|Aria of Fantasy|
This mysterious girl heals people with her captivating tunes. She heals people with her beautiful voice and the lovely sounds of her magic harp.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Builds
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Links
- 12 Trivia/Lore
- 13 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Mana recovery + ATK boost + requires little manual management since all her skills have the same CD
- No CC, except with UT (Silence) - Long CDs, especially without UW - Low attack speed - Spends a lot of time channeling - Very low DMG output - Can slow down teams on multi-wave encounters since the team has to wait for her to finish channeling before advancing - Needs high CC resist to not be interrupted
Green Nature's Melody
28 sec Cooldown
Heals a total of
151698 of all allies over 8 times, and all allies take reduced DMG by 35% for 8 seconds. If used when Trance has 3 stacks, the heal rate is increased by 100% and the reduced DMG is 70% instead.
|Green Nature's Melody Animation|
|Green Nature's Melody|
Blue Wind's Song
28 sec Cooldown
Recovers a total of
1352 MP of all allies over 8 times, and heals for
23702 of the target with max Mana CC duration is reduced by 50% for 8 seconds. If used when Trance has 3 stacks, this skills MP Recover and HP Heal are increased by 50%, and all allies are immune to CC.
|Blue Wind's Song Animation|
|Blue Wind's Song|
Dance of Red Passion
28 sec Cooldown
Deals a total of
73864 M.DMG to all enemies over 8 times, all allies' ATK is increased by
24689 for 8 seconds. If used when Trance has 3 stacks, this skill's DMG and ATK Boost are increased by 100%, and all enemies positive effects are continuously dispelled.
|Dance of Red Passion Animation|
|Dance of Red Passion|
At the end of the skill, 1 more Trance is stacked. Trance can be stacked up to a max of 3 times, and if the skill used when Trance is at 3 stacks, it consumes the stacks to heal
56886 HP of all allies. Trance cannot be dispelled.
Green Nature's Light
[Light] Heals 15% HP of allies when used.
[Dark] Increase Crit resistance of all allies by 250 for 8 seconds.
Blue Wind's Song
[Light] Heals 500 MP of all allies when used.
[Dark] Increase ATK Spd of all allies by 250 for 8 seconds.
Dance of Red Passion
[Light] ATK Boost is increased by 40%.
[Dark] All enemies take 15% more DMG for 8 seconds.
[Light] Increases Heal rate of trance by 100%
[Dark] If a skill is used when there are 3 trance stacks, inflicts M.DMG to enemies instead of healing allies, and reduces all DEF by 10% for 10 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / CC Resist +100.
[Dark] At the start of every battle, adds 1 Trance stack, recovers 500 MP
Charming Melody, Schnwanheite
|When Trance is stacked, all skill cooldowns are reduced by||10%||and recovers own Mana by||200|
- Item introduction: This powerful and awe-inspiring equipment that can converse with their wielders, sometimes even dominating the owners themselves. Schwanheite is counted among these awesome weapons. This harp, which insists that it be called 'Mr. Schute' can significantly amplify the wielder's mana and spray it all around the wielder. Since the amplified mana is scattered about, it cannot be effectively used as offensive magic. However, depending on how it's used it can prove to be extremely effective in other ways. Mr. Schute is quite a chatterbox, but only to those he considers as his friends. These days he only talks to Shea.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Flower of Life
|[Green Nature's Melody] Increases Heal Rate by 50%, and for 8 sec, increases the target's CC Resist by||100|
- Item Introduction: A mystical flower that contains the energy of life. Unlike the flora of pandemonium that grows from evil residue, the flower of life gets nutrients from clean, pure substances such as dewdrops of dawn and the energy of the star-filled Milky Way. The pure energy that the flower stored during its growth becomes a great support to Shea when she plays Green Nature's Melody.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Blue Wind's Song] Increases ACC by 250 for 8 sec and recovers||160||MP every time an ally uses a skill.|
- Item Introduction: A flower that was by Shea's head the day after she performed Happiness from the Wind. According to Schwanheit, it was also a gift from the fairies of the forest for her beautiful music. It contains Shea's wish that the wind will carry happiness all over the world.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Dance of Red Passion] Upon activation, enemies are inflicted with Silence for 2 sec, and all allies' Crit DMG is increased by||20%||for the duration of skill.|
- Item introduction: A chaplet that was by Shea's head the day after she performed Lullaby to the Dreams in the forest. According to Schwanheite, it was a gift from the fairies of the forest for her beautiful music. It is said that items that went through the hands of fairies have the power to return a soul back to its purest form.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Dream of Mira
|[Trance] Upon gaining Trance, increases own ATK by 20% and ATK Spd by||100||for 5 sec.|
- Item Introduction: When Shea sung the song of life with the spirits for the creatures on earth, Mira, the goddess of love, gave her this jewel in return in her dream. When Shea woke up, she found it in her hand. The jewel shines like the goddess of love herself, and people would feel amazed by just looking at it. Shea decided to call it the Dream of Mira.
- Soul Weapon Story: Schwanheite, or Mr. Schube, is a talkative harp that occasionally tells the tale of the time when he was a human, The bard of free spirit would talk about the time when he sang the songs of love and whispered love to beautiful fiancés who were often the source of inspiration. He would often end up swimming in the sea of nostalgia. "-Oh, good times they were. That witch caused a worldly loss by cursing me. Oh, my lovely fiancées, how I miss thee." Staring with the lamentation. Mr, Schube would go on day and night to tell Shea his past stories, and this lead to Shea fantasizing about forms or love. Both Shea and Mr. Schube were full of love, but their definitions of love were slightly different. But what would it feel like to love something or someone with an endlessly burning passion? What would a burning passion, burning love feel like? A simple curiosity of a girl breathed in a new wind to the soul of the talkative harp. "-Want me to tell you about it?" Mr. Schube took the form of a human and appeared with a sudden flash of light, flashing a grin. Shea responded: "-Yes! Eh, but before that, how should I play you now that you are a human?"
- Shea is a 16 year old girl.
- She is 165cm (around 5'4' feet)
- Her birthday is June 22.
- Her constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- She likes beautiful melodies and soft breezes.
- She dislikes ghosts and pumpkin ghouls.
- She is very mysterious but seems to come from a place full of ghosts, magic and fairies.
Story from Patch Notes:
Blowing wind made a girl open her eyes. It was a beautiful green forest, sunlight blazing through the woods. A girl crawled out from the next under the big tree and stretched herself.
A girl with a long pink hair, big clear eyes, soft lips that make the girl look happy. A cool breeze of the forest made the girl happy in the morning.
“Mr. Schwan, look! The morning is here.” The girl took out her precious harp from the nest. . “Ok, let’s say hello to the sunlight” At that moment, a flower flew slowly toward the girl.
“Wow! This flower is so pretty!”
“Ah, really?" The girl was listening carefully to the beautiful sound coming from the harp. She looked happy.
“Thank you fairies! It is just so beautiful~!” Her smile looked so warm and happy. She was sending regards to the sky.
'Listening to a beautiful melody on the battlefield makes me wonder if I am truly in the middle of a battlefield'. 'I dropped the sword from my hand. All the other soldiers present also dropped their swords'. 'It felt as though the girl was in an entirely different plane of existence, removed from the rest of us'. The sensational tale of the pink-haired girl, whose sudden appearance and performance stopped the battle, quickly spread. Her beautiful, captivating melody and her demure, lovely presence has captured everyone's imagination. However, no one really knew where she came from or where she was headed. 'She seemed kind of strange to me, the way she was talking to thin air, as if there was somebody there...' Of course, some have suggested more convincing theories on the girl's whereabouts, but her mysterious beauty has drowned out of all speculation.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|