|The Silencing Blade|
An elite assassin of the Laughing Masks, and a former colleague of Roi.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Tanya is mostly encountered in arena due to her stealth mode mechanic gained upon using her skills. However, she is also very capable as an aoe DPS with the help of UT 2.
Increase Crit Rate and Dodge Rate by 200. Stealth mode ends after 10 seconds or after using a skill.
Pros and Cons
+ S1 allows her to move to the enemy with the lowest P.DEF (Mainly DPS).
- UW Reliant
|Golden Cat Statue||Every battle, Spd increases by 400 for the first 15 secs.|
|Christmas Star Ornament||At the beginning of each battle, for 5 sec, increase Mana Recovery per sec by 260%. Also, Crit Resistance is increased by 100. This effect cannot be dispelled.|
|Soul Spring Water||At the beginning of each battle, recover 24% HP and 12% mana.|
|Golden Apple of a Goddess||When the hero's HP falls below 25%, recover 30% of max HP and dispel all debuffs. Activates 1 time only.|
|Note:||Fast mana gain at the beginning of an Arena battle|
8 sec Cooldown
Increases P.DMG the enemy with the lowest P.DEF takes by 30% for 10 sec, and moves behind the target, dealing
229,328 P.DMG and knocking it down for 2 sec. If used during Stealth, 150% increased Crit DMG applies, and Stealth is dispelled. If Skill is used while not in Stealth, becomes Stealth for 10 sec.
|Target Sighted Animation|
14 sec Cooldown
Attacks nearby enemies 3 times and deals a total of
417,180 P.DMG, inflicting 1 stack of Bleed per hit. If used in during Stealth, reduces the target's Heal Rate by 70%, and Stealth is dispelled. If Skill is used while not in Stealth, becomes Stealth for 10 sec.
|Blade Tornado Animation|
Whisper of Death
18 sec Cooldown
Attacks a random enemy 6 times and deals a total of
1,233,558 P.DMG, then deals one additional attack of
407,917 P.DMG. If used during Stealth, dispels positive effects from the target, and Stealth is dispelled. If Skill is used while not in Stealth, becomes Stealth for 10 sec.
|Whisper of Death Animation|
Increases Crit Chance by 150 and Dodge by 150 during Stealth. Upon a Critical it, deals
86,538 additional P.DMG to the enemy and inflicts Silence for 1.5 sec. If the target is not a Hero, deals
60,480 aditional P.DMG that ignores DEF and reduces the target's ATK Spd by 200 for 10 sec.
[Light] Reduces the target's Heal Rate by 30%.
[Dark] P.Crit Resistance decreases by 250 for 10 sec.
[Light] Each hit reduces the target's Mana by 300.
[Dark] Recover 200 mana upon a Crit hit.
Whisper of Death
[Light] Mana Cost is increased by 1 and DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Reduces Mana Cost by 1.
[Light] Increases additional DMG against non-Hero enemies by 100%.
[Dark] Increases Silence duration by 0.5 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Normal attacks have a 15% chance to activate Stealth mode that lasts for 10 sec. While in Stealth mode, normal attacks deal 50% increased DMG.
- Item introduction: The Demon War dates back to 100 years ago. During this war, the greatest threat to mankind was, without a doubt, the high-ranking Demon officers. Kaitasis, the Demon of the Calm, was especially dangerous among them. Countless wizards and priests were slaughtered by this Demon who specifically targeted magic users for their souls. Eventually, Kaitasis was defeated by Kyle, and its core came into the possession of the Laughing Mask and it once again served as an instrument of Death.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Copied Codex of Stealth
|[Target Sighted] Increases DMG by 50%, and after use, recovers Mana by||400|
- Item Introduction: Laughing Mask has a secret training manual of veteran assassins' stealth techniques. This book describes stealth skills and their applications in detail. Tanya added her own tips, making this manual even more valuable.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Laughing Mask All-round Belt
|[Blade Tornado] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Cooldown by 8% upon a Crit Hit.|
- Item Introduction: Multi-purpose tool of the Laughing Mask used for assassination. Unique item of the Laughing Mask that gets rid of the target fast and accurately. Even at the moment of Blade Tornado, it allows for an attack to be continued and is optimized for the wearer's attack patterns.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Dagger of Silence
|[Whisper of Death] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon use, immediately gains Stealth. If used in Stealth mode, ATK is increased by 20% for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: A dagger given to those who complete the first mission of the Laughing Mask. There's a rule that says that assassins should always carry the dagger that has traces of their target. The silent dagger that assassins carry like an amulet consistently whispers to them about death.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Needle of Silence
|[Silent Ambush] Upon activation, recovers own Mana by||100||while reducing the target's Mana by 200.|
- Item Introduction: A secret weapon that the leader of the Laughing Masks made for Tanya. After watching Tanya flawlessly accomplish countless missions, the leader decided that Tanya was the right one to be sent to the most dangerous of missions and had this secret weapon of Laughing Mask, 'Needle of Silence' delivered to her. Made with advanced biotechnology, it causes the energy flowing inside the body to regurgitate, killing the opponent in the blink of an eye. Most importantly, it is something that would help Tanya to keep the vow of silence when things go wrong and the mission is compromised.
- Soul Weapon Story: Inside Caethasis, there exist the vengeful spirits of wizards and priests who were killed by Caethasis. After death, the soul of Caethasis encountered those it had devoured and had to stand their curses and resentment, Rather than enduring and accepting this, Caethasis chose to devour all the souls voraciously even in its death. The sword was wielded by many masters across time, and no matter what master it served, Caethasis never ceased fighting inside the sword. One day. when Tanya became aware of the rancor of the souls she had killed, she also noticed that there was a similar battle taking place within her sword. Was it Tanya's and Caethasis destiny to fight endlessly against the souls of they had killed? Without any clear answer, Tanya still faces the demon of her sword with a perplexed mind.
- Tanya is a half elf and half human girl.
- She is physically 18 years old.
- She is 169 cm (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is January 8th.
- Her constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- She likes Roi.
- She dislikes Roi at the same time, the laughing masks and her half elf blood.
- Frosst is the best Tanya in North America, no doubt. Ask him for some real trivia.
An assassin of the Laughing Mask, and Roi's colleague. Although she has a physical advantage over Roi as a half-elf, she lacks his worldly wisdom and his ability to connect with others, traits that made him crucial in large-scale operations. This has given her something of an inferiority complex. As the Cleaner of the organization, she was tasked with eliminating any traitors. When Roi abandoned the organization, she set out to chase him to figure out his motivation, leaving all her other tasks behind. Her plans after finding him remain to be seen.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|