|Knight of Loyalty|
The 1st Knight of the long-lost Republic of Gray, who wanders the world in search of his long-lost liege, Jane. His dual spears hold a dangerous power, lying in wait to pierce enemy demons mercilessly.
The 1st Knight of the long-lost Republic of Gray, who wanders the world in search of his long-lost liege, Jane. Right before the fallen of the Republic of Gray, Theo tried his best to defend the city all by himself, however, it was not possible to stop all incoming attacks.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 Links
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Substory Video
- 10 Gallery
12 sec Cooldown
Attacks 16 times, dealing a total of
96,800 M.DMG to enemies in range. Upon each Crit Hit, Crit DMG is increased by 3% for 10 sec, and there is a 30% chance to deal
6,346 extra M.DMG, inflicting stun for 0.3 sec. Crit DMG boost can be stacked up to 30 times max.
|Final Crash Animation|
God of Lightning
20 sec Cooldown
Upon casting, activate God of Lightning and throws a spear of lightning at the enemy, dealing
76,884 M.DMG. Hit enemy takes 25% increased M.DMG for 10 sec. While in God of Lightning state, cannot recover mana for 10 sec, but activation chance of For Jane is increased by 40% and ATK is increased by
|God of Lightning Animation|
|Lightning Explosion Animation|
Each auto-attack has a 20% chance to deal
32,212 M.DMG and inflicting stun for 0.7 sec.
|For Jane Animation|
[Light] When there is only 1 enemy, DMG is increased by 100%.
[Dark] Cooldown is reduced by 2 sec.
God of Lightning
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] DMG taken while in God of Lightning state is increased by 30% but ATK increase rate is increased by 100%.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stun duration is increased by 1 sec.
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Stun duration is increased by 0.2 sec.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Attack Speed +100.
[Dark] ATK is boosted by 50% for 10 sec after mana is maxed out. This effect only takes place 1 time in every 20 sec. When God of Lightning is activated, recover half mana.
- Item introduction: A spear said to to have been forged from a bolt of lightning. Electricity constantly flows around this impressive spear that stands as tall as an average adult male. Forging a spear from lightning was a tremendous task. But then again, Jin was no ordinary blacksmith. He smelted a huge mana stone infused with a red dragon's blood. He used this to contain the lightning before forging it into a spear. Aside from its chosen master, no person can touch this weapon. When its two pieces are combined, it lets out a tremendous flux of energy that resembles a dragon's roar.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Fur Decoration of Sable
|[Final Crash] Dispels all negative effects from self, and upon each hit, has an||8%||chance to remove all positive effects from the target.|
- Item Introduction: A decoration that functions as a charm and is made with the fur of Sereblos, the holy sable. Legios's electric signals can push the body to its limit, but it is also physically taxing. The sable's lustrous fur absorbs the kickback, significantly reducing the burden on Theo's body. Sereblos's fur works as a conductor that conveys Legios's electric signals to the entire body while protecting Theo's veins with holy energy, allowing him to fight without damaging his body.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
God of Lightning's Necklace
|[God of Lightning] ATK Spd is increased by 250 for the duration of skill, and the activation chance of 'For Jane' is increased by an additional||8.0%||.|
- Item Introduction: Called a thunderbolt from the sky. Legios is also called a holy beast. The power of Legios was so strong that when they made it into a weapon, the Republic of Grey couldn't contain all of it's power. So the greatest piece was put in the Spear of Lightning, and the remaining pieces were put into different places. One of those pieces was put into God of Lightning's Necklace. It is said that anyone with this necklace can commune with the Spear of Lightning and get closer to the power of Legios.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
Essence of Red Lightning
|[Lightning Explosion] Skill cooldown is reduced by 30% and upon attack, deals||40%||of ATK as extra M.DMG.|
- Item introduction: Legacy of the fallen Republic of Grey. A treasure that a respected palace wizard of the Republic of Grey gave to the 1st knight Theo, who received the Lightning Bolt Legios. The Lightning Bolt maximizes the effect of Lightning Explosion.
- Added on 9th Nov 2017 patch
- Theo is 123 years old, was put to sleep at 23 years old.
- He is 194cm (around 6'4'feet)
- His birthday is April 15th.
- His constellation is Armil the Saint.
- He likes his lady, Jane.
- He dislikes demons and their officers.
- Theo is the 1st knight of the dukedom (later republic) of Grey.
- About 100 years ago when the war against the demons took place, the dukedom was under attacked and later engulfed in flames. Theo tried his best to save as many lives as he could but it was in vain, the whole population city been murdered and he could no longer do anything about it. His liege, Jane Grey, sadly had too been killed.
- Theo is still in search for Jane, he does not know she has been transformed into an undead.
- The conversation from the hero's inn reveals that Theo's full name is Theo Phil Grayum.
- His substory takes place after Chapter 4. In his substory he looks for Jane but meets and fights Malduk. Later he meets Epis and Ezekiel but unbeknownst to him, Epis knew where Jane was.
Story from the game: A knight who served the Republic of Grey 100 years ago, and an admirer of Jane Grey. Theo was the first Knight of the republic and the wielder of the Lightning Legions. During the Duchy's battle against the demon army, the mountain fortress went on a rampage when its sealed was lifted. Under Jane's order, Theo set out to contain it. In his absence, powerful demon officers attacked the royal palace. Theo returned to fight them despite heavy injury, but was unable to defeat them by himself. When the battle was over, he held the body of the princess in his arms and cried out from the ruins of the palace. Suddenly, a mysterious entity offered him a chance to defend his princess for all eternity. When he accepted he fell into a deep slumber.
Theo's story scenario from patch notes:
Hours and hours past… Too much bloodshed, too many injuries.. He was the last man standing on the ground struggling for his life. But…. That was it…
When death took Jane’s life, Theo couldn’t save her. Entire city was covered with blood and flame, and.. Theo lost his hope
‘Oh, my beautiful lady…’ A dead girl doesn’t come back.. A dead girl doesn’t tell tales.. All I wanted was to protect you, my lady… I was ready to die for you.. But…. I couldn’t save you… Yet… I am still alive… I… I swear.. I will protect you... Even after my death..
(Hmm… Are you sure you can keep your promise and your love for a long time? Ok then. I will help you. I can’t wait for your wonderful stories. So, let’s start again, shall we?)
… And 90 years have passed.
Special thanks to the great king's raid player and youtuber ':D Router - 라우탕' for allowing us to post his videos through the king's raid wiki. Link to Theo's English Substory: https://youtu.be/D-kF94wxi7c
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|