|The Blue Hurricane|
A genius who was acknowledged by the Tower of Sages, while not being part of it. She was given the title of 'Blue', but her true identity is that of a homunculus. Her orbs of lightning do not even leave ash in their wake.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Links
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Pros and Cons
+ Has one of the highest DPS among Knights + Has M. DMG amp (or M. DMG + P. DMG amp with perk) + Lots of mini-stuns, good in arena. + S1 AoE area can reach most of the back line. + S2 self buff grants huge DEF and ATK buff + S3 is pretty good at chipping CC bars + S4 [Dark] amps both M.DMG and P.DMG
- S2 gives a large amount of flat attack, which may disrupt targeting for buffs that target the ally with the highest attack. - No skills with CC immunity attached (except S3 [Light]) - Mini-stuns don't work very well against CC bars - Mini-stuns are chance based, can fail to interrupt important skills. - Mini-stuns aren't good in PvE, they provide nearly no reduction in damage - Amp is somewhat slow to ramp up - Is fairly squishy when S2 buff isn't active
|Perk 1||Perk 2||Perk 3||Perk 4||Perk 5||Artifact|
- In order to take advantage of her massive S2 defense buff, it is advised to stack % Max HP lines.
- While autoing, Sonia frequently doesn't upkeep S2 causing her to take a lot of damage, a priest with multiple heals/shields is recommended. Priests with only a single heal such as Frey or Leo aren't very good at keeping Sonia alive.
8 sec Cooldown
Causes an electric explosion ahead, dealing
41,764 M.DMG to enemies in range and placing an electric field for 3 sec. The electric field deals a total of
60,250 M.DMG over 10 attacks, and with 25% chance stuns the enemy for 0.5 sec.
|Lightning Strike! Animation|
Power of Lightning!
20 sec Cooldown
For 15 sec, ATK is increased by
19,756 and all DEF is increased by
19,756. While this skill is in use, each auto attack has a 30% chance of dealing extra
46,949 M.DMG to 2 random targets and stunning them for 0.5 sec.
|Power of Lightning! Animation|
23 sec Cooldown
Deals a total of
55,689 M.DMG over 3 attacks to nearby enemies in a circular range. Then causes an Electric Explosion, dealing a total of
83,529 M.DMG over 3 attacks and stunning them for 5 sec.
|Electric Explosion! Animation|
With every attack, injects Electricity to targets not inflicted by Shock and increases M.DMG taken by 1% for 10 sec. Electricity can be stacked up to 30 times, and the 30th stack will consume all Electricity to deal
116,104 M.DMG and Shock the target for 7 sec. Enemies inflicted by Shock take 40% increased M.DMG, and when they are inflicted by stun, the duration is increased by 0.7 sec.
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Stun chance is increased by 10%.
Power of Lightning!
[Light] ATK and DEF boosts are increased by 40%.
[Dark] Additional DMG is applied to all enemies.
[Light] While in use, gain immunity to CC.
[Dark] Stun duration is increased by 1 sec.
[Light] Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
[Dark] Increased M.DMG taken effect changes to Increased P. and M.DMG taken.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] Upon attack, with 15% chance deals extra M.DMG by 10% of Max HP and injects 1 extra stack of Electricity.
Eye of the Storm, Yanadis
|Shock duration is increased by||2||sec. When auto attacking an enemy inflicted by Shock, all cooldowns are reduced by||1.6%|
- Item introduction: A sphere of electricity created by Sonia based on the beast core that is now her own heart. She has shown great talent in making magic gear, and this is the first weapon she ever created. it's a bit lacking in stability, mostly due to the overwhelming electricity it contains. The powerful electrical storm created by this weapon is truly dangerous for any enemy. In fact, anyone besides Sonia who touches it would be instantly fried by the immense current that flows through it.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Jewel of Amplification
|[Lightning Strike!] Extends the duration of electric field by 1 sec, and upon each hit, increases own ATK Spd by||10||for 5 sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 30 times.|
- Item Introduction: A jewel that the Tower of Sage bestowed upon Sonia with the title of Blue. It has a special function of condensing and amplifying Sonia's lightning energy. The sages in the tower gave her the jewel, hoping that she would stay. However, she left to the tower anyway, repulsed by the existence of wizards. She left the jewel in the tower, but at some point during her journey, she realized that it somehow ended up in her pocket.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Power of Lightning!] Changes the effect irremovable and increases the chance to trigger an additional damage by||10%||additionally.|
- Item Introduction: A cloak that Mirianne made for Sonia by braving a danger. There was a time when Sonia's clothes would burn from the explosion of the electricity that ran through her body. Mirianne saw that and plucked out the ereth plant that is said to grow by being struck by lightning. She pulled out its thread and completed a cloak with it. Sonia saw Mirianne's blistered hands from the electricity, and she cried in silence for a long time. A piece of clothing just for Sonia that can't be found anywhere else.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Heart of Baikal
|[Electric Explosion!] When attacking enemy inflicted by Shock, the enemy takes 100% of ATK as extra M.DMG and target's M.DEF and P.DEF is reduced by||10%||for 5 sec.|
- Item introduction: Heart of Vikal, who is called a holy beast. He eats the enemies of light and dark from the world, so his heart is full of thunder from the collision between the two enemies. If someone unskilled were to touch it, he would be absorbed by its power. But Sonia, who is made up of the core of lighting, absorbed that power and obtained mana that is beyond imaginable.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: An artifact crafted by Sonia herself that contains the enormous lightning energy generated from her heart. When the core of Vikal within her broke loose, Sonia's lightning energy would overflow and cause an inner explosion. She could not release the power as it could hurt Mirianne. Out of concern, Mirianne suggested that she made an artifact that could control it. It took Sonia a long time to make this pair of gloves durable enough to withstand her lightning energy. The result exceeded her wildest expectations. What she made was an enormous reserve of energy, which enabled her to use and control the energy without having to worry about exhaustion. Moreover, the gloves would protect Mirianne from possible explosions, which made Sonia proud.
- Soul Weapon Story: As her power grew, Sonia felt Baikal's presence growing stronger within her, to the point where she occasionally felt as if she was acting at Baikal's will, not at her own will. When she had a thought that she may completely be consumed by Baikals will, Sonia took a special measure. She had thought of her own existence. Sonia, a homunculus built upon the core, Baikal's heart. Her weapon is a magic gear with a design inspired by Baikal's heart, her core. It is a powerful weapon capable of releasing strong lightning by drawing maximum power from Sonia's heart- a great item worthy to be called Baikal's second heart. Sonia, after creating a direct mana pathway that connects Baikal's heart and Yanadis, closed her eyes and focused on her power. It is a Divine Beast composed of breathtakingly elegant blue lightning, a being so unique that no creatures share its similarity, one named Baikal. To Sonia, Baikal is like a guardian and a parent who is the very reason Sonia could come to exist... Sonia opened her eyes again after mentally visualizing her power, and saw Baikal who was gently watching over Sonia.
- She is 16 years old (she has no growth since creation)
- She is 152cm (around 4'9' feet)
- Her birthday is February 23.
- Her constellation is Satua the Sage.
- She likes Mirianne and everyone at the orphanage.
- Her dislikes are wizards and alchemists (because they are the ones that hunted her down or planned on making further experiments on her)
- Due to being created as a homunculus, she was thought to have no feelings and emotions.
- She knows Ricardo, the principal of the orphanage and he deeply cares for her. It seems they met many years ago.
- She barely escaped being killed by her creators and is now being tracked down for experimental researches.
- Similar to how Aisha is given the nickname of "violet", Sonia is given the nickname "blue".
- By the June 14 2018 update, she now replaces Cleo as the app's icon.
- She is six months older than Cecilia, technically making Sonia her foster older sister.
Story from Patch Notes:
A divine beast of Lightning. She’s a homunculus originally created with the heart of a divine beast. Since she was created for the purpose of the stone-cold killing machine, she neither had emotions nor soul. No one knew that could be one of the defects. All machines with malfunctions must be destroyed. However, she has successfully escaped from her creator, who kept trying to destroy her. When she became the most wanted throughout all cities, a number of wizards have begun to tracker down, just because she could be useful for their study and research.
As a long time fugitive, she was tired of running away from enemies. And… It was a rainy night when she found an old stable near a church. As soon as she lied down in a haystack, she fell into a deep sleep.
A few hours later… Morning has come. When she opened her eyes, unexpected guests were staring at her. Little children… With curious eyes… Also very innocent eyes.. The place turned out to be an orphanage. People were kind to her.
The warm-hearted principal gave her a pretty name called ‘Sonia’. All children loved Sonia, and they always gathered around her to talk. Finally… It seemed Sonia has found a piece of her mind.
Much time has passed, and painful memories were forgotten… However, something was bothering Sonia.
‘I was born as a killing machine… Do I… Do I deserve to live.. With these people?’ She couldn’t stop stressing herself and decided to leave the orphanage. She wanted to experience the bigger world to find some answers for herself. She struggled to overcome a great number of obstacles with the power of the divine beast heart.
As she’s been trained to be a critical killing machine, her battle skills were by far better than normal wizards. With her outstanding battle abilities, she was given the title of ‘Blue’ from the Tower of Sages.
However, even with her new title and power, no one was able to give her an answer she’s been seeking for. 8 years of her adventure…. Didn’t give her anything..
“ I cant… I can’t do this anymore..” She wanted to give up everything.. “When was I.. Happy?” “I miss them a lot…” She started walking towards the outskirts of Orvel… Towards the orphanage.
“Huh? Sonia!! Long time no see!!” Little kids are grown up now.
“Wow!! Who is this?” New children, of course.
But, one person did not change at all.
“It’s been a quite a while, Sonia” The principal of the orphanage. He is still big and also has a big warm smile.
“We have a lot to catch up, but for now I want you to meet someone”. …. And there was a girl standing right next to him.
A combat homunculus created by a wizard in Orvel, who used the heart of Vikal the lightning beast as her core. After gaining self-awareness in the creation process, she fled the laboratory and spent the next few years at Ricardo's orphanage. She is capable of casting powerful lightning magic at will. As a combat homunculus, she boasts excellent physical abilities as well. Beneath her appearance as a young girl, she is a confused war machine searching for the meaning of her existence. The wizards of the tower of sage bestowed her the title of 'Blue' to indicate her mastery over chant-less spell casting. However, she distrusts wizards and has no desire to associate herself with the tower.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|