An ex-information dealer who loves crystals and gems. She enjoys socializing with people, and when there’s a festival or an event, she can be seen chatting with others at the Orvel Plaza.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 Soul Weapon
- 9 Trivia/Lore
- 10 Gallery
17 sec Cooldown
Deal M.DMG to the target and the enemy nearby. Upon attacking he same target with this skill again within 7 sec, deals additional M.DMG that ignore DEF. Cooldown will be applied every time this Skill is used 2 times.
6 sec Cooldown
Attacks the target and nearby enemies within a small range 9 times, dealing M.DMG and inflicting Stun on the target for 1 sec each hit. If the target is a boss, the last hit deals additional M.DMG that ignores DEF.
25 sec Cooldown
Explodes Cimatis around the target, dealing M.DMG and creating [Splendor of Cimatis] for 10 sec. [Splendor of Cimatis] recovers Mana of allies within range every sec and deals M.DMG to enemies within range every sec.
25 sec Cooldown
Explodes Luberry in front of self, healing HP of allies within range and creating [Full Bloom of Luberry] for 10 sec. [Full Bloom of Luberry] heals HP of all allies within range every sec and reduces ATK of enemies within range by 30%.
9 sec Cooldown
Talisha projects Light of Luberry to the crystal she owns, healing own HP and changes [Radiance of Cimatis] and [Splendor of Cimatis] to [Dance of Luberry] and [Full Bloom of Luberry] respectively. Upon using this Skill again, Talisha projects [Light of Cimatis] to the crystal and recovers own Mana.
Talisha appraises a gem, increasing ATK by and DMG dealt to non-Hero enemies by 1% every sec. This effect can be stacked up to max 30 times.
[Light] [Radiance of Cimatis] Changes Cooldown to 25 sec, and Cooldown will be applied every time this Skill is used 3 times.
[Dark] [Dance of Luberry] At the beginning of each battle, increases DMG by 20%. This effect can be stacked up to max 20 times.
[Light] [Splendor of Cimatis] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Dark] [Full Bloom of Luberry] After 2 sec of beginning of each battle, creates [Full Bloom of Luberry] that lasts for 3 sec in front of self.
[Light] Upon every Skill use, increases self's All DEF by 5%. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
[Dark] Upon every Skill use, increases self's ATK by 5%. This effect can be stacked up to max 10 times.
[Light] Changes this activation interval to 0.5 sec.
[Dark] This effect becomes irremovable.
[Light] ATK, DEF, P +15% / Crit DMG +20%
[Dark] When there is only 1 enemy or more than 5 enemies, reduces Mana Cost of all Skills by 1.
Item introduction: Diogemme, the magic crystal that Talisha cherishes the most. Though it looks like a normal crystal at first glance, to Talisha, it is a crystal that is worth more than any other treasure, to the extent that it's almost a part of her. The first time she saw this crystal was inside a box she was given as her 10th birthday present. Her father had obtained it especially for Talisha, who had liked shiny things ever since she was young. Talishawas overjoyed at the gift and spent every minute playing with the crystal or staring into it's depths. Beyond the crystal, there was a shining world that one couldn't see with the naked eye. Young Talisha imagined that a group of fairies were dancing gracefully within the crystal, or that the crystal contained a mysterious power. It came as quite a shock when she found out tat the crystal wasn't as special as she had thought. The feeling of loss when she realized that what she ad thought to be a special treasure was nothing but a common toy...But in the end, she accepted it. The light that shone through the crystal was still beautiful. Rather, it seemed to glitter even more brightly now that she knew the truth. Talisha came to love the crystal even more, and named her one and only treasure 'Diogemme'. As if it was proving Talisha's ability to make crystals shine brighter the more she looked, Diogemme always shined a new light. Eventually, others were able to see Diogemme's light as well. A fancy yet fierce red light and an elegant and calm blue light. Like other gems that have different names depending on their colour, Talisha decided to call Diogemme by two different names. Luberry for Diogemme when it's light is red, and Cimatis for Diogemme when it's light is blue. Diogemme, as if it knew how long it's been resonating with Talisha, responded to Talisha's affection by projecting a light that matches the colour of the name Talisha calls.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Compass of Ancient Power
|[Radiance of Cimatis] Recovers 500 mana upon use.|
|[Dance of Luberry] Reduce Cooldown by||1||sec.|
- Item Introduction: Talisha went anywhere where there were jewels, crystals, and information. So it was natural that she went to remote places or places that were hard to go, and one of which was the Tower of Challenge. Lonely Dosarta, with no one but her sister Selene to talk to, enthusiastically greeted Talisha, giving her a warm welcome. Luckily, the sociable Talisha was happy to talk to her and relayed many of the stories and gossip of the world that she'd heard and seen. The two soon became fast friends, Talisha stayed by Dostarta's side for quite some time to keep her company, so Dostarta wanted to give Talisha something in return. But as Dostarta hadn't left the tower for such a long time, she didn't have any stories that Talisha might be interested in, or any crystals or glittering gems that she might like. Dostarta became sad and lonely, and to cheer her up, Talisha made a suggestion. - Dostarta, you said you could restore ancient artifacts, right? Could you make an artifact for me? -But...I won't be able to make shiny, pretty jewels. -It's all right. You're my friend! I'm fine with anything you give me! Oh, how about this? Since I love traveling, I'd like something that would help me in my travels. I'll think of you and be grateful for your kindness, no matter what you give me. Reassured by Talisha's kind words, Dosarta put all her effort into making an artifact. It was a compass embedded with a jewel of the same colour as Talisha. Every time Talisha uses this compass in her travels, she promises herself that she'll relay the stories that she's heard to Dosarta, no matter what.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: A magnifying glass used by gemologists, it's light and easy to carry around since it's a portable version, and one of the things tat Talisha cares about the most. Talisha has used it ever since she went on her first journey, and even now, whenever she has a jewel or crystal she is interested in, she always takes out this magnifying glass. Because of this habit, rumors popped up that her magnifying glass could peer into people's souls. When she heard these stories, Talisha only laughed out loud, which is a rare sight for her. She also has a fond memory of this magnifying glass. It was when the magnifying glass hadn't been decorated with an Eastern-style ribbon yet. Around the time when Talisha had been enjoying her travel in Orvel, a jeweler's shop caught her eye. When she arrived, she found that a crooked merchant was trying to cheat a young Eastern girl. He was passing off a fake jewel as the real thing, asking for many times it's actual price. Talisha saw the suspicious and dirty colour of his soul and stepped in to save the girl. Though the crook denied everything, he couldn't fool Talisha's eyes. As soon as they left the store, the girl expressed her gratitude to Talisha. The girl, who said she was from the eastern continent, was named Turan. If it weren't for Talisha, she had almost bought a fake to send to her homeland with the very first salary she had received and thanked Talisha repeatedly for the kindness she had shown her in this unfamiliar land. -You, a good person. I want to thank you. -I only did what I naturally should have done. You don't have to give me anything. -But you could have just ignored, passed by. You did not. I want to thank you for your help. In the end, Talisha accepted her gift. It was a knot that Turan had made herself. The two soon became close, and began to treat each other like sisters, relying on each other. Although they weren't able to see each other much after Turan settled in the Orvelia Guild Domain, Talisha still reminiscences about the time that they first met whenever she sees the ribbon or whenever Turan sends a letter.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[Crystal of Resonance] Reduces Cooldown by||2||sec, and the Skill can now dispel negative effects from self.|
Item introduction: It was around the time when Talisha was traveling through Penteonia. As Penteonia was a country filled with light magic and mana, Talisha could get as many jewels and crystals as she wanted. To commemorate a fulfilling trip, Talisha bought a brooch with a ribbon from a stall in the street. But right before she crossed the border, she opened her pocket only to find that a few crystals, including the brooch, had gone missing. Talisha was deeply downhearted. Although the stolen items weren't particularly expensive or precious, she felt their loss keenly as she had bought them to commemorate the end of her trip. She agonized for a long time, wondering if she should search a little longer for her lost things, or if she should just forget about them and set out. That is, until someone tapped her on the shoulder. -You seem to have a problem. May I ask what it is? Perhaps you do not have enough money for travel, or...perhaps you have lost something. -What? How did you... -Well, well. What a coincidence. I happen to pick this up. Do you wish to see whether it is yours? In the hand that the confidently smiling girl held out were the brooch and the stolen crystals. Taking her items from the girl's hand, Talisha instinctively realized that this girl was someone special. Though her face looked young, it had an air of nobility, and the light that shone from her could be seen even without using a crystal. But the girl didn't introduce herself to the end, and Talisha didn't pry any further either.She just smiled and watched the girl leave for a long time. A few days after that, Talisha sensed a mysterious light glowing in the brooch. Te light shone sometimes blue, sometimes red, and sometimes white. She hadn't noticed those beautiful colours when she had first bought the brooch. As she recalled the girl, Talisha smiled softly.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Lamp with Crude Handle
|[Brilliant Gemologist] Increases self's All DEF by 1% per stack, and changes the max number of stacks to||40|
- Item Introduction: Traveling isn't always comfortable and easy. Talisha was no exception to this rule, and she once had to spend the night in a dark land all by herself, without even a single light. However, this kind of misfortune can turn into an opportunity for meeting new people. This was when Talisha met Taily, the Valiant Knight Commander of the Suti Tribe, and Evan, the alchemist from the Tower of Sage., who all appeared with quite the commotion in the darkness. As all three were very friendly by nature, they talked deep into the night and became close friends. All of them spent a lot of time wandering around in distant areas, so there was a lot of information to be shared. -I'm so glad I met you two. I was a little worried about how I should spend this night all by myself. -Huh? Talisha, are ya scared of da night!? -I wouldn't say scared...It's just that I feel lonely and a little sad. You think I'd be used to traveling alone by now, but in these times those kinds of emotions just rush up. -Agreed. Umm...Oh, how about this then? Taily, can you give me a hand? -Hap! Okey-dokey! Ya can count on me! Talisha and Evan are my friends, so I'll help ya both!! After a short while, Evan created a wonderful lamp containing a mana crystal. Tough the handle on the top was bumpy and crude, the paw print Taily left on it made Talisha smile brightly at the effort and care that went into making this lamp. This lamp, which shines whenever mana is injected into it, will always protect Talisha with a bright light, even when the night is long and lonely.
- Soul Weapon Story:
- She is 27 years old.
- She is 168cm (about 5'5' feet)
- Her birthday is June 18th.
- Her constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- She likes
- She dislikes Cassandra
- She is the 10th NPC hero to be released.
Story from Patch Notes:
Talisha is a bright, outgoing person, yet even someone like her isn’t free from jealousy or simple curiosity.
Rumors about her have started to spread.
"Did you hear? Talisha can see through souls with her treasure!!”
Talisha herself responds to these gossips or direct questions simply with a smile... What could be the answer hiding behind her mysterious smile?
Leaving all those curious glances upon her behind, Talisha gracefully greets those who are in need of her service just like any other day.
"Welcome, brilliant one.”
Anyone who's been to the streets of Orvel has met this girl at least once. She passes on useful information to others at the Orvel Plaza, gives directions, and sometimes offers advice like a friend. She knows many people and is very experienced, but also sometimes gives others quite a shock by being friendly towards an unexpected person. Though she looks like a regular wanderer who enjoys traveling at first glance, she has a rather concrete goal; 'to see the most beautiful soul.' Ever since she was young, Talisha could see the lights of souls by using jewels. Clever Talisha soon realized that it was a special power only given to her, and she often enjoyed peeking into other people's souls. Later, she chose to be an information dealer because she could see more people, and meeting more people meant more lights of souls. As time passed, she became more and more skilled as an information dealer and soul appraiser. She learned that the best jewels to appraise souls were crystals imbued with mana. The more mana there was, the better she could see, and the more souls she appraised, the brighter the gem shone. She also learned that the colour of people's souls never stayed the same, and were constantly changing. Talisha, captivated by the beautiful colour and hues of the souls, wanted to appraise even more souls. She wanted to see the constantly changing brilliance of the souls and the momentary flash of glittering light with her very own eyes. In order to do that, she needed crystals that were imbued with lots of mana. Naturally, those kind of crystals were very rare and expensive. Talisha gave out information to gather crystals and people, and sometimes she herself would set out to find the source of some rumors. In the process, she once worked in a partnership with 'the owner of the Gold Bar', but due to a particular event, they became quite hostile towards each other, and ended up not even being able to stand hearing the other' name. Of course, to Talisha, that was just one of the 'small things' that happened during her journey. Talisha met Dosarta, who waits for the day when she can finally leave the Tower of Challenge, Turan, who Talisha considers a sister, a noble lady who she briefly met in Penteonia, Evan, the kind alchemist, and the energetic Commander Taily... Talisha saw the colour of all their souls and committed every one of them to memory. Even the soul of the Gold Bar's owner, whom she didn't even want to think about. Talisha was content with her life, and firmly believed she would be happy if she could continue to travel and see souls. But one day, she came across a particular gossip. It was a rumor that The Crystal of Blue Water, which had never been seen before and was treated as an old legend, had finally appeared. In Talisha's content life, a single question started to form. What would she be able to see if she looked at a soul with that crystal? If she saw the world's most beautiful soul with it, how brilliantly would those colours shine? Talisha made a decision. She promised herself that she would get her hands on that crystal by any means, and see the most brilliant flash of light.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Hilda, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|