Being one of the very best tailors around, she makes clothes and dresses for all celebrities across the continent. She reads people's fates and deftly sews with her needle and thread. Stars dance along with her needle and her thread leaves traces of light upon everything it touches.
- 1 Skills
- 2 Transcendence Perks
- 3 Unique Weapon
- 4 Unique Treasure
- 5 2nd Unique Treasure
- 6 3rd Unique Treasure
- 7 4th Unique Treasure
- 8 Trivia/Lore
- 9 Gallery
12 sec Cooldown
DDeals M.DMG that ignores M.Block to 2 enemies and reduces their Mana by 500. If the target is affected by 'Threading Destiny' deals DMG that ignores DEF, and 'Threading Destiny' will be removed.
15 sec Cooldown
Dispels negative effects from self and casts a shield that absorbs DMG for 15 sec. While the shield active, gains immunity to CC, increases Crit Chance by 300, and increases the number of targets that Yuria attacks by 1.
Circle of Fate
12 sec Cooldown
Deals M.DMG to 2 enemies, increasing the M.DMG they take by 30% for 10 sec and inflicting ‘'Threading Destiny' for 5 sec. Enemies under ‘'Threading Destiny' have their ATK Spd reduced by 250.
Blessing of Truth
Increases own All DEF, and increases own ATK Speed by 300. Normal attacks hits 2 enemies. Every normal attack inflicts a stack of 'Stigma of Stars' upon enemies. Targets take 1% increased M.DMG for every stack of 'Stigma of Stars'. This effect can be stacked up to max 15 times and is irremovable.
[Light] Now reduces 1,000 Mana.
[Dark] Stuns hit targets for 3 sec.
[Light] Own ATK is increased by 30% while the shield is active.
[Dark] Increases Mana cost by 1 but the same effect will be cast on an ally with the highest ATK.
Circle of Fate
[Light] Now reduces 500 ATK Spd.
[Dark] Dispels positive effect from the target.
Blessing of Truth
[Light] Targets now take 2% increased M.DMG.
[Dark] Increases DEF and ATK Spd Boost by 50%.
[Light] ATK, DEF, HP +15% / ATK.Spd +100.
[Dark] At the begining of the first battle, Yuria gains 'Blessing of Foresight.' 'Blessing of Foresight' increases All Dodge Chance by 500 and reduces All DMG to self by 500 for 20 sec. This effect is irremovable. If Yuria is inflicted with CC while under 'Blessing of Foresight', Yuria instantly dispels CC, removing 'Blessing of Foresight', and recovers 1 orb of Mana.
- Item introduction: Yuria's favourite set of thread, needle, and scissors. Her masterpieces were all made with these tools. The thread with starlight from the night sky and the scissors and needle made from metal extracted from a meteorite give Yuria the power to read people's fate.
Beyond the Mirror
|[Circle of Fate] Increases DMG by 50% and increases M.DMG the target takes by 10% for 10 sec.|
- Item introduction: One of the legacies left by the fortune teller Lasiphil, a distant ancestor of Yuria. Now kept in the back of Yuria's traveling wagon, this strange mirror covered with blue energy shows fate rather than reflections. Yuria has a rough understanding of what the mirror reveals, but even she cannot interpret it completely.
2nd Unique Treasure
|[Starlight Sewing] Increases shield amount by 50%, and takes 10% reduced P.DMG while shield is active.|
- Item Introduction: One of the legacies left by the fortune teller Lasiphil, a distant ancestor of Yuria. It's a set of 3 rings that have never lost their luster, even after the passage of time. They contain special powers that even Yuria cannot gauge. One of the books that Yuria's grandparents left said that when the time comes, the Foreseeing Eyes will shine their light, and that it will guide the prophet onto the right path.
3rd Unique Treasure
Whisper of Night Sky
|[Binding Karma] Increases DMG by 20% and grants immunity to CC for the duration of Skill.|
- Item Introduction: The only shawl in the world that Yuria made with the starlight thread that she personally wove. Since she travels often, it was always important for Yuria to protect herself from the elements. Therefore, she decided to make something to keep her comfortable. The results was this shawl, one that provides temperature adjustment magic to the wearer. With this around her shoulders, storms or blizzards won't stop Yuria from traveling. The only downside is that it emits light even during the night. People who see her from afar mistake her for a fairy or a ghost and get frightened.
4th Unique Treasure
Drops of Heaven
|[Blessing of Truth] Increases the max number of 'Stigma of Stars' stacks by 10 and increases DMG of normal attacks by||20%|
- Item Introduction: Strong but refreshing liquor of Penteonia. It is one of the best liquors in Orbis, and it's very valuable. It is Yuria's favoruite, but she cannot get her hands on it easily as she travels frequently. So, she always returns to her home at least once a year to make a dress for the queen, and get a few bottles in return.
Story from the game: If one asks who the most famous tailor is in Orbis Continent, most people would won't know who to name. However, those who know a thing or two about clothing will never fail to bring up Yuria's name. Yuria, a tailor from Penteonia, always has two conditions that she sets when accepting requests. First, the client needs to allow Yuria to to spend some time with the clients so that she draws inspiration as to hat kind of clothing she would make. Second, while she is with the client, the client must not lie or pretend to be something they are not. The first condition is for her sense of 'Foresight.' She needs to feel the client's thread of fate so she can express it through clothing. The second condition is mainly because she can sense the truth and find the lies disgusting. She doesn't want to make anything for anyone who won't be true. Her masterpieces, made with the fate she's read, are as valuable as starlight. Even the nobles would be envious of them.
Story from patch notes: In the distant past, they say there lived a fortune teller who foresaw the fate of the whole world. ‘The Discerning Foreteller’, Lasiphil. She was believed to have insight on all happenings in the world without even having to open her eyes.
Now, her sole descendent by blood is known to be Yuria, the tailor from Penteonia.
Yuria did not have strong insight as the descendant of Lasiphil; however, she inherited a part of Lasiphil’s discerning power that allows her to see the ‘truth’ and possess ‘foresight’.
"People are much like the stars embroidered in the fabric of the heavens That radiate brilliant light far and wide, more dazzling than anything. Well now, your light... that thread of fate... I will do my best to show you it."
|Knights||Aselica, Clause, Demia, Dosarta, Glenwys, Jane, Loman, Morrah, Neraxis, Phillop, Ricardo, Sonia|
|Warriors||Bernheim, Chase, Gau, Kasel, Naila, Nicky, Priscilla, Scarlet, Seria, Theo, Viska|
|Assassins||Epis, Erze, Ezekiel, Fluss, Gladi, Laudia, Mirianne, Nia, Reina, Roi, Tanya|
|Archers||Arch, Dimael, Luna, Requina, Selene, Shamilla, Yanne, Yuria, Zafir|
|Mechanics||Annette, Chrisha, Crow, Kara, Lakrak, Miruru, Mitra, Oddy, Rodina|
|Wizards||Aisha, Artemia, Cleo, Esker, Lewisia, Lilia, Lorraine, Maria, Nyx, Ophelia, Pavel, Veronica|
|Priests||Baudouin, Cassandra, Frey, Juno, Kaulah, Laias, Lavril, Leo, Lucias, May, Mediana, Rephy, Shea,|