A barbarian warrior that travels the lands, hunting down monsters that trouble the people. She is the lone slayer of the Mad Dragon, Svelta. Her massive, powerful arrows are capable of piercing through castle walls.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Build
- 3 Skills
- 4 Transcendence Perks
- 5 Unique Weapon
- 6 1st Skill Unique Treasure
- 7 2nd Skill Unique Treasure
- 8 3rd Skill Unique Treasure
- 9 4th Skill Unique Treasure
- 10 Soul Weapon
- 11 Trivia/Lore
- 12 Gallery
Why Yanne? Yanne is very good against dragons. Her skills are built around doing extra damage to them, ignoring their defenses, and stunning them. If you want to take down dragons with ease, Yanne is a great choice.
In PvP or PvE other than dragons, Yanne's skills may be underwhelming. They miss many core features that make her a great asset in dragon raids. As such, Yanne is not recommended for new players, as her unique specialization hurts her accessibility.
Pros and Cons
+ Highest DPS against dragons + Great in Chapter 8 against Dragonics
- Not good against anything that's not a dragon, where are the dragons? (Laias, Lilia, and Neraxis don't take more dmg either)
Yanne is not a recommended hero in PvP, unless her UW has been equipped, and is awakened to at least a 3 star level.
If Yanne is included in the PvP team, make sure she is protected, as archers tend to be rather vulnerable.
Yanne is an archer, so she should focus on normal DPS stats.
Options to Look For:
- ATK Spd
- Crit DMG
9 sec Cooldown
Taking up a stance, focuses for a while and deals
70,009 P.DMG to enemies in a straight line. If the target is a dragon, inflicts stun for 3 sec. The longer she focuses, DMG and stun duration are increased by 100%.
|Focus Shot! Animation|
No Holding Back!
25 sec Cooldown
Dispels all negative effects from self. For 30 sec, ATK is increased by
25,808 and DEF Penetration is increased by 500. For the duration of sKILL, normal attacks consume 3% Mana to deal DMG to all enemies in a straight line and deals
122,797 additional P.DMG that ignores DEF to Dragons. This effect is irremovable.
|No Holding Back! Animation|
Note: The extra P.DMG to dragons is influenced by Yanne's ATK stat.
ATK is increased by
7,637 and Max HP is increased by 30%. Also, DMG dealt to dragons is increased by 100%.
|Dragon Slayer Animation|
[Light] DMG is increased by 40%.
[Dark] Target takes 25% additional P.DMG for 10 sec.
[Light] When there is 1 enemy, DMG is boosted by 100%.
[Dark] Enemies hit are stunned for 2 sec.
No Holding Back!
[Light] ATK Spd is boosted by 250 for the duration.
[Dark] For the duration, all DMG taken is reduced by 25%.
Notes: No Holding Back! [Light] is amazing for Yanne. She needs a lot of mana, and her dmg mostly comes from her auto atks. Picking this perk is a no brainer.
[Light] Reduces DMG that all allies take from Dragons by 20%.
[Dark] Changes self's DMG Boost against Dragons to 130%.
Notes: Dragon Slayer [Light] provides too small of a dmg reduction to be effective. Dragon Slayer [Dark] is the only logical choice here. A 15% flat dmg increase is massive. DMG increase is different from ATK increase, as it is calculated at the end of the formula. It's huge jump compared to an ATK increase.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP + 15% / Crit DMG +20%.
[Dark] Auto-attacks ignore enemy Block effects.
Notes: Yanne [Dark] is almost useless, except that it does make her viable in Red Dragon Hard Mode. Otherwise, it is not necessary to T5 her, but take Yanne [Light] if you do decide to do it.
|Upon a Crit Hit, there is a||10%||chance of dealing||200%||of ATK as P.DMG, and recovering 5% Mana. If the target is a Dragon, inflicts Stun for 1.5 sec.|
- Item introduction: An enchanted weapon made from the bones, tendons, and pieces of hide the Mad Dragon Svelta. Too heavy for a normal human to even lift, let alone draw, this monstrous greatbow is a combination of the siege weapon technologies from the Dark Elves and Dwarves. Only those with incredible muscular strength such as Yanne can hope to handle this ridiculous bow. The Mad Dragon's soul still remains in this bow. Her ferocious energy rides on every arrow it fires, granting it the power to shatter through even the mightiest of walls.
1st Skill Unique Treasure
Talisman of Concentration
|[Focus Shot!] Increases ATK Spd by 800 for the skill's duration, and increases P.DMG target receives by||10%||for 10 sec.|
- Item Introduction: Bracelet that Yanne received from the townspeople when she slayed Svelta. Made from Red Dragon leather, it gathers the yang energy inside the wearer to allow them to achieve a high level of concentration. When Yanne takes aim, it helps her successfully fire a single, killing shot.
2nd Skill Unique Treasure
Giant Arrow of Sudden Death
|[Wipeout!] Increases DMG by||20%||and reduces Cooldown by 12% upon a Crit Hit.|
- Item Introduction: An arrow made from Mad Dragon Svelta's spine, who spews out powerful magic cannons. It's Yanne's loot. The arrowhead has the Mad Dragon's burning red eye. It's still imbued with its madness, always ready to burn the enemy.
3rd Skill Unique Treasure
|[No Holding Back!] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and increases DMG to Dragons by||10%||for the skill's duration.|
- Item introduction: T-bone steak from which you can taste a dragon's sirloin and tenderloin at the same time. The taste is truly wonderful. The dragon's holy energy enters the body, and increases Yanne's battle stamina to the max.
4th Skill Unique Treasure
Blazing Heart of Giant
|[Dragon Slayer] Increases ATK boost by 50%. All allies deal||4%||increased DMG to Dragons.|
- Item Introduction: When Yanne was requested to kill off the giants, she met the Fire Giant, the leader of them all, and fought three days and three nights to defeat it. The heart of the Fire Giant was pierced, but strong flames were still blazing in it. There, she found a fist-sized stone. When she took the stone out, the flames died out. Since then, Yanne's arrows have been imbued with flame energy.
- Soul Weapon Story: Even in death, Mad Dragon Svelta's soul did not fully rest in peace. His rage and resentment lingered in Yanne's great bow, and let out a cry of destruction. However, after spending years as Yanne's weapon, Svelta's soul acquired the ability to control its anger which had been slowly eating away its mind. Perhaps it was because Svelta's soul had touches with Demone and Mad Dragons that Yanne had hunted for years. Gradually, it learned the ability to understand the nature of those who had to face the Mad Dragon's anger. Not all the creations of the world deserved anger. Demons, Mad Dragons, evil creatures, and the corrupted beings were the ones that had to be destroyed. Svelta's soul attained serenity, and it communed with Yanne's soul. Now the soul of the Mad Dragon shares the same path with the dragon slayer of the dragon heritage.
- Yanne is a 21 year old barbarian young woman.
- She is 185cm (around 6'0'feet)
- Her birthday is June 30th.
- Her constellation is Mira the Minstrel.
- She likes delicious dishes, cooking and monster hunting.
- She dislikes monsters who cannot be defeated physically.
- She is a barbarian warrior that travels the lands, hunting down monsters that trouble the people. The lone slayer of the Mad Dragon Svelta. Her massive, powerful arrows are capable of piercing through even castle walls.
- Yanne appears alongside Mediana in the new dragon raid tutorial from the patch note of March 8. She is seen trying to kill a dragon before it causes more trouble while Mediana wants to control and cure it with an injection.
A barbarian warrior who specializes in dealing with monsters that threaten people. Thanks to a unique physical trait, her muscular strength is several times stronger than that of a normal barbarian warrior. She wields a greatbow larger than her own body with such ease that people call her a walking siege weapon. While she is a kindhearted woman who enjoys helping others, once engaged in combat, her barbarian aggressiveness begins to surface. She once slayed a mad dragon named Svelta, a feat that earned her the nickname Dragon Slayer.
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia, Taily|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Dark Lord Kasel, Gau, Kasel, Kirze, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Kibera, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Talisha, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Cecilia, Chrisha, Crow, Hanus, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Pansirone, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cain, Cleo, Dakaris, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica, Xerah|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Evan, Fallen Frey, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Rehartna, Shea|