A rogue demon, aiming to devour other demons to raise her own power. She traveled across the rift between dimensions to hunt down the powerful demons currently residing in the Material World. Her spikes exist to rip and tear through enemies.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 Trivia/Lore
- 6 Gallery
8 sec Cooldown
62,994 M.DMG to frontal enemies in range. For 10 sec, hit enemies' ATK is reduced by 25% and own ATK is increased by
4,939. If used while holding 3 or more stacks of Soul, shackles the enemy for 3 sec.
I'll slice you up!!
10 sec Cooldown
Move behind the target, dispelling positive effects and dealing
64,020 M.DMG while inflicting
knock down. If used while holding 3 or more stacks of Soul, reduces enemy M.DEF by 30% for 15 sec.
|I'll slice you up||Animation|
I'll rip you to pieces!!
25 sec Cooldown
119,263 M.DMG to enemies in a wide surrounding area, and inflicts stun for 3 sec. If used while holding 5 stacks of Soul, consumes all stacks to reset the cooldown of this skill.
|I'll rip you to pieces||Animation|
Enemies attacked with Viska's skills lose Souls. Upon losing their Soul, targets take
11,111 extra M.DMG, and per each Soul stacked, Viska's HP is healed by
22,150 and Mana is healed by 300. Souls last until they are used, can't be dispelled, and can be stacked up a 5 times max.
|Yummy Souls! Animation|
[Light] In exchange for 1 additional Mana Cost, cooldown is reduced by 4 sec.
[Dark] Soul condition for shackle effect is erased.
I'll slice you up!!
[Light] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Dark] Soul condition for M.DEF reduction is erased.
I'll rip you to pieces!!
[Light] The 5 Souls consuming effect no longer consumes Souls.
[Dark] Mana cost is reduced by 1.
[Light] Enemies that had their soul stolen have their CC Resist reduced by 250 for 10 sec.
[Dark] Per each stacked Soul, ATK is increased by 10%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / Crit Chance +100.
[Dark] Per each stacked soul, Crit Chance is increased by 50 and Crit DMG is increased by 30%.
Nightmare Fang, Kitrax
|Enemies that had their Souls stolen take||25%||increased M.DMG. Lasts for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: Nightmare Kitrax was known as the best, and the most terrifying, of the succubi. After devouring Kitrax whole, soul and all, Viska came up with her most powerful weapon yet. This spike is the physical manifestation of fear and despair. Death is the only fate of its unfortunate victims. It constantly injects fear into its victim's soul, reducing even the most formidable enemy to mere prey.
Soul of a Giant Demon
|[I'll rip you to pieces!!] Gain immunity to CC during skill activation and upon every use, DMG is increased by||4%||This effect is stacked max 10 times.|
- Item introduction: Crystallized form of great demon Curapi's soul, who has the power to get big. He was one of the first demons that Viska hunted in the Demon world, and it is said that it used its big body to dominate his enemies. But battle isn't all about strength, but using one's brain as well. The giant demon was defeated and eaten by a predator who used her brain. The power to get big became Viska's , and she can use it freely now.
- Viska is physically 14 years old but unknown how old in demon years.
- She is 141cm (about 4'6' feet)
- Her birthday is December 20.
- Her constellation is Hexipolia the wanderer.
- She likes fighting powerful demons and devouring them afterward.
- She dislikes weaklings.
- She decided to search for Kasel and his companions since she wanted to meet the powerful demon army.
Story from the game: A maverick among demons who seeks to grow her own power by devouring other powerful demons. She embodies the worst possible meaning of the word demon. She crossed the dimensional rift to seek out and devour the demons who traveled to the earthly realm. She placed a limit on her own power and assumed the form of a sickly young girl to further humiliate her victims. She detests weaklings who pretend to be strong. On the other hand, she respects those who recognize their own weaknesses and risk their lives in the pursuit of strength.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Jane, Morrah, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Gau, Kasel, Naila, Priscilla, Scarlet, Theo, Viska, Chase|
|Assassins||Epis, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Mirianne, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Maya, Requina, Selene, Yanne, Shamilla|
|Mechanics||Annette, Crow, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina, Kara|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Lewisia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Kaulah, Laias, Leo, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea|