|The Vessel of Curses|
A high-ranking Demon that carries 30 million types of curses inside her. Intrigued by the will of humans who don't submit to pain and anguish. Uses the Bow and Arrows of Corruption to torment enemies with many different curses.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
12 sec Cooldown
Attacks an enemy dealing
173117 M.DMG and inflicting Curse of Petrification for 3 seconds that can't be dispelled. The enemy under the Curse of Petrification will have ATK Spd reduced by 200, and this effect gets stronger up to max 600% as time passes. When the curse ends, petrifies the target for 3 seconds.
|Curse of Petrification Animation|
|Curse of Petrification|
23 sec Cooldown
Attacks an enemy inflicting
137376 M.DMG and also inflicts Curse of Time for 10 seconds, increasing all skill cooldowns by 1.5 seconds. All skill cooldowns of the enemy under the Curse of Time increases by 1 seconds every 3 seconds.
|Curse of Time Animation|
|Curse of Time|
|Curse of Pain Animation|
|Curse of Pain|
At the beginning of every battle, for 6 seconds, obtains The Vessel of Curses, creates a shield that cannot be canceled and absorbs
103248 damage. For the duration of the shield, gains Immunity to CC. Upon the activation of the skill, consumes The Vessel of Curses to have 4 enemies as the target.
|The Vessel of Curses Animation|
|The Vessel of Curses|
[Light] Cooldown is reduced by 3 sec.
[Dark] Reduces 500 MP of the enemy that took DMG.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Dispels positive effects from the target.
[Light] Target takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec.
[Dark] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Light] Shield is increased by 80%.
[Dark] The Vessel of Curses duration is increased by 20 sec, and becomes dispellable.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK. Spd +100
[Dark] All effects of curse are enhanced. [Curse of Petrification] Petrification duration is increased by 2 sec. [Curse of Time] Curse of Time duration is increased by 3 sec. [Curse of Pain] Curse of Pain DoT is increased by 50%.
Wings of Corruption, Apoliox
|Every||20||seconds, obtains The Vessel of Curses and increases ATK by||20%||for 10 seconds.|
Item introduction: Curses are born from negative feelings such as hatred, jealousy, and resentment. These are the best food for Shamilla. The wings that grew powerful during the Demon War by absorbing the curses of countless people are terrifying to normal people. Those who are touched by the feathers are said to be bound by many curses, and they fall into a vortex of emotions. In that abyss, a captivating and seductive laughter echoes. The laughter of a demon that enjoys the different kinds of human feelings.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Liberation of Curses
|[Curse of Petrification] Increases the number of targets by 1, and for 10 sec, reduces the target's M.Dodge by||120||for the duration of skill.|
- Item Introduction: A jewel that releases the curses that Shamilla has inside her. Shamilla sometimes uses this jewel to releases curses from her body, just to watch an exciting story unfold according to her plans. The most common curse she releases is petrification, mostly to make sure that the right characters are in play for her scheme.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Ancient Demon's Heart
|[Curse of Time] Additionally increases Cooldown by 0.7 sec and reduces M.DEF of the target by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: A strange jewel from which the resentful whispers of ancient demons can be heard. A cursed item filled with the souls of long forgotten ancient demons. They wish to escape every day, but she won't let them out that easily. Her soul has accepted all the curses of the world, so it is as deep and dark as the abyss.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
The Jar of Curses
|[Curse of Pain] DMG is increased by||20%||and gains a stack of 'The Vessel of Curses' upon killing an enemy.|
Item introduction: Shamilla has been cursed to hold all the curses in the world inside her, but could also be seen as a savior who binds all those curses. Her death would mean that all evil she holds within would go back out into the world. This jar of Curses that Shamilla made is used to retrieve curses that Shamilla spat out.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
|[The Vessel of Curses] Upon gaining the Vessel of Curses, self's Cooldown of all skills is reduced by||12%||and All DEF is increased by 50% for 5sec.|
- Item Introduction: The very source of all curses. Its root sprouted when hatred was born, and the evil became known to world at the beginning. It is located in deep within Shamilla, the Vessel of Curses, growing more hideous as more curses are derived from it.
- Soul Weapon Story: Shamilla, after tearing her own wings apart, lived and walked among the humans. At times, she lived as a noble, and at times, she lived as a commoner. She manipulated and made humans act as she desired, editing the script of the world as she fits, and feasted upon hatred, resentment, and sadness which were the products of conflicts her manipulation caused. Shamilla however, found herself drowning in tedium. She deeply wished to see and experience unexpected situations from the actors of her script which she had edited thousands of times. Shamilla was hungry for a new emotion, one she had never felt before. She wanted to feel the fresh, mystical curse, one that had never existed. Shamilla then came up with a thought: If there is someone who's different from me, but has a similar purpose, perhaps then, I might reach my goal faster, and find a different ending. After closing her thought, she imbued her wings with a part of her soul, and...
- Due to being a demon, her age is unknown.
- She is 165cm (about 5'5' feet)
- Her birthday is June 2.
- Her constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- She likes unexpected situations, people who fight against the flow of things.
- She dislikes boring scenarios, obvious stories.
- She is the demon that promised Theo a second chance to save Jane. She appears in his substory scenario.
Story from Patch Notes:
She is a demon who was born from the first curse in the beginning of the world. She carries all types of curses. Amongst the curses, ‘Strong Light of Souls’ is her favorite. A noble soul that endures all kinds of evil in the world - Pain, Grief, and Despair It doesn’t matter whether the soul is swayed by the light while absorbed to the darkness, She is just another ‘spectator’ who is enjoying watching the process. Then… It’s also her who drives the story from behind the stage.
“So, my hero. Let’s write a new chapter of the history, shall we? Ha, ha, ha…”
A powerful Demon who used to be one of the officers serving Dark Lord Angmund. She is capable of holding all of the curses in the world. But her real goal isn't resurrection of the Dark lord, nor world domination. Everything that happens in the world is a part of drama, and she thinks of herself as the audience. Her actions are like that of a scriptwriter who revises the scenario, pulling the strings from the shadows and looking forward to how the scenes she's written play out.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Isolet, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|