|The Silencing Blade|
An elite assassin of the Laughing Masks, and a former colleague of Roi.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skills
- 3 Transcendence Perks
- 4 Unique Weapon
- 5 Unique Treasure
- 6 2nd Unique Treasure
- 7 3rd Unique Treasure
- 8 4th Unique Treasure
- 9 Soul Weapon
- 10 Trivia/Lore
- 11 Gallery
Tanya is mostly encountered in arena due to her stealth mode mechanic gained upon using her skills.
Increase Crit Rate and Dodge Rate by 200. Stealth mode ends after 10 seconds or after using a skill.
Pros and Cons
+ S1 allows her to move to the enemy with the lowest P.DEF (Mainly DPS).
- UW Reliant
|Golden Cat Statue||Every battle, Spd increases by 400 for the first 15 secs.|
|Christmas Star Ornament||At the beginning of each battle, for 5 sec, increase Mana Recovery per sec by 260%. Also, Crit Resistance is increased by 100. This effect cannot be dispelled.|
|Note:||Fast mana gain at the beginning of an Arena battle|
8 sec Cooldown
Moves behind enemy with the lowest P.DEF and increases their P.DMG taken by 30%, while knocking them down and inflicting
65,357 P.DMG. If in a Stealth state, stun said enemy for 6 sec. If not, gain Stealth for 10 sec. While in a Stealth State, Crit Rate and Dodge Rate rises by 50.
|Target Sighted Animation|
14 sec Cooldown
Attacks nearby enemies 3 times and deals a total of
130,128 P.DMG, inflicting 1 stack of Bleed per hit. If used in a Stealth state, target's heal rate is reduced by 70%, and Stealth is dispelled. If not, turns into Stealth mode for 10 sec. [Stealth] Crit Rate and Dodge Rate are increased by 50.
|Blade Tornado Animation|
Whisper of Death
18 sec Cooldown
Attacks random enemies 6 times and deals a total of
369,810 P.DMG, then deals one additional attack of
115,973 extra P.DMG. If used in Stealth state, dispels all enemies' buffs. If not, enter Stealth mode for 10 sec. [Stealth] Crit Rate and Dodge Rate are increased by 50.
|Whisper of Death Animation|
23,929 additional P.DMG to the enemy and silences them for 1 sec upon a Critical Hit with the skill. If the target is not a Hero, deals additional P.DMG that ignores DEF and reduces the target's ATK Spd by 200 for 10 sec.
[Light] Reduces the target's Heal Rate by 30%.
[Dark] P.Crit Resistance decreases by 250 for 10 sec.
[Light] If there is 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Recover 200 mana upon a Crit hit.
Whisper of Death
[Light] Mana Cost is increased by 1 and DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 5 sec.
[Light] Increases additional DMG against non-Hero enemies by 100%.
[Dark] Increases Silence duration by 0.5 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Normal attacks have a 15% chance to activate Stealth mode that lasts for 10 sec. While in Stealth mode, normal attacks deal 50% increased DMG.
Demon of the Calm, Caethasis
|Turns into Stealth mode for 10 sec at the beginning of each battle. While in Stealth mode, own Crit DMG will be increased by||30%||for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: The Demon War dates back to 100 years ago. During this war, the greatest threat to mankind was, without a doubt, the high-ranking Demon officers. Kaitasis, the Demon of the Calm, was especially dangerous among them. Countless wizards and priests were slaughtered by this Demon who specifically targeted magic users for their souls. Eventually, Kaitasis was defeated by Kyle, and its core came into the possession of the Laughing Mask and it once again served as an instrument of Death.
Dagger of Silence
|[Whisper of Death] DMG is increased by||20%||and upon use, immediately gains Stealth. If used in Stealth mode, ATK is increased by 20% for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: A dagger given to those who complete the first mission of the Laughing Mask. There's a rule that says that assassins should always carry the dagger that has traces of their target. The silent dagger that assassins carry like an amulet consistently whispers to them about death.
2nd Unique Treasure
Laughing Mask All-round Belt
|[Blade Tornado] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Cooldown by 8% upon a Crit Hit.|
- Item Introduction: Multi-purpose tool of the Laughing Mask used for assassination. Unique item of the Laughing Mask that gets rid of the target fast and accurately. Even at the moment of Blade Tornado, it allows for an attack to be continued and is optimized for the wearer's attack patterns.
3rd Unique Treasure
Copied Codex of Stealth
|[Target Sighted] Increases DMG by 50%, and after use, recovers Mana by||400|
- Item Introduction: Laughing Mask has a secret training manual of veteran assassins' stealth techniques. This book describes stealth skills and their applications in detail. Tanya added her own tips, making this manual even more valuable.
4th Unique Treasure
Needle of Silence
|[Silent Ambush] Upon activation, recovers own Mana by||100||while reducing the target's Mana by 200.|
- Item Introduction: A secret weapon that the leader of the Laughing Masks made for Tanya. After watching Tanya flawlessly accomplish countless missions, the leader decided that Tanya was the right one to be sent to the most dangerous of missions and had this secret weapon of Laughing Mask, 'Needle of Silence' delivered to her. Made with advanced biotechnology, it causes the energy flowing inside the body to regurgitate, killing the opponent in the blink of an eye. Most importantly, it is something that would help Tanya to keep the vow of silence when things go wrong and the mission is compromised.
- Tanya is a half elf and half human girl.
- She is physically 18 years old.
- She is 169 cm (about 5'6' feet)
- Her birthday is January 8th.
- Her constellation is Guardian Mertis.
- She likes Roi.
- She dislikes Roi at the same time, the laughing masks and her half elf blood.
An assassin of the Laughing Mask, and Roi's colleague. Although she has a physical advantage over Roi as a half-elf, she lacks his worldly wisdom and his ability to connect with others, traits that made him crucial in large-scale operations. This has given her something of an inferiority complex. As the Cleaner of the organization, she was tasked with eliminating any traitors. When Roi abandoned the organization, she set out to chase him to figure out his motivation, leaving all her other tasks behind. Her plans after finding him remain to be seen.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|