|Aria of Fantasy|
This mysterious girl heals people with her captivating tunes. She heals people with her beautiful voice and the lovely sounds of her magic harp.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Overview
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Links
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ mana recovery
- no CC, except with UT (silence)
Green Nature's Melody
28 sec Cooldown
Heals a total of
151698 of all allies over 8 times, and all allies take reduced DMG by 35% for 8 seconds. If used when Trance has 3 stacks, the heal rate is increased by 100% and the reduced DMG is 70% instead.
Blue Wind's Song
28 sec Cooldown
Recovers a total of
1352 MP of all allies over 8 times, and heals for
23702 of the target with max Mana CC duration is reduced by 50% for 8 seconds. If used when Trance has 3 stacks, this skills MP Recover and HP Heal are increased by 50%, and all allies are immune to CC.
Dance of Red Passion
28 sec Cooldown
Deals a total of
73864 M.DMG to all enemies over 8 times, all allies' ATK is increased by
24689 for 8 seconds. If used when Trance has 3 stacks, this skill's DMG and ATK Boost are increased by 100%, and all enemies positive effects are continuously dispelled.
At the end of the skill, 1 more Trance is stacked. Trance can be stacked up to a max of 3 times, and if the skill used when Trance is at 3 stacks, it consumes the stacks to heal
56886 HP of all allies. Trance cannot be dispelled.
Green Nature's Light
[Light] Heals 15% HP of allies when used
[Dark] Increase Crit resistance of all allies by 250 while it's cast
Blue Winds Song
[Light] Heals 500mp of all allies when used
[Dark] Increase atk spd of all allies by 250 while it's cast
Dance of Red Passion
[Light] Reduces skill cooldown for all allies by 10% when used
[Dark] Increase amount of dmg that enemies receive by 15% while it's cast
[Light] Increases heal rate of trance by 100%
[Dark] If a skill is used when there are 3 trance stacks, inflicts M.DMG to enemies instead of healing allies and reduces all DEF by 10% for 10 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC. Resist +100.
[Dark] At the start of every battle, adds 1 Trance stack, recovers 500 MP
Charming Melody, Schnwanheite
|When Trance is stacked, all skill cooldowns are reduced by||10%||and recovers own Mana by||200|
- Item introduction: This powerful and awe-inspiring equipment that can converse with their wielders, sometimes even dominating the owners themselves. Schwanheite is counted among these awesome weapons. This harp, which insists that it be called 'Mr. Schute' can significantly amplify the wielder's mana and spray it all around the wielder. Since the amplified mana is scattered about, it cannot be effectively used as offensive magic. However, depending on how it's used it can prove to be extremely effective in other ways. Mr. Schute is quite a chatterbox, but only to those he considers as his friends. These days he only talks to Shea.
- Item introduction: A chaplet that was by Shea's head the day after she performed Lullaby to the Dreams in the forest. According to Schwanheite, it was a gift from the fairies of the forest for her beautiful music. It is said that items that went through the hands of fairies have the power to return a soul back to its purest form.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A flower that was by Shea's head the day after she performed Happiness from the Wind. According to Schwanheit, it was also a gift from the fairies of the forest for her beautiful music. It contains Shea's wish that the wind will carry happiness all over the world.
- Shea is a 16 year old girl.
- She is 165cm (around 5'4' feet)
- Her birthday is June 22.
- Her constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- She likes beautiful melodies and soft breezes.
- She dislikes ghosts and pumpkin ghouls.
- She is very mysterious but seems to come from a place full of ghosts, magic and fairies.
Story from the game: 'Listening to a beautiful melody on the battlefield makes me wonder if I am truly in the middle of a battlefield'. 'I dropped the sword from my hand. All the other soldiers present also dropped their swords'. 'It felt as though the girl was in an entirely different plane of existence, removed from the rest of us'. The sensational tale of the pink-haired girl, whose sudden appearance and performance stopped the battle, quickly spread. Her beautiful, captivating melody and her demure, lovely presence has captured everyone's imagination. However, no one really knew where she came from or where she was headed. 'She seemed kind of strange to me, the way she was talking to thin air, as if there was somebody there...' Of course, some have suggested more convincing theories on the girl's whereabouts, but her mysterious beauty has drowned out of all speculation.
Shea's story from the patch notes:
Blowing wind made a girl open her eyes. It was a beautiful green forest, sunlight blazing through the woods. A girl crawled out from the next under the big tree and stretched herself.
A girl with a long pink hair, big clear eyes, soft lips that make the girl look happy. A cool breeze of the forest made the girl happy in the morning.
“Mr. Schwan, look! The morning is here.” The girl took out her precious harp from the nest. . “Ok, let’s say hello to the sunlight” At that moment, a flower flew slowly toward the girl.
“Wow! This flower is so pretty!”
“Ah, really?" The girl was listening carefully to the beautiful sound coming from the harp. She looked happy.
“Thank you fairies! It is just so beautiful~!” Her smile looked so warm and happy. She was sending regards to the sky.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|