hero, deals additional
86,003 M.DMG.The caster is not affected by ATK Spd related effects while casting.
|Red Moon Blade Animation|
|Red Moon Blade|
ATK is increased by
16,976. Upon a critical skill hit, own Crit DMG is increased by 5%. This effect can be stacked up to 30 times.
|Cold-Blooded Witch Animation|
Mysterious Sword - Blossom / Mysterious Sword - Falling Petals
[Light] [Mysterious Sword - Falling Petals] - Mana cost is reduced by 1.[Mysterious Sword - Blossom] - Hit enemies' heal rate is reduced by 50% for 5 sec.
[Dark] [Mysterious Sword - Falling Petals] - Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec. [Mysterious Sword - Blossom] - Mana cost is increased by 1, and Ignores enemy's DEF.
Blood Scattering Blade
[Light] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] Upon each DMG dealt, recovers 200 Mana.
Red Moon Blade
[Light] Dispels positive effects of all enemies in range.
[Dark] Increases Mana Cost by 1 and ignores DEF when attacking Non-Hero enemies.
[Light] Takes 0.7% reduced DMG per stack.
[Dark] When the battle starts, increases DMG to Non-Hero enemies by 25% for 200 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] All of caster's attacks will be critical hits, but the caster becomes unable to block while taking 25% increased damage.
- Item Introduction: A sword of authority passed down to the masters of ShadowHilts. This sword contains the power of mighty beings that made a pact to serve the ShadowHilts. Some of them were Elementals, some were innocent spirits, and some even demons. It is known that tens of thousands of evil forces fell to this sword. It also has a demonic quality that binds the spirit of the slain evil to the blade. Despite its great power, fewer than 5 people in 600 years that were able to wield this sword. Seria, the 101st Heir of ShadowHilts and the only master in history chosen by the sword, entered the pact with the sword to put her beloved sister to rest.
|[Red Moon Blade] Gains immunity to CC for the duration of the skill. When the battle starts, increases DMG by 70% for||4||time.|
- Item Introduction: The candle known to have been on the table of the meeting hall where ancient warriors from different continents gathered to defeat supernatural beings. Blazing on this old candle is a blue exorcising flame. When the flame touches an evil being, it sucks the vitality out of the creature's body. This is the first material Seria uses whenever she refines her sword.
2nd Unique Treasure
Ring of Abyss
|[Blood Scattering Blade] Increases DMG by 50% and reduces M.Block of affected enemies by||200|
- Item Introduction: Item Introduction: A silver ring that represents the ShadowHilts. Seria touches it whenever she feels her life is meaningless. Doing so would remind her of her dead comrades, filling her heart with the need for vengeance against her sister Erze. Ironically, the ring has a note written by Erze, hidden within the ring's jewel when she was young, but Seria still doesn't know about it.
3rd Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: An ominous whetstone known to hold the soul of a demon. Swords that contain a pact of servitude must be sharpened with this whetstone as ordinary ones won't work for them. Used with Enlightening Candlelight, Elsion's resistance against the Demons becomes maximized.
- Seria is a 19 year old girl.
- She is 172 cm (about 5'8 feet)
- Her birthday is July 6, month of Harmony.
- Her constellation is Notmun the Turner.
- She likes her sister Erze, strawberry parfait, fine swords and the moon.
- She dislikes her sister as a vampire and spiders.
- She is the second hero to have a playable sibling (after Laias and Lilia).
- Aside from hunting down her sister due to the murder of her friends, Seria had also been searching for Lewisia.
- Her name means 'serious' in Spanish.
- her weapon more closely resembles a Katana.
Background story from patch notes:
You haven't changed a bit... not even a single eyelash of yours flickers despite the death of your friends." The red pupils were looking down on her, a greedy look in the eyes, more intense than a blazing fire. "Or..., even the fact that your one and only sister has been changed like this, does not seem to affect you a bit." It was indeed a short sarcastic remark describing the present Erze in the most accurate way.
"Certainly, they are dead with no doubt." Seria did not bat an eyelid watching the dead bodies of her friends. She looked around emotionlessly and resolved.
“Well, isn’t that’s the leader of the Shadow Hilts family? The cold-blooded witch?
"..." Seria was staring over her expressive sister with no feelings whatsoever. It was the same sister, who couldn’t bare long silences.
“I will wait and see..!!” Looking at her inflexible older sister with a distorted face, Erze bit her bottom lip. “I will wait and see until that calm and indifferent attitude of yours will break.
“You... Listen..” Seria broke her silence and began to speak. Indifferent voice. Steady look in her eyes.
The Vampire Hunter slashed the long candle-stick next to her, spreading up red flames burning the air of the hall. As she continued to speak in her cold tone. “The only thing I can do for my friends is.. to burn you away before their dead bodies get spoiled by your evilness.” Through the rampaging fire, her cold and unwavering glare were set on Erze. “You are no longer my beloved sister! You are no more than one of those vampires that have been drowned in power”, said Seria with a glimpse of hesitation.
“You are a despicable creature, a native human being turn…”, said Erze.
Then, Seria spoke again in her measured and cold tone not listening to a vampire
"So I will kill you."
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|