|The Silencing Blade|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Trivia/Lore
- 8 Gallery
An elite assassin of the Laughing Masks, and a former colleague of Roi.
Increase Crit Rate and Dodge Rate by 200. Stealth mode ends after 10 seconds or after using a skill.
Pros and Cons
|Golden Cat Statue||Every battle, Spd increases by 400 for the first 15 secs.|
|Christmas Star Ornament||At the beginning of each battle, for 5 sec, increase Mana Recovery per sec by 260%. Also, Crit Resistance is increased by 100. This effect cannot be dispelled.|
|Note:||Fast mana gain at the beginning of an Arena battle|
8 sec Cooldown
Moves behind enemy with the lowest P.DEF and increases their P.DMG taken by 30%, while knocking them down and inflicting
46,484 P.DMG. If in a Stealth state, stun said enemy for 6 sec. If not, gain Stealth for 10 sec.
|Target Sighted Animation|
14 sec Cooldown
Attack nearby enemies 3 times and deals a total of
96,435 P.DMG, inflicting 1 stack of Bleed per hit. If used in a Stealth state, target's heal rate is reduced by 70%, and Stealth is dispelled. If not, enter Stealth mode for 10 sec.
|Blade Tornado Animation|
Whisper of Death
25 sec Cooldown
Attacks random enemies 6 times and deals a total of
328,602 P.DMG, then deals one additional attack of
103,066 P.DMG. If used in Stealth state, dispels all enemies' buffs. If not, enter Stealth mode for 10 sec.
|Whisper of Death Animation|
Upon a Crit Hit, deals
23,929 extra P.DMG and inflicts silence for 1 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] P.Crit Resistance decreases by 250 for 10 sec.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Recover 200 mana upon a Crit hit.
Whisper of Death
[Light] Mana Cost is increased by 1 and DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 5 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Silence duration is increased by 2 sec when there is only 1 enemy.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Auto attack damage is boosted by 50% while in Stealth mode.
Demon of the Calm, Caethasis
|Each auto attack has a||10%||chance to deal||200%||of ATK as extra P.DMG to target, and turns into Stealth mode for 10 sec. Cooldown is 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: The Demon War dates back to 100 years ago. During this war, the greatest threat to mankind was, without a doubt, the high-ranking Demon officers. Kaitasis, the Demon of the Calm, was especially dangerous among them. Countless wizards and priests were slaughtered by this Demon who specifically targeted magic users for their souls. Eventually, Kaitasis was defeated by Kyle, and its core came into the possession of the Laughing Mask and it once again served as an instrument of Death.
Dagger of Silence
|[Whisper of Death] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon use, immediately gains Stealth, if used in Stealth mode, ATK is increased by 20% for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: A dagger given to those who complete the first mission of the Laughing Mask. There's a rule that says that assassins should always carry the dagger that has traces of their target. The silent dagger that assassins carry like an amulet consistently whispers to them about death.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- Item Introduction: Multi-purpose tool of the Laughing Mask used for assassination. Unique item of the Laughing Mask that gets rid of the target fast and accurately. Even at the moment of Blade Tornado, it allows for an attack to be continued and is optimized for the wearer's attack patterns.
- Tanya is a half elf and half human girl.
- She is physically 18 years old.
- She is 169 cm (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is January 8th.
- Her constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- She likes Roi.
- She dislikes Roi at the same time, the laughing masks and her half elf blood.
Story from the game: An assassin of the Laughing Mask, and Roi's colleague. Although she has a physical advantage over Roi as a half-elf, she lacks his worldly wisdom and his ability to connect with others, traits that made him crucial in large-scale operations. This has given her something of an inferiority complex. As the Cleaner of the organization, she was tasked with eliminating any traitors. When Roi abandoned the organization, she set out to chase him to figure out his motivation, leaving all her other tasks behind. Her plans after finding him remain to be seen.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|