Template:Lilia Unique Weapon

From King's Raid Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Infinite Spring, Cielamaha
Infinite Spring, Cielamaha
Star Value Value
Mana is recovered by 50 per each sec, and upon each ATK there is an 80% chance of dealing 20% of ATK as P.DMG.
60 24%
★★ 70 28%
★★★ 85 34%
★★★★ 105 42%
★★★★★ 125 50%